Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rokstud

Wax or Shave

38 posts in this topic

As for the pain I did not think it was all that bad. The first girl who did the waxing for me I dont think she was that good, she hesitated a little and caused more pain, but it still only hurt at the moment of the rip, after the waxing was just a little tender. Now I went to a different girl the second time, she was fast and almost zero pain, she was very good at it, I went to her because she had great reviews, and she is hot.

Now as for the regrowth, it didn't come back as stubble wasn't scratchy and couldn't see it all that much by the time I got it redone, they say it will keep getting lighter and lighter as you keep getting it done.

I don't go for the laser for the reason I sometimes like a change and will let it grow back.

Maybe we should have a "Back to the Seventies Month"!! At that point all the ladies that would like to laser or what have you could get it done!! Love your hair!! Looks beautiful.

Tooooo Fucking Funny!

:D

I prefer it not shaven as long as its not going out of control. That's why I used to only see Asian providers until I found out some of these girls may have been trafficked and forced into the sex field.

Maybe we should have a "Back to the Seventies Month"!! At that point all the ladies that would like to laser or what have you could get it done!! Love your hair!! Looks beautiful.

BWAHAHAHAHA: You have no idea! I just returned from a visit with my favorite provider: during that "in between time" she left the room and returned with a razor and shaving cream! Me: "So...are you saying I look like something from the mid-70's? " Her: "YES!" Now I read this thread and see what I have to look forward to:eek:

As for the pain I did not think it was all that bad.
Not according to 2Big :P.

Anyways, I'm thinking of offering free shaving sessions for the ladies if any of our providers are in need. :D

Actually, I've a close friend that says it is possible to remove red, grey/white and blonde hairs now. The newer lasers do this well and most good spas will pre-treat with a six to eight week regimen of liposomes (Meladine or Lipoxone) which adds melanin/pigment to the hair shaft before the laser treatments. This helps the laser 'target' the hair. The coarser, the more treatments you have to have...but it is now possible!

We now return you from your medical lesson for the evening LOL

Thank you - now to find someone to do it!:)

In my experience there is no stubble with wax. Just some fussies when the hair starts to grow back. Looks like raw hamburger for the first day after, but the results when healed are fabulous. Only down side is the wait for the hair to grow back long enough to wax again in between waxes. The positive side is that the hair becomes thinner and softer and grows back slower the more waxes you do. I recommend the strips and not the hard wax. The salons that use the strips only takes about 7 mins. Takes about 45min for the hard wax treatments and hurts much worse. Your call.