Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bit Banger

Missing Ft. Bragg medic

7 posts in this topic

No but of she turns up dead that may be the last image her parent will see of her....a lot of young girls take a photo like that before going out.

Is it just me or does this "last known photo" of the missing Ft. Bragg medic look like it belongs in a BP ad?

Kind of unfortunate that you have to think that way. It looks like a normal girl snapping pics of herself because she thought she looked cute.

Sorry, I'm not in tune with young girls' dating habits.

I'm used to seeing photos like that with the camera obscuring her face on BP and other adult advertising sights. And it's not only her parents but also her husband who are likely to cherish that image.

Is it just me or does this "last known photo" of the missing Ft. Bragg medic look like it belongs in a BP ad?

No, it doesn't. Since when does what a girl is wearing dictate how she ought to be treated? You are a piece of work, man.

yeah, ok, so sure, it looks like a photo you might see on a BP ad.

But given the circumstances surrounding this woman your post is displaying an amazing lack of respect.

My question had nothing to do with her style of dress or her situation, but rather the photo composition.