• Last visited

About Candice Sunset

• Rank
    Prodigious understanding of TOB principles

Profile Information

Recent Profile Visitors

2,075 profile views
  1. Recent text message-

I am hoping this storm passes like a tornado. Taking new friends is almost terrifying, and having bills to pay makes it even worse. So thankful for the amazing friends I have made over the years.
  2. Recent text message-

This one drives me nuts. If I am posting, I am available. Things are in such a dissaray right now, can't we just go back to 2014.
  3. Seattle

I am going to be relocating to Seattle area next summer and wondered if anyone has had experience as a provider there? Know the best residential parts of town have an incall?
  4. The new protocol?

My screening has definitely become more thorough with everything going on. No provider I know will answer any detailed information about services provided, just donation for time.
  5. Why don't providers work out?

This exact situation happened to me tonight. When I had my pictures taken I was 10-15 pounds less than I am now. I had a client ask me before our appt tonight if my pics were photo shopped, which they are not. I told him point blank I am 10 pounds heavier now but still have amazing curves, which is true. I have NEVER had a complaint or someone cancel in the 5 years I've been doing this but tonight he said he had to stay true to himself, whatever that means. I take pride in my body, and would never let myself get fat. All of my regular friends adore my body and my amazing skill set, and see me again and again. It really hurt my feelings, but then I realized it was his loss, cause I guarantee he would have left with a huge smile.
  6. We Vibe

I have tried several of their models but it always seemed to get in the way. I prefer just an external clit stimulater, or a vibrating clock ring for him.
  7. I am at a loss for words right now. I have had the same best friend who is like a sister to me for over 26 years, and have been a provider on and off for 13. Recently, my bff decided that she doesn't want to be friends because of the lifestyle choice I have made. I am extremely safe, and not public at all about my lifestyle. I am extremely generous with everyone, and don't do drugs or drink. Just wondering if anyone else has lost someone important because you choose this?
  8. Did I Ignore Your Request? Oh Jeez, Im Not sorry.

I completely agree with you. I will get a text, and 5 minutes later "hello???" We all have private lives, and sometimes our phone isn't our #1 priority. When you respect your providers time, she is much more likely to share her time with you.
  9. Uber Driver Distraction

P411 has a really neat feature showing available now, that might help narrow down when you are looking. I have to say, most girls need notice though so they can properly screen. With all the LE presence, everyone has to be more careful.
  10. What does GFE mean to you?

I think it can mean a number of things. On a first appointment, it would be comfortable chatting, DFK, and not being rushed. Once a friendship develops, it would be texting to check in with their day, genuinely caring about them, not just the $$.
  11. Over texting

Rant, so be prepared. I have been a provider for many years and think of my clients as friends, and glad that I have the best regulars EVER!!! However, I have a fetish client that blows up my phone for 3 straight days before an appt. Send pics, send pics, send pics. Grrrrr. I do my very best to meet needs, but I have a life. Tonight I had enough and snapped back, which I never do and so he no showed. What do you other ladies do to a client who doesn't respect your personal/private time and keeps pushing? I explained clearly that I was super busy, but the reason is private and no one's business.
  12. stings tonight in northern colorado

There are a handful of great noco providers!!!
  13. stings tonight in northern colorado

The last sting they did up in noco, they had the girls meet a "trucker" who was a cop at Johnson's corner and when,you walked outside to go over to the hotel they arrested you. No money exchange or nothing. My friend got caught up.
  14. Request & ISO newbie seeks advice.

P411 is where I would go and search newbie friendly. Best girls on there I would say.
  15. Introducing myself

Welcome to the group. Lots of great info on here.