Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest mnkid

Any info on Layla????

7 posts in this topic

She has tons of great reviews what more do you need to know. She's obviously legit and from her reviews seems like a ton of fun.

She has tons of great reviews what more do you need to know. She's obviously legit and from her reviews seems like a ton of fun.

:rolleyes: Yes, Excellent real accurate pictures & reviews !!!!! As always YMMV.

Layla is super sweet and very responsive to reference requests. She has always been professional in my interactions with her.

@vegasfunToo expensive for what? She is a very well-reviewed (56 at TER), mid-priced provider at $300/hr. She's obviously not for the budget-conscious man. Why is that an issue? There are TONS of cheap girls in Vegas. Enjoy the cheap and don't complain about those whose rates you don't like. OMG, ugh....

Layla is super sweet and very responsive to reference requests. She has always been professional in my interactions with her.

@vegasfunToo expensive for what? She is a very well-reviewed (56 at TER), mid-priced provider at $300/hr. She's obviously not for the budget-conscious man. Why is that an issue? There are TONS of cheap girls in Vegas. Enjoy the cheap and don't complain about those whose rates you don't like. OMG, ugh....

Rani you need to let this price thing go -- there is no reason for hobbiest to complain about pricing... I am sure there are enough providers in all ranges to go around... I don't judge what you charge or what you do to make a living -- Live and let live

luv peace out

@trdcoke vegasfun is the person who made the comment about Layla's rate being "too expensive". I merely responded to that. My opinion on rate complaints is well-known (so not a fan), and I will speak about it when and if I so choose.

As for not judging, that's easy to say but we all formulate opinions on people based on how they present themselves. So, I'll continue to do what works for me and I imagine everyone else will, as well.