|
Maggie Maddix
|
|
skimo |
Denver |
Yes |
156
|
10/18/17 |
Review by
skimo
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/3/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy set up via text and e-mail (very responsive). Met at her in-call and got to know each other a bit - she's engaging, smart and fun to be with. Headed for the bedroom and spent some time worshiping those great tits, then she did some bbbj, hj, and then I asked her to oil up the girls for some Russian. Wow - so damn sexy! I lost it while pumping those great MM boobs. Next time I'll pace myself a little better - we spent some more time cuddling and talking - a great GFE, I will repeat!
Age: 35 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
beingme5280
|
|
connoisseur |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
10/18/17 |
Seen on 10/9/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Caramel is as advertised. Met at her apartment, she's definitely down to business, although not rushed, and at the same time very sensual. She's a talker, just life in general but not uninteresting. She also enjoys calling the shots. She had me au-natural in a minute, and started with her trademark BBBJ. What sets her skills apart from the others is the vocal component . She makes this desperate, hungry, almost animal-like sound that articulates from her throat as her head, lips and tongue work in a multitude of directions, speeds and areas. I am a hard one to get off without some serious time involved, but within a couple minutes I nearly popped. RIght before that she wanted to switch to 69, for which I happily obliged. She tasted great. After a few more minutes she directed me to doggie. She grabbed a cover & had me put it on, and I went for behind. Because of her long legs and high angle I had difficulty maintaining, but before I lost it she ripped off the cover and went back to to her amazing head. As I said, because she is continually changing it up, goes quickly, firmly and noisily , I quickly felt it build to where there was no way to hold back, then released into her waiting mouth with an intensity that I haven't known in a very long time. Still working the lips and tongue, she made sure I was finished, then made her way to the sink to spit. I let her know how rare it is for me to finish, let alone a mind blowing one as I had just experienced.
She got me a towel, and we chatted a few more minutes before I departed. Although she's excellent in all departments, I would highly recommend you meet her for an oral encounter that will raise the bar (no pun intended) for any future pleasures you seek in that particular category.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Body Type: Curvy
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 31B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
zoeycobain
|
|
Den22Avs |
Denver |
Yes |
51
|
10/18/17 |
Review by
Den22Avs
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/10/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very easy set up. Exact directions when I got close.
Very nice girl and cute body. Pretty much down for whatever and let me finish with cim.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-21-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Demi-1616
|
|
Grc52 |
Western Slope |
Yes |
14
|
10/18/17 |
Review by
Grc52
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Demi was hard to get a hold of, but well worth it. I want someone for my birthday. She met me at the door of her hotel room looking very hot. We had some small talk about what she liked doing and she preceded to giving me a nice massage and then we switched positions and she lay on her back where I return the favor of giving her a nice massage. She liked the massage and I had her turn over and rubbed her all over before some DATY, she was very tasty and enjoyed that and from there she did some CG, which I liked and enjoy watching her please herself. I will try and meet up with her again.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Raine-7379
|
|
RoughKing0104 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
77
|
10/18/17 |
Seen on 9/19/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She was AMAZING. She was beautiful and knew how to make a guy feel good! I would love to see her again.
Age: 48 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amazing Inara
|
|
Karl from Prague |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
10/18/17 |
Seen on 10/14/17
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A few months ago, I was on P411 and checked to see if anyone had chosen the name "Inara" for herself. For the geeks among you, you'll recognize the name and know that it conveys a certain quiet sensuality by a sci-fi character who is a courtesan in a popular series.
Yup, I admit it. I'm a geek. I not only did I run across a lovely woman who had adopted that moniker, but it turns out she is a stunning, slender, six-foot-tall goddess of a woman.
The only bummer was that she lives in Seattle and I wasn't planning a trip there anytime soon.
Well, Hallelujah!!! Problem solved. Inara came to Denver this month and I quickly arranged for a two-hour appointment. OMFG!
I am loathe to go into great detail, but let me just say this was the nicest time I've ever spent with a provider. She's smart. She's beautiful. She's funny. She's an even bigger geek than I am (for fuggsake, the woman even jokes about programming languages). She also wears braces, (which I actually find kinda sexy).
I have never laughed so much at an appointment. I'm still smiling.
Inara is easily my ATF.
Inara says she's considering a move to Colorado. I would love to see that.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-30-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LeeTaylor004
|
|
Branson |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
10/18/17 |
Review by
Branson
(5 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/17/17
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lee is a beautiful you lady, set up was easy, nice hotel, answered the door in a sexy little outfit and greeted me with a kiss. Spared no time showing her amazing skills orally, cover went on and a hot quick session took place. Very enthusiastic, hot little body and seems to enjoy what she does.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VenusGalore
|
|
MikeInCOSprings |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
174
|
10/18/17 |
Seen on 10/9/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Sokha for another BDSM/fetish session. Sokha is very experienced in BDSM and related things, and has a nice incall and plenty of toys and gear for conducting sessions.
I asked for something more intense than last time and she indulged me. In the past I have run into the issue of the provider not feeling comfortable playing at the intensity level I am after, or understanding why I am asking for something that is not vanilla sex, but definitely not Sokha. Sokha put her heart and energy into the experience. The intensity level was right where I wanted it to be, which was to the point of being a little overwhelming at times, but that just made me enjoy the overall experience even more. It was perfect. She played rough and dished out plenty of discomfort, but at no time did I feel unsafe. She respected my boundaries and was clear with hers.
At this point I am done looking for other local providers to scratch my BDSM itch.
Sokha offers other more vanilla experiences as well. Although that is not what I seek, I feel comfortable recommending her for these, as she seems sane, clean, sober, etc., and quite sincere about making others feel good and satisfied.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualSiennaGFE
|
|
D1on1D |
Chicago |
Yes |
2
|
10/18/17 |
Review by
D1on1D
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/3/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: ChicagoIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sienna is very cute bright gal. Glad I able to see her on her first time visit to Denver. She is very down to earth. She study getting her master so her time is limited only week. Had a great time with her. Thank you for good time. Sorry for the rain check with IHOP but will try to go lunch with you next time. Hope see you again soon.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natural Natalie
|
|
chem&bio |
Denver |
Yes |
77
|
10/18/17 |
Review by
chem&bio
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/6/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ahhh, sometimes you miss out when people retire and other times they come back and you get to see them.
I remember looking at her reviews in the past and thinking, "Wow, a great kisser, I'm in!" but I wasn't ever able to get our schedules to match up. When I saw her ad I had to try to again.
She only had outs available and that's not normally my thing but I still went for it. She showed up a little late and then we had a fantastic conversation about life business. Learned a lot actually.
We made out way over to my bed and then, just like her past reviews said, we spent time just making out. It was wonderful. Moved over to tf and then onto the main event.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Chase me Lately aka Trixie Thomas
|
|
chem&bio |
Denver |
Yes |
61
|
10/18/17 |
Review by
chem&bio
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/12/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ahh, another provider that showed back up that I had to see. Wonderful utf that was aggressive. Great ride in cowgirl and then finished in doggy.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
YaziMami
|
|
shredder_dude |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
26
|
10/18/17 |
Seen on 10/16/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was a bit nervous using BP, but she assured me she was the girl in the pictures. She is a petite spinner type if you like that. I do.!!! When she showed up, she was not made up like her pictures but she is a pretty girl. She is non rushed and pretty easy going. She is small but nice. No DATY. I had a good time and will see her again.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Svetlana Lickanova
|
|
Vassago |
Denver |
No |
17
|
10/18/17 |
Review by
Vassago
(90 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/14/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sorry, but the last review is such a prodigious exaggeration, that I had to document my own experince. To say that the chemistry is not there is an understatement. By now I think I can recongnize good service from bad.
She is not gfe,
She wanted nothing to do with me
greek? are you kidding me? There wasn't even FS.
I wasted a good deal of time, frustration to meet this lady. I will not repeat.
Refugees. Good terminology. That's the last chance I'll give any of them.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33DD-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:
Once again you mention GFE, and no where on my profile did it mention that. You wanted bb services which I do not provide and no where does it say that as well. You'd think since you couldn't stop talking about how long you've been doing this you'd be able to book yourself a provider that you would be satisfied with.
I took the time out of my Sunday, my day off to accommodate you and see you. I treated you with kindness and respect even after you started speaking some crazy language, You are strange man, very rude, and inconsiderate. To be completely honest, im surprised you can still even get providers. My other clients seem to have no problem with me, but you.
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
ArMani-8841
|
|
Downonme13 |
Denver |
No Show |
33
|
10/18/17 |
Seen on 10/4/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Set up an appointment with Armani on 2 separate occasions. She gave the area to go to an call her for final directions. I drove there both times to have her never respond to my calls or texts. Not sure what her reasons were because she would never respond. I wouldn't recommend unless you have a lot of time to waste.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-24-32
REBUTTAL:
I'm sorry I don't know who you are and I never set up any appointments during the time you stated because I wasn't even in town. Aside from being out of town the only other way I would ever be a no show would be if you were creepy to me in any way shape or form or I got a bad vibe from you . I don't ever stand anyone up so not sure what your talking about
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lana Adams
|
|
jconrad |
Denver |
Yes |
13
|
10/17/17 |
Review by
jconrad
(13 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/14/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met yesterday for first time. She is a beautiful women. Cute smile and great body. She strives to please. I highly recommend seeing this sweet and sexy woman! Thanks for a great time.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lucylucyloveland
|
|
gr8owl |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
52
|
10/17/17 |
Review by
gr8owl
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/15/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What to say that others have not already? Set up was a breeze through TOB pm and p411 (assuming you have references and ok's). Lucy is intelligent, fun to talk to with a very cheerful and inviting personality. She is also a beautiful and sexy lady. Very clean and tasty. She has a few rules but if you read her ads and reviews you should already know what they are and there were no surprises. Bottom line, she is a sweetheart. See acronyms for activities all of which were done skillfully. The TOB system will not let you select Canon City as the location, but that is where her incall is - a not fancy but nice place in a decent neighborhood she had not fully moved into yet. Oh yeah, her "puppy" is a sweetheart also but if you are allergic to dogs, afraid of, don't like, whatever, you might want to chat about first - I am not any of those things and made a new friend lol.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
catalina
|
|
Iusedtoloveher |
Denver |
Yes |
145
|
10/17/17 |
Seen on 10/1/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Catalina is very sweet. I cannot really add much to what has already been said but she is soft and silky sweet. She has the softest warmest skin I have ever felt.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
KyleLorenGFE
|
|
Fozzy |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
10/17/17 |
Review by
Fozzy
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/13/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Kyle. She is the girl in the pics and has a great body if you like the spinner type. She's also fun to hang out and talk to, which we did after the first time. I would recommend if you like a spinner and a sweet girl.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lana Adams
|
|
Mntmanlllp |
Denver |
Yes |
13
|
10/17/17 |
Seen on 10/14/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have to tell you she is a total knockout sweetheart!! Had one of my very best times by far with this beautiful young woman! Not too many details other than the oh so fine daty that I think we both enjoyed! So responsive, very verbal!! Wow what a sweet time I will not soon forget!! Photos are 100% however she's way hotter in person! Smile like I've never seen! Total gfe ! Made me feel like I was with my girlfriend! Thankyou I will see you very soon!!
Age: 21 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Violet Lovely
|
|
NewHobbiest |
Boulder |
Yes |
48
|
10/17/17 |
Seen on 10/6/17
Time: 2 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Never did a review but here it goes.
Guys. If you like them thick, plump, Huge Tits, and great fit then here is the one. I setup our date for 6pm but had to reschedule till 9pm. She made it so easy for me but make sure you have a reference to make the process easier.
Before I arrived she called and asked if I would like lingerie or naked under a robe. I asked for lingerie but next time I am going with just the robe. Fucking Nice plump body with such nice natural fat tits just waiting to be sucked and fucked. She is all for it!
When I arrived we started to talk about what I wanted. I said I wanted Greek and she just had a cute shy smile and said "That would be awesome!". Look, this girl really loves what she does. You cannot ask for more.
The bj was the best. She knows how to get deep and you can feel it going further and further when she goes for it. I am very thick so the effort she went to go balls deep was amazing. She lets you touch her however you want and has fun while doing it.
Once it was time for some mish we put on the cap and had to do some lube before going in. It was virgin tight with a ps experience. She took anything I had to give. I threw her around and had several releases. CIM couple times with tits the other couple. After a couple of trips to Greece I gave out. 2 hours went so fast and I was wiped out. She is 420 friendly and offered to spark up for a little after our time together. We hung outside for another 30 minutes smoking and then with a sweet hug and kiss we said goodbye.
I have tried to find this experience with a couple BP attempts with nothing close. Fine, you don't like plump girls. I can say what every guy does like! Tight fits and girls willing to do just about anything and has fun doing with you. Idk how much of our experience was fake but all I can say is that I am sold. Even if you don't like them with this body, don't forget we do this for the experience and we all know it is secret and between 2 consenting adults. Go give this hot little girl a try. I would know no other better experience than this little hottie!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmadasani
|
|
bfeeber |
Denver |
Yes |
162
|
10/17/17 |
Review by
bfeeber
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/14/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Been trying to hook up with Karma for quite some time. It finally worked out. Easy text setup. Upper mid-grade in-call location. She is great at all the above activities plus a wonderful conversationalist. One word for the finish... DAYUM! Glad to have had the pleasure.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Stephanie Stacks
|
|
JoeSykspak |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
10/17/17 |
Seen on 10/14/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A very awesome Saturday night diversion. Stephanie is awesome, a great conversationalist that makes you feel comfortable the second you meet her.
Her current photos do not do justice to her looks. She is a very hot little spinner that deserves your undivided attention during your time with her. Respect goes both ways. A must see.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RubyFox
|
|
average1 |
Denver |
Yes |
88
|
10/17/17 |
Review by
average1
(120 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/14/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a fantasy of seeing Dixie again. Set up was quick because of seeing her earlier in the year and she remembered me. Great incall location. Not much I can add to my prior review. In this fantasy, Dixie is a sexy sweetie who is very responsive and seems to enjoy each activity to the fullest. Fine UTF while a toy was used on her. Very vocal during tasty and responsive DATY. The main event was outstanding. Dixie is a doll. Though YMMV, I have all good things to say about her. She made a Saturday afternoon very special .
Age: 26 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Russian Doll Sofia
|
|
JustAnotherGuy |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
10/17/17 |
Seen on 10/15/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Everything about my encounter with Sofia was pleasant. She's a beautiful girl and makes you feel very welcome and at ease as soon as you arrive. Her grooming was impeccable from her hair to her nails, very high-class.
The agency was very professional and quick to reply, screening was very easy to accomplish.
Overall an awesome experience with absolutely zero complaints. Highly recommend this agency and this girl to anyone. I'm looking forward to seeing who this agency brings to town next.
Thank you Sophia I'll be watching for your next trip to Denver.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kali Sensual Reiki
|
|
Skelpin |
Denver |
Yes |
101
|
10/17/17 |
Review by
Skelpin
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/14/17
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: As an older client I really value maturity and with maturity comes skill and sensual confidence. From the beginning welcome kiss til the final one at the door the session was on of warmth, sensuality and joyful interchange. All activities were mutually and enthusiastically enjoyed. Highly recommend her.
Age: 52 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lana Adams
|
|
jj254-1 |
Denver |
Yes |
13
|
10/17/17 |
Review by
jj254-1
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/15/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: The real deal. You dig hot girls? Passionate girls? Smart, genuine, in the moment girls? Well tada. Shes sweet. Sexy. In to it. Soft. Full of good ol fashioned want to.
Set up is easy breezy if you got references. She's exactly who she represents. Very petite. Short, but everything is proportionate. Super friendly. Every activity just flowed smoothly. I'm going back for more. Highly recommend her.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nina Rox
|
|
DPrice303 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
80
|
10/17/17 |
Seen on 10/14/17
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Nina is so awesome. Really easy to talk to. No rushing and she was really engaged during the entire session. Definitely would recommend!
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Olivia Belle
|
|
AwiLson91 |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
10/17/17 |
Seen on 10/14/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Nothing I can't add that previous reviews haven't already said Her body is amazing and her face is amazing so beautiful and what she does with her lips as you are enjoying her!! Wonderful personality and a very safe and clean incall.
She preformed all services with eagerness and really has an amazing ass and hips. I was struggling a little on getting off and she was very patient kept bringing my guy to attention (old age) and her dirty words of encouragement really did the trick and I came as she was running her nails down my back and talking dirty to me so sexy. Definitely will repeat.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
zoeycobain
|
|
BallR |
Denver |
Yes |
51
|
10/17/17 |
Review by
BallR
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/12/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Review Is over due, have been a regular with ZoeyCobain. Great Utf and typical two way text with detailed directions. Met at new location and was great to see and spend time with Zoey. No rush, light conversation and down to business per say. Thanks for the great night and definitely will repeat!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-21-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmadasani
|
|
genrev |
Denver |
Yes |
162
|
10/16/17 |
Review by
genrev
(30 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/18/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen Karma a few times now, so it's time to leave a review!
Karma is amazing. She actually makes me believe she 'wants' me when we are together. She is real, hot, and talented.
I love our time together.
Highly recommend.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Jolie
|
|
lefty |
Denver |
Yes |
4
|
10/16/17 |
Review by
lefty
(26 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/16/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My time was unrushed and sensual. Nice, clean and accommodating. I missed seeing a favorite provider who thankfully suggested Miss Jolie who was visiting with her. bbj was amazing I had to slow her down to have her mount up for cg. Finished in k9 and cuddled until I had to leave. Msog available but those days are gone at my age. Definitely will repeat.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Svetlana Lickanova
|
|
sammyben |
Boulder |
Yes |
17
|
10/16/17 |
Review by
sammyben
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/9/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Svetlana is one of a kind.. after setting up an appointment, she came here dressed fashionably in a good looking dress that shows her goods well. After getting to know each other and started talking, she knew how to engage in engaging conversations to sweeten the mood. Finally going to bed was a great experience with many activities. I recommend her, and see you again Svetlana;)
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
PrettyLaylaLove
|
|
ej9382 |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
10/16/17 |
Review by
ej9382
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/1/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contacted Layla via email and verified through p411 (I'm new to the hobby but she was very accommodating). Met up in a nice DTC incall. Layla is gorgeous and provided a great introduction to the hobby. Thanks Layla!
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Brooke Kelly
|
|
kevin1000 |
Denver |
Yes |
17
|
10/16/17 |
Seen on 10/2/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a great time with Brooke. She is tall and beautiful, and she made sure I had a good time with her. I don't want share intimate details but would like to say that our session was amazing. I would absolutely see her again.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Russian Doll Sofia
|
|
DCBroom |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
10/16/17 |
Review by
DCBroom
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/14/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sofia is a tiny spinner type, early 20's. Description and pictures are accurate. Super cute, big smile, athletic. Fun to talk to, very friendly. English was excellent.
All activities were performed with a lot of enthusiasm. She is very very tight.
Highly recommended.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmadasani
|
|
Golden Native |
Denver |
Yes |
162
|
10/16/17 |
Seen on 10/13/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: SPECTACULAR
One word says it all. I responded to Karma's ad looking for her 50th reviewer. The time spent with Karma was as I said above, spectacular.
Thank you Karma and I look forward to the next time.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Samada Summers
|
|
123gladimhere |
Denver |
Yes |
55
|
10/16/17 |
Seen on 10/10/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Meeting a true Tejana!! She is so amazing a massage artist that can make a 40somthin yr old feel and run like a 20somthin yr old! She is one of the only providers that you can experience a much better than a CMT massage and a finish that will seriously knock you damn socks off!!!
Boys I have to say that she is a one of a kind.
I have been trying to meet Demi for a while now but our schedules just never cooperated. So yea fellas it finally happened and have to say she is nothing short of amazing. She is so gorgeous and just an all around genuine person that really cares about how you feel before/during and after the massage.
Her place was upscale nice place. I was greeted at the door by this absolutely beautiful Latina long black sexy hair rock hard body.
We made the way to her room and that's where it all began.
I don't give details in my reviews but if you have read this far then believe me fellas do your self right and make a appointment with Demi. She is def the queen of FBSM/NURU! Both those words in the same sentence says it all...
Treat her like the lady she is boys!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AdeleFontaine
|
|
bennyblanco2423 |
Denver |
Yes |
15
|
10/16/17 |
Seen on 10/14/17
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Came across Adele's ad on local Denver board. I reached out to her and we realized that we had seen each other before in another city and another life. We were both taken aback that our paths crossed again. We set up a time to meet at my hotel. It was like catching up with the one that got away.
She was just as I had remembered her. Sultry, sexy, and tireless!!! From the moment she walked through the door our lips locked like long lost lovers! She took the time to wear the outfit I had requested, even though it was soon on the floor. Her oral skills are second to none and passion flows from her so naturally that she makes you feel like you are the most important man in the world. We were so caught up in the heat of the moment that I had to have her immediately. Needless to say she felt incredible. I did not last very long. She cleaned us up and we spent some time catching up on things since we last saw one another. The next hour and a half was a blur of sex and passion like I had never experienced. Every position imaginable was explored. I tasted every inch of her glorious body. This girl is in it for the fun I can tell you. I had the time of my life. I will see Adele every time I visit Denver for sure! She will soon establish herself as a top tier provider in her new city. Treat her with respect and she will reward you many times over. I can't wait to see her on a cold winter's day with a glass of scotch to share with her. Gentlemen of Denver, enjoy this most welcome addition to your city! You are lucky to have her.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD+-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MamiMia
|
|
JimmyHat42 |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
18
|
10/16/17 |
Seen on 10/13/17
Time: 30 min
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Two-calls and the LONGMONT location was fairly easy to find. Immediately after meeting, Mia is like a gal you've know for quite a while. We fell right to it and it was GREAT. I'll be back for more. Note: All activities are performed SAFELY.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Harley-7705
|
|
nightfun121 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
2
|
10/16/17 |
Seen on 10/13/17
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Like some other reviewers, I was looking forward to meeting Harley for some time but our schedules didn't click. Finally this morning we got together via the phone and I'm so very glad it worked out. Met at her motel room and had nothing but fun from the moment she opened the door. Harley was totally willing to explore what I had in mind and really seemed to enjoy our session together which definitely ran over the time I booked. When she opened the door and I could see that sexy curvy body I knew I was in for a good time. After briefly taking care of business, we both got naked and started making out on her bed. Harley's an amazing kisser and quickly got her sexy tongue into my mouth while we slowly masturbated one another. She has the loveliest set of tits which are so fun to kiss and suck on and I can't tell you just how good it felt to slide my hard cock between; she described it as a "boobgasm" for her. Although I'm sure I've got the order all wrong, at some point I went down on her nice full pussy for what was not long enough since Harley has the tastiest, fullest labia and clit I've tasted in a while. Not to mention she enjoyed having my fingers sliding in and out of her ass. Following that she flipped over to let me get my greedy tongue all up inside her nice full bottom which was so pink and sexy, I'm getting hard just thinking about it. Then out came toys for both of us and she climbed on top and we fucked nice and slowly until we both came really hard together. I cannot recommend seeing Harley enough, she was absolutely amazing, sexy, and super fun to be with.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Lots
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lalababez601
|
|
RandyJ |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
10/15/17 |
Review by
RandyJ
(22 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/15/17
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow, she is great. Will be seeing her again soon. She has a lot of fun and has a lot of toys. She is very interested in you having a great time. Great to communicate with, and good convo as well.
Great time. Will be extending the time I see her as well., hh is just to short with someone this fun.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VenusGalore
|
|
WerewolfofLondon |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
174
|
10/15/17 |
Seen on 10/5/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Visited VenusGalore for a sensual massage session. Session took place in a very clean, intimate environment in a nice home. The session started with conversation to get to know each other and to find out about expectations for both parties. VenusGalore is very beautiful and easy to talk to; super intelligent, sensual, and genuine.
I won't go into details about the session, because this provider is about a establishing a real connection with her clients for touch-therapy and healing. It's very apparent that she cares about her clients and is very giving. There are many of us men out there who are really searching for what she gives. I will definitely be going back again and again!
If you're looking for a quick full-service session, please go somewhere else!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CaraDay13
|
|
mtnpinon |
Denver |
Yes |
73
|
10/15/17 |
Review by
mtnpinon
(37 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/10/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've been keeping an eye on young Cara's ads and watching her rack up an impressive pile of outstanding reviews. Love how she frequently updates her pictures. She has some really fun ones on one of her websites showing her adventurous side. I finally decided to see what the fuss was about. Easy setup with references.
She has a nice apartment on the west side. Easy to get to and park. When I saw her I was immediately impressed with how cute she was. She was smaller than I expected with an awesome tight body. What a powerful ass! I had a special request for one of her toys and when I showed up she offered up a fox tail butt plug. Somehow she was even cuter and kinkier while shaking her "tail" for me. I enjoyed playing with it while tasting her sweetness. Cara has youthful, flawless skin and is very tight. In fact too tight with the butt plug. She could only go so long before she asked to take it out to make room. No problem as she was still one of the tightest I have encountered which led to a quicker than usual finish. What a teenage delight!
Grooming: Trimmed
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lalababez601
|
|
Apso25 |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
10/15/17 |
Review by
Apso25
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/3/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up was easy an prompt. We met a a nice hotel in a private area, which was nice.
She clearly sex, used toys to cum and is very tight. I wanted Greek, which was on the menu, but the rest was so good we didn't get to that.
Will repeat!!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rylee Smilee
|
|
Wilmadison0999 |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
10/15/17 |
Seen on 10/4/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Rylee is a tiny dream come true. She met me outside her apartment and we chatted for a while before she gave me a great massage and then a very memorable GFE to finish off the session. Rylee is very easy to talk to and I felt very comfortable with her. Will definitely visit again in the near future.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Asianmegan99
|
|
diggin dog |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
10/15/17 |
Seen on 10/12/17
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I was suffering a severe case of Yellow Fever, and had seen a few other Thai girls on their ventures to Denver, but had always missed connections with Iris. This time we were able to connect our schedules, and I'm so glad it worked out. Arrangements were easy, and she met me at the door at an upscale hotel in the DTC area with a sensual hug and kiss. Iris fits the mold of the other Asians I have seen, waiting on her date and giving him her undivided attention. Her pics (even some previous ones when she was known as Megan) are accurate. I would say she is simply gorgeous. Her profile lists her as enhanced, but her lovely rack looked, felt, and tasted real. I hope to see her again on her next trip to Colorado.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emerita Rose
|
|
DomMale |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
8
|
10/15/17 |
Review by
DomMale
(18 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/22/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Emerita is a find. First found her on a non escort site were she was advertising. Found her on BP as well. She met me at her nice incall location with a hug and led me in. Wonderful body and tall. She was extremely friendly and admitted she enjoyed a bit of kink (my thing) but that would be for another visit. We kissed lightly and I enjoyed going down on her with her returning the favor. She climbed on top and rode me till I couldn't hold back. As I said, stunning body and very enthusiastic. I will be seeing her again.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-31-45
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
HeavenlyBellaCO
|
|
geodog-BANNED |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
63
|
10/15/17 |
Seen on 10/11/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What a delightful lady! Met Bella in an upscale incall in NOCO for an hour of massage and fun. She has obvious skills in massage, but also in all the other activities noted. Conversation was engaging and intensity level was high. Definitely a worthwhile experience that I would love to experience again when she comes back to the area.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maggie Maddix
|
|
Aer0nauT |
Denver |
Yes |
156
|
10/15/17 |
Review by
Aer0nauT
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 9/30/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Maggie has a lovely honey-blonde young mother next door type of beauty, and I enjoyed a wonderful lunch-hour engagement with her (this was the third tryst I've had with her). Her incall is at her apartment so be prepared to make a very discreet arrival. Maggie is unpretentious, dresses casually, and has always been easy-going during our sessions, which is all very GFE to my way of thinking.
She has a pleasing figure with ample breasts, which I very much enjoy. We chatted a little before proceeding to our various private consensual activities. Maggie was patient and obliging so that our time together was, for me, a wonderful and gratifying pleasure.
In summary Maggie is delightfully good-natured and obliging, voluptuously beautiful, and most desirable. Being with her was quite an extraordinary pleasure. She is a lovely and friendly young "MILF."
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Samada Summers
|
|
qSeed |
Denver |
Yes |
55
|
10/15/17 |
Review by
qSeed
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 10/11/17
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Easy setup, convenient location, nice in-call. Met at the door by a quite lovely young lady. Face down, received some CMT-like work and breathing instructions. The flip was well worth the execution and visually stunning landscape. Will definitely repeat, and intend to explore additional options.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|