Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse
Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted
| Name | Reviewer | Location | E | # | Date | |
|---|---|---|---|---|---|---|
| Mystic of Denver | MoneyTeam | Denver | Yes | 99 | 12/9/15 | |
|
Review by
MoneyTeam
(43 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/5/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Jordan is amazing. Quick two call set up. Greeted me at the door in a sexy robe. Had a little chit chat, then started making out before i knew it she pulling my cock out and slobbering all over it... very enthusiatic utf and plenty of ball licking (my personal favorite) then we got down on some doggy with her juicy ass. The sex is great but next time i think im just gonna let her deep throat and slobber all over my dick the whole session. Thanks jordan ill be back soon baby Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Shauna Styles | MoneyTeam | Denver | Yes | 42 | 12/9/15 | |
|
Review by
MoneyTeam
(43 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/15/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: The best ever. OMG. Nice incall location. This is the second time Ive seen Shauna i should written this for the first one.. either way I had an amazing experiance with Shauna shes beautiful and her ass is just perfect. Some of the best french Ive ever had nice and sloppy with plenty of bls. Finished with some doggy with her bent over the bed. Legendary experiance, Thank you beautiful. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Taylor646 | olderfunny | Colorado Springs | No | 1 | 12/9/15 | |
|
Review by
olderfunny
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/16/15 Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Taylor advertises often in the Springs, so I'm offering information though I saw her several weeks ago. (This is the young Taylor, not to be confused with the older 40-ish caucasian Taylor.) This woman is a mixed-race beauty, really stunning to see. She has a lovely face, beautiful green-brown eyes (as I remember), with a trim torso, and very beautiful really large natural breasts with large peach-colored lovely nipples. But the tone was mostly No (you can't do this, or that), and total passivity. Full service was the menu, but with very little encouragement. Of course YMMV. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tamelea Anderson | Katman | Denver | Yes | 15 | 12/9/15 | |
|
Review by
Katman
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/6/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: After several pms through the board I had the opportunity to meet Tammi the other night. She's a tall, pretty woman with all the right curves and a great attitude and demeanor. For those that knew Barbi Dahl - she reminded me very much of her. Pleasant conversation led to fun activities - all enjoyable. Tammi is definitely a trooper - apparently age and stress are taking their toll on me, but she was determined that we try, and try again! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Ashleigh GND | VirgilBliss | Denver | Yes | 5 | 12/9/15 | |
|
Review by
VirgilBliss
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: It is so refreshing to come across a BP girl that looks better than her pictures!!! This girl is NAUTRALLY beautiful. This gets a lot of mileage with me. A lot of guys (for some reason) likes to pay a premium for "bolt on" babes but this girl is beautiful! She is the whole 9 yards and a bag of chips! The GFE was really nice! Passionate deep kissing, followed by UTF and onto the main "show". She does like to rock and roll in heels which is ok with me but the only caveat is to bring your own covers because the ones she does provides are of Kevlar strength. She is based out of Texas, but does come here to visit. It takes a lot to motivate me to write a good review but she is all aces! It she was based in Colorado, she would be my ATF!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| MissAdrianne | tehotherdude | Denver | Yes | 96 | 12/9/15 | |
|
Review by
tehotherdude
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This happens to be Missadrianne's first visit to Denver and she says that she likes the area so far and the charm of the people which bodes well for the city. Her very attractive photos caught my attention immediately and you can just tell because they are so natural that if they are of her they are recent and accurate because she hides behind nothing. She chose a very nice upscale incall and one of the better hotels on the front range. After a few pleasant exchanges and then an email I managed to get verified relatively quickly. The photos that immediately caught my attention are 100% real and as usual for a beautiful woman don't do her actual justice. When I arrived at her door, I was just floored and man that is no exaggeration. The ad, the pics, everything is all genuine and spectacular. She is a vision that suits my tastes to a tee. It is so rare when the real thing exceeds expectation because expectations always assume a higher level, the imaginations of your second head are exaggerated, or why bother. Hobbying, unfortunately, with its ups and downs is just as often a disappointment as it is good fortune when it comes to ads and photos and reviews. From the first moment I laid eyes on her however, I was ecstatic knowing this was going to be a top ten experience. Repeatedly described as a goddess-like entity, I'd read her reviews on TER and was so eager to meet her that when I discovered it was all real and right in front of me I was ecstatic. Her TER reviews are among the best I've ever read and that is saying a lot. The photos look great but in person she is an absolute knock-out woman with an incredible, athletic and well-maintained body which is, for me, the greatest turn-on. She has a tight body, pretty face, youthful, and even a radio-quality sexy voice, she is the whole package. I prefer athletic women and she has the body of a swimsuit model. She has amazing eyes, glowing smile and wearing that sexy lingerie I was at full attention. She communicates easily by text and in person and is fun and charming. To put it succinctly, she is...well...wow, just WOW. I meet her at the door in a half silky robe that barely covered her waist. A wonderful hostess, she offered me something to drink and as she bent forward into the mini-fridge, I caught a glimpse of her spectacular behind and I was practically drooling. She donned a pretty pink bra and panties which I was soon on the bed with her removing. She is taller than average at 5'10" with legs up to a perfect ass just like a swimsuit model. She unhooked her bra to reveal the most perfect set of breasts ever. They feel even better than they look and connected by a direct line of from them to her pleasure centers. They are perfect to the touch as well and natural. Kissing them made her moan heavily, which is just a sign of a highly erogenous body as most physically fit woman tend toward. And it all just get better and better. Kissing her lips which are soft and a sweet pleasure, LFK turned to DFK and rubbing our bare bodies together felt wonderful. There was a brief pause about what to do next as I expected some french first, instead I went down to get some DATY which was clean, so very clean and fresh and soft her natural wetness was delectable, and just as enjoyable for me as it apparently was for her. I was practically in a delirium. She reciprocated with awe-inspiring and amazing oral BB prowess and while CIM is available to the point of NQ, NS just wasn't on the menu which, made zero difference. I thought we were done, to idle in chit-chat until the time was up but she returned halfway through and everything started anew. She gave me a HJ in front of her awaiting hole that felt amazingly on par with my own. Now that is saying something! Nothing feels as good as one's own hand, which is hard to admit. Her attractiveness kept me aroused the entire time and though I'd had a horribly long day and an unusually long commute (traffic was historically bad at rush hour), my tiredness just went washed away and as she place the cover with with skill and dexterity, in mish I slowly entered the hottest and wettest and tightest places I'd ever been. Dripping with wetness, which was unparalleled, this went on for some time and when she hits an O she makes the most heavenly vocals I've ever heard, that puts every porn video to shame, it was a superlative turn-on. The sound still resonates in my ears. I think she hit three of them and was possibly getting sensitive so he pulled the cover off and then gave me the second oral delivery for which the effort was so amazing, remembering to include the jewels, as the gifted ones do, and I swept into another dimension with a commendable effort on her part reached another explosive one. I could not move nor hardly speak, I just laid there completely and utterly spent. If you are a VIP on TER and read her reviews there, you will realize that my review hardly compares to some of the accounts of a truly rare GFE and a young and gorgeous one at that. This review is actually somewhat subdued in comparison and was the only thing that gave me a sense of aloofness or disappointment on her part as this review is lamentably subdued in comparison. Nevertheless, I'd yet to experiences such a level of GFE in such an attractive and young provider. I left smiling not from ear-to-ear but from head to toe, exhausted yet replenished. I could not think straight, speak or know what to do afterward. Words approach but do not encompass the experience I'd just had with a non-clock-watching, charming, and angelic woman who knows how to utterly excite and satisfy. It was one of the top experiences I've had in the hobby and I fully intend to see her again which she reminded to do before her visit ends. Do not walk. Run, sprint, point the throttle to mach 2, and treat her nicely you may experience something truly remarkable. If Denver just received more visitors like her more often. Just an all-around pleasant, very cool, fun, and beautiful lady, she sparkles brightly among so many others. She said she'd be back in a month or so. I am setting aside a fund for the occasion of her return. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| NaughtyMorgan | Gipster | Denver | Yes | 43 | 12/9/15 | |
|
Review by
Gipster
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Great night with Morgan! The set up was extremely easy with a few texts. I met her at her incall in Denver. Arrived outside and then she sent a text with the room number. I ventured up to the room and walked in to find an amazing site to be seen. Morgan's pictures are very accurate and she looked stunning. We started off with a little kissing and a nice warm towel clean off. Morgan then provided one of the best BBBJ that I have ever had until I gave her the prize. She left to the bathroom to freshen up and returned with a hot towel to again to clean the performer. We talked for a few minutes until she proceeded with another BBBJ and some BLS that was amazing. On came the cover and we went right to CG where i quickly gave her the second prize of the night. We talked a bit more and then our meeting ended. Morgan is definitely amazing and I will definitely see again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Jessie Lynn | wolf | Denver | Yes | 21 | 12/9/15 | |
|
Review by
wolf
(82 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Jessie jessie this is my second time with this beautiful girl. Her attention to me all the time, nice attitude. Smart girl . It's so nice to see her again. Her eyes her boobies so nice. Thk u jessie Lynne. U r so beautiful girl, & nice human girl. Good luck on everything Take care:) See u soon;) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nicholeofdenver | Coloseeker | Denver | Yes | 70 | 12/9/15 | |
|
Review by
Coloseeker
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/5/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Called up Nichole to meet up for an hour of heaven. She uses the standard two-call system. Was greeted at the door in a silky robe over sexy lingerie with a hug and kiss. I can always expect a wonderful GFE session with plenty of kissing, caressing, and hugging from Nichole. She's my favorite provider in the Denver area. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Tessa | PeterPrinciple | Denver | Yes | 10 | 12/9/15 | |
|
Review by
PeterPrinciple
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/5/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Easy setup with Tessa. She responded promptly to my texts, and the directions to her upscale condo were clear. When she opened the door she greeted me with nothing but lingerie on and an infectious smile, and OMG those wonderful boobs. Along with great conversation Tessa gives a professional style massage and was able to workout numerous kinks. I tend to get a little dehydrated during massages and she was right there with a nice bottle of cold water. On the flip she gave a tantalizing tease before attending to the needs of the general. She has her limits and also gave a wonderful chest rub with a great view of her two friends. She is a keeper gentlemen, treat her right. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heather B 6415 | 911C4 | Denver | Yes | 2 | 12/8/15 | |
|
Review by
911C4
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/10/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I was in Denver and needed some fun and contacted Heather through the "available now" feature on P411. She replied right back and we set up an appointment. I got lost trying to find her and she had no problems with my tardiness and helped me find her location and guided me in. Heather is very pretty, intelligent, accommodating, kind, and has this "naughty-kinky-dangerous" attitude that was awesome and fun! I plan to see her again soon, and hope she comes up to the mountains to see me! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Mystic of Denver | big_al303-5711 | Denver | Yes | 99 | 12/8/15 | |
|
Review by
big_al303-5711
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/5/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had seen Jordan long ago when she was Serenity and then I did not see her until this year and have seen her multiple times since. Setup is extremely easy through text, she is very accommodating which is nice because I live further north and between both, drive time and my job, scheduling can be difficult to say the least, she is located up North, easy to find, just a short (3min) drive from I-25. Her in-call is always clean and she has not once, made It seem as though I just missed someone before me or anything like that which is big in my book. When I arrived to her private incall (Nice, discreet location) she was doing schoolwork (Finals) and looked incredibly sexy when she opened the door wearing glasses dressed casually. Her pictures do not do her justice because she looks way better in person, I have seen other providers and I have been a member of T.O.B since 2009 and I will admit, I need to get better at writing the reviews, but typically, I see the providers that already are well established, have multiple excellent reviews and it does not seem like anything can be written and said that has not already been said. Jordan is no different in regards to having many awesome reviews. We start off with small talk which is always nice, she is intelligent and can hold a conversation. A lot of asp's claim G.F.E but I have not had a provider come as close as she does to that statement. She has a great attitude and a bubbly personality, She is definitely not a clock watcher, the sessions never feel rushed, and while there are many providers out there, every time I see Jordan I leave feeling on top of the world and wonder how could this session ever be topped and yet she always finds a way everytime, as other reviews have mentioned the French is awesome, that alone can set me over the top, but I try and manage to hold off so we can enjoy other activities. Jordan definitely should be that provider on everybody's list, if you have not seen her you are missing out, I truly recommend her. Thanks Jordan until next time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mia | fanboy719 | Colorado Springs | Rip-Off | 1 | 12/8/15 | |
|
Review by
fanboy719
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/7/15 Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Rip-Off Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures Experience Description: TOFT on this. She asked me to bring her beer, kind of an annoying waste of time but I had another provider ask that and she was awesome so I figured what the heck, I get there and it's obvious she's much older, same girl as in the pictures cause of the tattoo on her shoulder but those were either photo shopped or very old because of the obvious mommy marks. I was gonna leave but with cloths on she still looked half decent and she was pretty friendly, but but the moment cloths came off everything was sagging, she looks a little like a half deflated balloon and it was a total turn off. She spent about 10 minutes trying just to get me up but it was no use and she was bad at all activities performed, she finally got frustrated rushed over to where I left the money grabbed it stuck it in her purse and told me to get out. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| AviAnne | patskiman | Denver | Yes | 8 | 12/8/15 | |
|
Review by
patskiman
(16 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/5/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Saw AviAnne's post on TOB. Her pictures were very intriguing and her recent two reviews were very interesting. Gave her a call and chatted with her for a few minutes and made an appointment. She showed up on time and offered her a drink which she accepted. We proceeded to play area as I was very interested in pursuing some of the activities listed above. AviAnne was more than engaged and we spent time enjoying each other. . ......She exceeded expectations for one round . Upon completion she cleaned up and we had another drink and talked a bit. She claims she has been doing this for about a year and using BP but she is now on TOB and looking at P411. Talked about the Hobby and expectations of a more secure sophisticated and safe venue. I gave her a 9 for Looks as I think this is very subjective. She certainly was very nice to look at and her pictures do not do her justice. I don't think you will be disappointed As far as service goes I only gave her an 8. This again is just based on some of the things that I expect from a non- BP Lady. I believe she is a very quick learner and is truly interested in providing satisfaction. Their is no doubt in my mind that she wont be a 10, 25, 99 or 100 in the very near term. Obviously you need to treat her right as YMMV. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Reese Reynolds | Shaggs3058 | Denver | Yes | 142 | 12/8/15 | |
|
Review by
Shaggs3058
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Meet Reese at a nice DTC hotel. Was greeted at the door by a beautiful woman. We talked a bit. She has a great personality and performs all activities with great enthusiasm. Great provider wish I would have seen her sooner! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Elle Belle | geecue2 | Denver | Yes | 38 | 12/8/15 | |
|
Review by
geecue2
(183 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/8/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Second time I have seen Elle, the first time could not review had a real bad tooth ache so I was out of there within 15 mins. Elle is a very good kisser, really seems to enjoy it also. She loves the DATY and the UTF, she is all about you, but she still has a good time herself. Got suited up and she mounted me CG and I did not last long. She was very willing to try for MSOG but not happening on my part. Elle is always in a good mood, very good sense of humor and real easy to talk to. Will repeat for sure. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| MadisonStar | dbmountain | Rockies | Yes | 131 | 12/7/15 | |
|
Review by
dbmountain
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/27/15 Time: 1 hr Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: An absolutely lovely time!!! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| CandiceCO | februaryman | Denver | No | 1 | 12/7/15 | |
|
Review by
februaryman
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/3/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Unfortunately this provider blew me off twice. The second time I got there she kept leading me on for a whole hour while I waited for her to invite me in. Finally she offered to have someone come out and lead me in but I was supposed to give my donation to the person that was to meet me outside. It all felt very shady and uncomfortable so 55 minutes after my appointment I finally left. Quite a disappointment. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| AnaBeau | Womanlover-3464 | Denver | Yes | 20 | 12/7/15 | |
|
Review by
Womanlover-3464
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/11/15 Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: AnaBeau is a fun, interesting, and sensual date. Met her at a local bar for drinks and apps, and we were immediately comfortable with one another. Had a great time, then off to her place for more intimate activities. She's very good, has some very nice outfits, and is not a clock watcher. If you can't enjoy yourself with AnaBeau, then I doubt you'll find anyone attractive! A total package if that's what interests you. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Nadia Ives | Juxtapoz | Denver | Yes | 11 | 12/7/15 | |
|
Review by
Juxtapoz
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/1/15, 2 Girl Show Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Nadia was as described in other reviews, VERY Pretty, good to talk to and very sweet. We started off talking some and then got comfortable great BBJ and and very enjoyable DATY. I would advise everyone that is thinking of seeing her to go for it she was great! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mia Rose619 | Shrekman | Denver | Yes | 5 | 12/7/15 | |
|
Review by
Shrekman
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/4/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I HAD A GREAT TIME WITH MIA, SHE WAS VERY PRETTY, LOTS OF TATS WHICH I FIND VERY SEXY. SHE WAS VERY CLEAN, DATY WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD, AS I COULD HAVE SENT THE WHOLE HOUR THERE. SHE WAS JUST CUTE, FUN AND DID NOT RUSH TO GET ME OUT. SHE IS MUCH PRETTIER IN PERSON, IM NOT STEERING YOU WRONG HERE, SHE WAS A CUTIE! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Asian Anna | hard2please4you | Denver | Yes | 5 | 12/7/15 | |
|
Review by
hard2please4you
(14 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/6/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Previous review did not exaggerate. Attentive, accommodating, passionate, are only a few of the adjectives that could describe our time together. I wouldn't hesitate to see her again and again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Nina Nichols | Dinger | Denver | Yes | 60 | 12/7/15 | |
|
Review by
Dinger
(41 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/5/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Wanted to meet Nina for a long time, my schedule never really worked with her availability, when I saw she posted for a Saturday I knew I couldn't pass up contacting her. She was already booked that day, so we scheduled for the next weekend which worked out perfect. Easy set up and directions to nice upscale incall in a great location. Usually, like most people I am always a little nervous meeting someone for first time. From the moment Nina greeted me at the door in a nice outfit I felt at ease. Our time together exceeded my expectations. Nina was very accommodating and even asked what I wanted out of the session. She's tons of fun, I would for sure recommend her, and look forward to seeing her again sometime soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Asian Anna | mtnman-1405 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 12/7/15 | |
|
Review by
mtnman-1405
(63 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/3/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I found Anna to be much prettier than indicated from some earlier reviewers perceptions. Small petite body looked better than pictured, IMHO. I was very pleased with my first look at the sexy lady standing behind the door on my entry. Pleasant hug & kiss and she lead me back to her bedroom. I expected her to disrobe me and lead me on over to the shower - she must have smelled the fresh shampoo & soap on my entry. She moved right into motion for the menu as described. Fun & Sexy lady. I enjoyed meeting her & I would repeat. Recommended - Yes, I'm Very Happy to recommend Asian Anna. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tina | Iamahob973 | Denver | Yes | 48 | 12/7/15 | |
|
Review by
Iamahob973
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/15/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had seen Tina a couple of times many years ago. Her recent ad's pictures got me thinking about her, so I called her up. We arranged to get together at her SW incall. Upon arriving and after cleaning up, I was lead into the the bedroom, relaxing on a massage pillow as I waited for her to finish getting ready. I requested the French Special. She agreed and went to town with wonderful UTF. Historically I have been an easy cum, so I would use the Special to go for MSOG. She is great at coxing you to cum as many times as you can in the 1/2 hour which is pretty hot. As I am getting older, not so much. Point being she spent say 15 minutes providing awesome pleasure with enthusiasm non stop. I asked to fuck her and she said yes. We engaged in doggie CFS, both of use seemly enjoying the ride. I recommend Tina and I expect to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Dakini Dawn | hornyincs | Boulder | Yes | 17 | 12/7/15 | |
|
Review by
hornyincs
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/9/15 Time: 2 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: incredibly different experience; enjoyable educational and sensual. Dawn is the best. This is one of the best sessions no question. be prepared for an amazing two hours Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Tina | SixtiesDude | Denver | Yes | 48 | 12/7/15 | |
|
Review by
SixtiesDude
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/2/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have been wanting to see Tina for quite some time and I finally had the opportunity. Initial contact through P411. Called to finalize the appointment. Directions to her private incall were easy to follow. Once there she quickly became very friendly and it didn't take long for activities to begin, Tina is a very oral lady and one of the best. Had to have her stop so I could taste her for a while. Very responsive to daty. Covered up and went to GC, Reverse GC, Doggy and missionary. Her all natural chest is a boob-lovers delight. She is enthusiastic about pleasing her guest and will not quit until you are spent. Tina is absolutely FTF! I will return. Trips to Greece are available with advanced notice. I may make that trip next time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Staci | leonknows | Denver | Yes | 7 | 12/4/15 | |
|
Review by
leonknows
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/2/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Email contact was difficult. Nice apt. Answered door naked. Cool. I stripped & laid on bed. She lightly rubbed back & legs - not really a massage. She's a very chubby lady & I love it. YMMV. Eventually I turned & enjoyed her full tips & then DATY for quite awhile. Her response was flat. She played with my genitalia but no action could happen simultaneously - too bad. Ended with lackluster HJ. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Synful Natasha | ynot132 | Denver | Yes | 55 | 12/4/15 | |
|
Review by
ynot132
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/25/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I've seen Isabella many times, she's one of the best I've seen. She looks exactly the same as her photos, no bait and switch. I've always received GFE service from her, but I've always treated her with respect. I guess you get what you give. Bottom line I think Isabella is a wonderful provider, I know I'll be visiting her again soon. p.s. I always go for her VIP session it's phenomenal. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Heather B 6415 | time4fun | Denver | Yes | 2 | 12/4/15 | |
|
Review by
time4fun
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/3/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I have had the pleasure and privilege of receiving Heather's attention for several sessions over the years. She is the consummate beautiful woman and courtesan. She is always real, open to my needs and friendly. She has a marvelous appearance and while I am a special afficionado of Latina ladies, Heather is the most beautiful of all the Latinas I have had the pleasure of knowing. She loves the sensuous connection and if you are treating her right and showing the passion she deserves, she will reciprocate in a manner that will keep you coming back time and time again. There is not much that is off limits and if she feels appreciated, she will go with your desires and take you to an amazing place of warmth and relaxation. I hope Heather stays in our scene for a long time, becuase I want to enjoy her sunny charms as often as I can. Thanks, Babe. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alexia Fayee | falcon66pride | Denver | Yes | 19 | 12/4/15 | |
|
Review by
falcon66pride
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/4/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: WOW and WOW. Alexia truly has it going on. Not only is she the best looking woman I have come across in this hobby, but she is an extremely passionate woman with a rocking bod, as well as a fantastic personality. She has all the assets and her natural 32Ds will get your attention very quickly. They love to be pampered. The epitome of GFE, she made sure the session was all about me, and because of that attitude, she is the best sack partner you could ever have. She is FUN, FUN, FUN. No other way to say it. I was drooling from the moment I walked in the room. She is addictive. If she lived here, I would be broke in a hurry. Go see her. She is very, very good at what she does. Off the scale ratings. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Sensual Violet | Bora Bora | Denver | Yes | 80 | 12/4/15 | |
|
Review by
Bora Bora
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/21/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Violet is a beautiful tall lady with sparkling pretty eyes! She opens the door wearing just a sexy lingerie. Her incall is comfortable, beautifully decorated to please the senses. The first thing she does is offer you a shower. The bathroom is impeccable with everything you need to prepare yourself for the session. A glass of cold water is waiting for you there, very nice touch. The massage table has clean linens and smells good. It has a mirror on the side wall for your visual entertainment especially after the flip over. Her pictures are really accurate, her body is awesome and she has nice soft skin. The massage is sensual and erotic, but at the same time therapeutic. She uses a lot of hot oil and she is not shy in using every part of her beautiful body for the massage. She is very open to provide whatever you ask for, within the limits of the service she offers and the options you requested. The release comes very naturally flowing with the massage rhythm and teasing. The massage is a continuous flowing of sensations from the very beginning to the very end. You can take all the time you need for a second shower and after a friendly hug you are heading home with a smile on the face and fully relaxed body. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Mia Rose619 | Hvnaball2 | Denver | Yes | 5 | 12/4/15 | |
|
Review by
Hvnaball2
(59 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/4/15 Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Mia Rose is a beautiful woman with a smokin' hot body! The photos she posts in her ads and on P411 are hers and they are accurate. Stunning woman! Asian/caucasian mix with the best qualities of each. She has that dark, exotic look that I find impossible to resist. Set up was easy through P411 and within a couple hours I was at her 5 star incall location. Mia is very engaging and conversant. We spent considerable time talking before, during and after the festivities. Time is not an issue with her and ours went past the allotted duration with no concerns. While Mia's menu does has some limitations (such as no UTF/DFK, which is the sole reason I can't score her a 10 on service), all other activities were performed at an incredible level. Awesome DATY, wet, sloppy, gagging (a little) TF/DT, a slow, erotic CG ride (the view was phenomenal!) and culminating in an intense, tight, missionary position. I had hoped to try doggie, too, but there was no way I could hold off any longer. I'm looking forward to her next Denver visit! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Synful Natasha | ynot132 | Denver | Yes | 55 | 12/4/15 | |
|
Review by
ynot132
(38 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/25/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I've seen Isabella many times, I love her beautiful eyes as well as all her other assets. She's definitely a spinner at 5' and 100 lbs and is incredibly open to almost everything. She's always shown me a GFE in our sessions but, I've always treated her well so I guess you get what you give. I will definitely be seeing her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Ms. Star | Breel2015 | Fort Collins | Yes | 1 | 12/3/15 | |
|
Review by
Breel2015
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/1/15 Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I'm not a BDSM fan, so my time with Star doesn't involve that. It is obvious however that if that's your thing, she is more than equipped and capable. Star is upbeat, full of energy, and fun. Our chemistry is one of a kind, so YMMV All activities were amazing. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Sexy Lexxi Rose | Topnotchflicks | Denver | Yes | 5 | 12/3/15 | |
|
Review by
Topnotchflicks
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/25/15, 2 Girl Show Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I had the opportunity to catch lilly lane and lexxi together. Listed was amazing! Will see them again up north! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lilly Lane | Topnotchflicks | Denver | Yes | 21 | 12/3/15 | |
|
Review by
Topnotchflicks
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/25/15, 2 Girl Show Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Pictures are not as good as the real thing! Wish she wasn't moving. See her while you can. Lilly is going to be missed up north of denver. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| AvaHolly | Dommemepleas | Denver | Yes | 2 | 12/3/15 | |
|
Review by
Dommemepleas
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/27/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: OMG!!! She provided one of the most exhilarating sessions I have ever experienced in all my years of hobbyist activity. I do not hobby often but I do know I will never need to ever consider looking elsewhere!!! This Woman literally transformed me into a state of bliss and euphoria that felt like I was floating in the room watching this Goddess make me melt into her hands! The level of passion and intensity with which She delivered Her artful skills left me breathless! She is TIGHT from head to toe and Her body is something to behold! She IS THE REAL DEAL! I HATE TO WRITE THIS REVIEW BECAUSE I FEAR ONCE EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT HER I WILL NEED TO WAIT IN A LONG LINE! But, I owe it to the boys to pass along the experience I encountered l!!! RUN, DO NOT WALK TO GO SEE HER!!! On my hands and knees in honor of this Goddess! Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Synful Natasha | Dank69 | Denver | Yes | 55 | 12/3/15 | |
|
Review by
Dank69
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/2/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown Experience Description: Well what can I say. I was training in preparation for another provider whom I have plans with later in the week. I decided she would be a good warm up. Got to the incall, and I am not sure she ever made eye contact through out the session. Gfe definitely not! No return to the kisses on her neck, no chemistry. She was there, sex was had, that's about it...no warmth at all to her, very mechanical. Ymmv I'd recommend her when there are no other options and ya NEED to get the job done... REBUTTAL: Sorry I dont kiss often unless the guest tries , especially when they smell like they just got done smoking, I was good enough for msog not my fault he didnt last the full hour .He even asked to see me again for today , Thursday and made sure I would see him again witch I will not be seeing him again. All my guest think I am wonderful if Im so bad how come he gave me 7 out of 10 . Check my other amazing reviews . Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Alli | Dank69 | Denver | Yes | 14 | 12/3/15 | |
|
Review by
Dank69
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/24/15 Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This was my second time with this angel. She was running a little bit behind. It happens. Either way got to her place (she moved since last visit) she met me at the door way...just as beautiful as the last time I left her! She met me with a strong hug and nice warm kiss. (Her soft kisses are very sweet and erotic) It was like we just picked up where we left off. She is better than the proverbial "GFE" She has a way when I am with her, of making me feel like I'm the only man in the world, of any worth. (Could be the way she penetrates your soul with her eyes) Alli is a very special lady. Also now the only provider I will see! Treat her right, and experience the angelic loving nature of Alli for yourself. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Lovely Raquel | ackrazor | Denver | Yes | 67 | 12/3/15 | |
|
Review by
ackrazor
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/25/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Raquel was very smooth to deal with and was got back to me right away. Location is very nice and she is definitely a stunner. The ambiance was great and she plays some good mood music. She has a banging body but more than that her way of being makes her so much more attractive and she is really great lady. Excellent massage, she has such great hands. The finale was fantastic. She has a perfect booty for sure. Cant wait to see her again. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lola Lomasi | maxtrax | Colorado Springs | Yes | 21 | 12/3/15 | |
|
Review by
maxtrax
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/25/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Lola is a very good provider,she enjoys what she does,verry attentive,she makes you fill at ease,talk to her and find what she likes,verry sweet,looks great,one of the better providers in Colorado Springs.Treat her right and she'll give 100%plus hope she stays around you can,t find a better provider. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Naughty Natasha-4461 | bigberd | Colorado Springs | Yes | 20 | 12/3/15 | |
|
Review by
bigberd
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/12/15 Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I saw Natasha a few weeks on a long overdue visit to the Springs. Setup was easy over P411. I'm always a little shy but she was easy to talk to and made me feel right at ease. She really got into all of our activities and seemed to enjoy the session as much as I did. I would highly recommend her. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Kira Swan | average1 | Denver | Yes | 95 | 12/3/15 | |
|
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/28/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Still another fantasy of seeing Kira again. Not much I can add to my (or others') previous reviews. Seeing Kira is like seeing an old friend (though she is not old) who really enjoys sex. Her UTF skills and passion were exemplary (I almost lost it because of her talents) and Russian should always be experienced with Kira. She is passionate and is VERY vocal about what she likes, which is a turn on for me. Kira is someone who enjoys what she does and she shows it. I know that YMMV, but if you like lush, plush, sexy, passionate redheads, I can heartily recommend her. She makes my time with her feel like sweet, passionate, sexy fun rather than a "session". Thanks Kira for making my weekend a ball. ;) Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Asian Anna | diggin dog | Denver | Yes | 5 | 12/3/15 | |
|
Review by
diggin dog
(73 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/2/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Anna is visiting from Texas and I can't wait until she comes back to town. Set up was easy through P411. She is a beautiful woman with lovely naturals. The asian women are a step above everyone else with their service and attitude, and Anna is the epitome of the class!. I won't go into specifics, but she left me breathless. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Synful Natasha | atadlong | Denver | Yes | 55 | 12/3/15 | |
|
Review by
atadlong
(44 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/27/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Isabella is remarkable. She is very petite, slim and young for me, that was exactly what I was looking for, no rush at all, and true GFE. A real energizer bunny, just kept going and going and going, suggesting that I use her mouth some more and that there was plenty of time. Eager to please, very accommodating and the vocal sensations coming from her just added to my confidence. Her skills are top notch, I honestly did not think I could complete the mission over and over she kept me rock hard I had such a great time . Pictures are accurate and the cost was reasonable, and a great bargain compared to my most recent experiences. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Hailey Of Denver | tehotherdude | Denver | Yes | 93 | 12/1/15 | |
|
Review by
tehotherdude
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/2/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Hailey is awesome, (little crazy but in a very, very good way) and so much fun. Great atmosphere in her immaculate and clean incall. Hot body and gorgeous face. Had an amazing time. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Rachel Bordeaux and Mazie Scott | splguy | Denver | Yes | 6 | 12/1/15 | |
|
Review by
splguy
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 12/1/15, 2 Girl Show Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: Decided to spoil myself and I think I out did. What an amazing time with two beautiful redheads. I will definitely be back for more. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||
| Reese Reynolds | tehotherdude | Denver | Yes | 142 | 12/1/15 | |
|
Review by
tehotherdude
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/10/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: I met Reese at an upscale hotel and after a quick reference check I met her wearing some wonderful lingerie that got me exited immediately. We got to know each other and she is definitely a sweet, attractive and educated woman with other responsibilities in her life. It's exciting when providers lead other lives. We wasted no time and had after much heavy making out which she does very well we were soon going at it and while she is a sweet person to talk to, she is a tigress BCD. After some clean and responsive DATY which I enjoyed a lot, she returned the favor with amazing UTF and performed so well I almost popped right there which actually almost never happens when I receive oral. So for me, that's saying a lot. Once the cover went on, it was just one position after another and though she is very erotically vocal I wasn't sure if she if or how many O's she had until I asked. I can usually sense a difference and I don't mean in outright paroxysms necessarily. Not everyone has this trait but it is one that I enjoy privately. When asked though about how many she responded emphatically several. She seemed to have several different ways of expressing it which was an incredible turn on. She is very responsive and gives terrific FS from all angles and views such that I enjoyed the entire time which I didn't waste even a minute of--and for which she made a funny quip I will never forget. Afterward we exchanged more pleasantries and cuddled. She is definitely GFE. I can't say that about most providers who claim to be but the kissing and the snuggling is always the biggest indicator for me and she does it terrifically. I had a great time with her and hope to see her soon. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
||||||
| Lilly Ann | tehotherdude | Denver | Yes | 56 | 12/1/15 | |
|
Review by
tehotherdude
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 11/16/15 Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes Experience Description: This was my second time seeing Lillly Ann in as many weeks which is rare, I usally don't wee providers that soon. But Lilly Ann is defiintely has something not the least of which is an incredible body. You can she from her profile she is like an art photography model and in person it's even better. She works out and ou can tell. She doesn't seem to have any body fat and skin that is silky smooth. She is a great hostess and last time I brought a bottle of Merlot which she kept topping off for me as we made conversation. She has a bed that is just quite large and there's so much room to roll around in. Outstanding oral skills. She is exceptionally clean an her hygiene is immaculate expecting others to be as well. The first time I met her, she was in head for days as she walked me to the door totally naked and opened it like that (she was behind it and stayed out outside view. The way a provider says bye really makes an impression. When I had some free time, I noticed she was available and set up immediately. This time it was probably the anticipation of knowing what was in store that made it easy to enjoy one cup in almost no time flat. No one has ever managed that before. Premature new for me is virtually impossible I thought. Then after after just 2 minutes I was ready again...being close to that body of hers, it's not difficult. When she gets on for CG, it just pushs me over the edge. The visual, and the sensation, and the purring...I had two cups in less than 15 minutes. No one has ever turned me on in the way she does when getting positioned. It's that body of hers and that tightness of her body. And the sensation that follows after and the accompanying sounds of hers are just so feminine it's overwhelming. We spent the rest of the time just conversing. She had me comfortably spent in record time. But I had no complaints about that. I enjoyed just laying there with her, both undressed and talking as much as in the physical action. Her's is an amazing body. MSOG was so easy and rapid fire with her.She is truly impressive at FS. No one else, in my experience, comes close. Totally atypical. Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: |
||||||