• Rank
    Advanced Member
  • Birthday February 12

Profile Information

Converted

• Biography
    me luvs women!!!
  • Interests
    watching college sports. use to be a huge jock. naughty fun women!
  • Occupation
    working with my hands and mind.
  1. Screening…..

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! This thread is still ALIVE?!?!?!? Still no new or relevant information from Hobbit Bobbit! Five pages of mostly repetitive delusional diarrhea drivel from one source!!! Put this horse out of its misery for God sakes!!!!! You poor ladies! Not only do you have to deal with guys with bad hygiene. Guys who haggle you on your prices. You also have to interact with guys with no boundaries...
  2. RIP David Sanborn

Shoot that sucks! Crazy, I didn't realize his age? I remember him playing with Paul Schaeffer and the Late Night Band during the late 80's and in the 90's on David Letterman.
  3. Not another rate thread

That's classy! A guy comes on here thinking about working an angle with his regular to drop the price for admission because he sees her "more" than the average bear. Then drops the P word??? Just a little insensitive. Just a little derogatory...... How or why do guys forget that sex, love, is an emotional connection/bond with most all of the women that live in our world?? Having sex in the real world is a process and you got to put in the work! Most guys in the hobby world don't have the ability to connect with women, or are awkward, or are not handsome enough to be swoon over as if they were Brad Pitt. Trust me, I've been to many meet and greets. I see providers when I'm not in the dating world so I don't have to woo, wine and dine, and try to impress a lady and prove that I'm worthy enough to get into bed with them. You know the whole process of dating and trying to convince the gate keeper your worthy. I can say I'm lucky I (we) have the option to get physically intimate with someone I (we) find attractive. No strings attached. Just purely something out of lust. Doesn't matter if I'm awkward or ugly. Just show up be kind and a gentleman! Just my White Knight two cents.......
  4. Not another rate thread

Agreed! Fukc not another rate thread....... We might as well discuss what does GFE means next!?
  5. Hard for me to type this..RIP Ryann

Kira swan we also lost. May 30th 2024 be 1 year of her passing. Retired provider (Lauren Alexis old tob guys remember Lauren) and I have Kira ashes. Lose two of closest women (Kira I've know 15 years) less than a year. Hug your loved ones. Tomorrow is never promised. My goodness! That is terrible!!!!!! It's been a while, but I had seen Kira a few times. She was just cool. Infectious laugh. I had such fun hanging out with her. We talked a lot when we were with each other. Plus, I really liked her doggie! Man, how sad!!!!!
  6. Been Gone

Watches are more than just timepieces. This wickedly brilliant lady I knew in the hobby told me she was attracted to men who valued their watches. She explained to me she considered them as a fine piece of jewelry for a man. I collect them. They are like pieces of art to me. They have a collective value that maintain their value or appreciate over time, if you don't wear them and keep the box with paperwork. The precision and handcrafted mechanisms are amazingly awesome. Just as any collector, we justify our silly spending habits. Sparky, I apologize and don't mean to hijack your thread!
  7. Moves your soul.

I've kind of lost my Rock and Roll roots, but this one really moved me!
  8. Been Gone

I'll take that buddy! Movado, nice and clean design. They finally put out a chronograph. Citizen has several eco-drive titanium models that are amazing watches! I also like their Promaster eco-drive titanium diver. I have a relative who owns several Citizen watches. I actually bought him one as a gift. If I was you, I'd pick up the one that really opens your eyes. As you can never have too many watches!!
  9. Screening…..

Hobbit Bobbit, just a couple of things from observation. You have way toooooo much free time! Secondly, you gotta get that OCD in check dude!!!!
  10. DFK and ATF's

Thank you💗 ! I have an amazing chemistry with her. She helps me recalibrate. I appreciate that I am able to experience such intense passion and intimacy. I'm not looking for a girlfriend. Just a lady who can share a time where our desires and needs are met in a world like ours! I'm quite certain you have these experiences presently and in the past. As you are a very kind and brilliant lady! I appreciate what you share on the posts here. Your optimistic positivity says a lot about you!
  11. Screening…..

Hobbit Bobbit, is that you????? When does the demeaning insults start coming for fellow TOB contributors? Yea, you're annoying and have contributed little. Yawn....
  12. Been Gone

Holy crap Sparky, I forgot our conversation about timepieces. I have bought a few since our last chat. I'm a sucker for a nice Swiss chronograph! Was in a mall a few weeks back in Houston that had 5 heavy hitter stores- Omega, Breitling, Tag Heuer, Hublot, and Panerai. I was smart enough to just do window shopping!!! Although did go into Breitling to look at the Avenger series they had.
  13. Irish Whiskey/ Maybe some fun?

I appreciate Guinness on tap. Especially in the mother land! Smithwicks is a popular beer in pubs there. It's nothing unique to me. Also, I enjoyed Murphy's Irish Stout while in the south of Ireland. Specifically in Cork. It's not an easy beer for me to find here in the states. I've been to Scotland twice now. I always say I'm going to Islay. It's definitely a trip that needs to be planned. Maybe next time...
  14. DFK and ATF's

There is a gal that I travel to Seattle because she is that AMAZING! In the past year I've seen her 4 times. I'll fly into SeaTac and settle into my hotel. We meet up and have a nice dinner at Thirteen Coins. Come back to my place. Continue the conversation that leads into an amazing connection! I desire her physically! Really into her voluptuous body, my God! After round one we take a break. Will usually watch fun things on YouTube, or expose music to each other that we like. Cuddling, touching, and kissing leads us to get tangled up for a second time. Time is never rushed! I will end up moving where I stay and settle Downtown/Capital Hill area. I will see her a second time at her place while in town. I spend extra time with her because she is an amazing companion! She is a rarity in our world. She is one of the ladies on a short list that gets it. She knows what this interaction is all about. I appreciate her desire for intimacy! I appreciate that she welcomes you into a full encompassing journey of passion. Her focus is about you. It's behind closed doors that I appreciate her most!! Genuinely likes spending quality time with you. Once getting her one on one, it's a whole other world where she is focused on me during our time with each other!!
  15. Lingerie or Topless Massage no Ending, is there a market for it?

Thanks for reaching out Sammy. Just as most guys have replied. No on that kind of experience. I see a massage therapist who is in that world. Where it's professional. If I come here. I'm looking for Nuru or something that is way hands on, including my goods!