Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
YourmyfavoriteASP

So is away...shall I play

8 posts in this topic

SO if out of town. I rarely make the impulsive decision to see an ASP but I am thinking I want to do that tonight! How often do you act on impulse instead of planning?

I rarely schedule because of my busy schedule. Last minute is usually how I book so I say go for it. I think it's kinda fun doing the last minute thing cause you never know who you will end up with. Sometimes a lady I have seen before but often someone completely new.

SO if out of town. I rarely make the impulsive decision to see an ASP but I am thinking I want to do that tonight! How often do you act on impulse instead of planning?

I always prebook. Finding time and opportunity while the SO is in town is really hard.

When she goes out of town, this cat comes out to play. I've done as many as four appointments in an extended weekend and as many as six over the course of a week. Justin Case's Wild-n-Whacky Weekends of Whoopee. :rolleyes: But even then, I always prebook.

And she's going out of town again for a week starting next Thursday. Who wants to play? ;)

About 50% of the time prebooking is not an option.

"When she goes out of town, this cat comes out to play. I've done as many as four appointments in an extended weekend and as many as six over the course of a week. Justin Case's Wild-n-Whacky Weekends of Whoopee. But even then, I always prebook."

Jaysus, Justin! You are the man. Good job.

I rarely schedule because of my busy schedule. Last minute is usually how I book so I say go for it. I think it's kinda fun doing the last minute thing cause you never know who you will end up with. Sometimes a lady I have seen before but often someone completely new.

When my ATF isn't available at the last minute I do this too.

Why are you seeking "permission" from those on this board? The decision is yours, and yours alone.