Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

20701 - 20750 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Mila Nunez worldofcandy Boulder Yes 4 3/26/18
Review by worldofcandy (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/26/18
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Mila was awesome company. She came by we had some fun conversation got comfy and got to know each other. Then proceeded to just have a very good time with one another. She's a doll and was an absolute joy to spend time with. Looking forward to seeing her again soon!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey13-FAKE Harley79 Denver No 3 3/26/18
Review by Harley79 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: HJ only, other services were with an hour appt. session was less than 30 min


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-25-29
REBUTTAL:

This is absolutely wrong my pictures are 100% real. He was literally the nastiest person I’ve met.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CaraDay13 afunguy Denver Yes 73 3/26/18
Review by afunguy (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I got no showed by another provider after driving an hour to Denver. Not wanting the trip to be wasted, I jumped on TOB and perused the ads. Cara Day had been on my radar and her ad was at the top. Sent her a message through TOB inquiring about her QV and she screened and scheduled me for an hour and a half later. I did some shopping and then started to head her way (cross streets). She texted me that she could see me earlier than expected, and since I was already close by, I found myself at her incall shortly thereafter. I was greeted at the door by a very cute blonde in short shorts and a tank top showing off her nice boobies. She was very friendly and offered me water and the restroom. I asked if there was time for a 30 min session as I was liking what I saw and she was able to accommodate. We then made our way to the bedroom and clothes started coming off and light kissing ensued. More clothes off and she drops to her knees and starts a great bbbj. Great eye contact and skill. Moved to the bed for more bbbj which led into 69... very clean and tasty pussy. Not wanting to lose it too quick, I asked for DATY and proceeded to enjoy her sweet pussy along with some juicy FIV... i then wanted her doggy style and she covered me and helped guide me in. Nice tight feeling, and she can take a pounding. Went for more DATY and then transitioned to MISH for a few minutes. Asked her if I could finish in her mouth which she enthusiastically said yes. More thrusting and I felt myself getting close. Stood up, she got on her knees in front of me and took the cover off and went to town on bbbj. Felt the eruption coming and told her and she bore down and sucked me dry, every spurt and then eagerly swallowed. Some good conversation as we got dressed and I was soon on my way. Cara delivered on all accounts and made for a very fun 30 minutes. I’ll be seeing her again.


Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Casey Williams Nevaenough Denver Yes 12 3/26/18
Review by Nevaenough (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/19/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Very nice, made me feel comfortable and made sure I was satisfied


Age: 48 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tessa tha_donjuan Denver Yes 10 3/26/18
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/19/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was a last minute sort of "fill in" given all my fav's weren't available. As you may or may not know Tessa has been doing FBSM for many years locally and is one of the original FBSM girls. She is what I consider your base level FBSM based on 2018 standards. Her profile on here has her age much too young which I changed for this review. She still looks great and has one of the best personalities. She uses a nicely heated massage table where her emphasis is more on the massage than sensual side. No teasing at all really and on the flip the continuation of a good massage ensues. Eventually the massage is more focused and complete. Overall you will definitely have a relaxing time and come away having met your goal.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vivian Virago worldofcandy Boulder Yes 17 3/26/18
Review by worldofcandy (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/18
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Liv. Went to the place and was greeted by a gorgeous little nymph! She gave a great massage with lots of tease and lots of fun. Definitely will repeat! She's a cute little gem.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-28-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CaraDay13 Shawn1980Tang Denver Yes 73 3/25/18
Review by Shawn1980Tang (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/2/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is real! I hate to share her but she is fantastic! Young, passionate, funny, beautiful, clean, just like my high school gf.


Age: 20 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Unicorn92 Squarepshr Boulder Yes 58 3/25/18
Review by Squarepshr (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/18
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dana is a dream come true. If I had time I would have turned right around and gone back to see her that day. She has pretty eyes, a great body and was a blast to spend some time with. After some kisses we had our fun and it was top notch. True GFE.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB sean.holsten Denver Yes 116 3/25/18
Review by sean.holsten (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lauren was FANTASTIC! She is definitely the girl in the pictures, but somehow hotter in person. In-Call was a nice hotel. She met me at the door in a cute lingerie set, and after some polite conversation we got to business. I was just there for a quick visit, but she never made me feel rushed. If Lauren doesn't actually enjoy giving, she sure makes it seem that way. BBBJ was everything it should be, wet, deep, and enthusiastic! Took direction well to help me get there, never seemed impatient or rushed. DEFINITELY will visit her again sometime when she's in town!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elitexxeva Abiding Dude Denver Yes 10 3/25/18
Review by Abiding Dude (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/23/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy setup with Eva. This girl is just as stunning as her pictures and her breasts are absolutely jaw-dropping. Almost couldn't stop playing with them long enough to move on to the main event! She's a looker with a great attitude. Hope to repeat next time she comes to town!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Krystal Mrfeelgood8 Denver Yes 13 3/25/18
Review by Mrfeelgood8 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/19/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Called Kystal on kind of short notice but she was able to see me. When I arrived wow she is gorgeous. Looks better in person then her pictures. She looked great wearing a sexy outfit. What a nice smile. Gave me a nice hug. I was able to help unwrap the package. Very nice indeed. We both enjoyed our time together. Treat her right guys. I will most definitely see her again. I can't wait till our next visit. Thanks Kystal you were amazing.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CaraDay13 Todoesprivado Denver Yes 73 3/25/18
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I scheduled a hhr session with Cara at her private incall. Place was nice, clean and easy to find. Cara is such a cutie. Very attractive girl with a beautiful face and fantastic body. Since the time I got there she was focused on making sure I had a good time. I definitely did Total GFE from start to finish. I will definitely recommend and I can't wait to see her again.


Age: 20 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexxxSimonz NightTrain Denver Yes 24 3/25/18
Review by NightTrain (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/17/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alex was fantastic! She was able to see me on a short notice. Even though I was a bit nervous, as I usually am the first time with someone. She was patient and knew how to get things fired up. Alex was very engaged and enthusiastic during the entire session. She seemed to enjoy our time together just as much as i did. A great GFE. DATY was clean, fresh and just incredibly tasty. The bbbjs were great, she was unbelievably tight and what a glorious ass. My experience with Alex was definitely much better than I have had with other providers in the past. I look forward to seeing her again and again.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle Rae sugashane Denver Yes 107 3/25/18
Review by sugashane (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/14/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy Set up! AMAZING breast in person. Light conversation and she began giving me a bbbj. It was a great time with a pretty lady!! Go for it fellas!!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Lynn Lee Willryder4fun Denver Yes 71 3/25/18
Review by Willryder4fun (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kristi greeted me in the hallway in front of her nice downtown hotel room, as she arrived a moment after I did. My first impression was she’s definitely a milf. She is very kind and sweet. Cute girl next door looks. Her pics are accurate, but she is not a spinner. She is new to this and I think since her personality is a bit submissive, she willingly participated in the basic activities, but not necessarily enthusiastically. In her mind, the session is not about her at all, and I think most of us enjoy ourselves more when it is about the girl too. She has a couple acceptable rules and I might return because I like her as a person and think she could be quite fun with some familiarity and some coaching.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucylucyloveland lowboy Colorado Springs Yes 52 3/25/18
Review by lowboy (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I messaged Lucy on TOB to set up the session and sent her screening info. She is in Canon City but that's not available in the pull down menu. Called and got her address when I got to town. Nice apartment in a safe area of town. I was met at the door by a smiling face and a large white dog. Made friends with the dog before Lucy put her out and we moved to the bedroom and got comfortable. I don't do this often and Lucy put me at ease right away. Cover went on and she started CBJ but I asked for DATY first. DATY was sweet and tasty and she seemed to enjoy my efforts. She said it was my turn and the CBJ was wonderful but my head was in a really weird place and I finally had to "take matters in hand" so to speak. Lucy is a sweet lady so y'all treat her right!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JezzikaRabbit soatmeurlo Colorado Springs Yes 27 3/25/18
Review by soatmeurlo (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/21/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My time with Jezzika was like being in heaven. Came in and she greeted me with a warm hug and a kiss. She was dressed sexy and looked amazing. I immediately got excited. We went to the bedroom and that's where the fun continued. Jezzika is an amazing provider with out of this world skills. All activties were done with enthusiasm and safe. She is definitely my ATF and will see her again as often as I can. Treat her like the gem she is and you won't be dissapointed.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tilia.Hausler Jjoseph29 Denver Yes 15 3/24/18
Review by Jjoseph29 (53 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Tilia looks exactly like her pics. Hot, blond , slender, 34 C’s or D’s ( does it make a difference?), sexy overall shape, and an ass to dream of. She s easy and fun to talk to, we got right down to it and the clothes were soon on the floor as we made out in front of the mirror. I cupped her tits and gently massaged her nipples while she worked her clit. Soon she was wet and moaning. She dropped to the floor and engulfed my cock while making gagging noises and looking up for my approval. Two thimbs up. I dove into her now wet kitty to make sure she was ready. She was so the raincoat went on and we pumped and thrust in CG, MISH, and finished in doggie, my personal favorite, as her whimpers became moans of delight. It was real or IOP, but I didn’t stop to do an analysis, and came hard in the condom buried in her pussy while holding onto her sweet ass. Can’t wait for another go.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CaraDay13 smokesha Denver Yes 73 3/24/18
Review by smokesha (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/19/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cara was great. She's so sexy, great kisser, great head, great in bed. Who could ask for anything more? I'm already craving more, more of her.


Age: 20 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana Bob1911 Denver Yes 111 3/24/18
Review by Bob1911 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/18/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was easy. She is very attractive looks better than her pictures. She has a beautiful face and rocking body. Very good at what she does. The views are amazing and she has silky soft and smooth skin. I hope that she continues to come back often. I will definitely see her again.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madeline Tze-BANNED Bigfoot257 Denver Yes 10 3/24/18
Review by Bigfoot257 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Madeline for a quick lunch break rendezvous. Setup was very easy with some easy reference verification. I got to the room and was greeted by a sweet southern belle. She is very down to earth and easy to talk to. Made me feel comfortable from the start. She asked me to clean up before the fun begin so I obliged and was treated to some of the best Bbbj I've had. I wish I could have held on longer and enjoyed the session more but I couldn't hold on for long. She is a real treat, cant for wrong with her guys.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexaPulse lurkrnomore Denver Yes 29 3/24/18
Review by lurkrnomore (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Decided to see Alexa for one of her VIP Companionship sessions and it was great. She is a beautiful young lady and a ton of fun. Extremely easy on the eyes....I would and will see her again.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nicholeofdenver Denverguy1717 Denver Yes 70 3/24/18
Review by Denverguy1717 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Met Nichole at her nice private residence. She greeted me at the door with a smile and had a great attitude. We went to the room, chatted for a bit and then got to business. I want to leave our business in the bedrooom but I can tell you that all activities were performed with enthusiasm. Thank you and I'll see you again soon.


Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Skyyy Osirus Colorado Springs Yes 16 3/24/18
Review by Osirus (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/20/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: One of the best and I hope she comes to Colorado Springs again, started off with good convo, then some light kissing that got me very turned on. She is one of the sexiest asps around, 5 stars.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Coral NightMoves Denver Yes 32 3/24/18
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: * My Lady: Coral Location: Denver Private In-Call I had a nice low-key non rush session with Coral. She is a tall beautiful strawberry blonde mid-age lady that has a body of a 25 year old, her conversation was intelligent and very passionate. I felt I could have stood there all night talking to her but my curiosity got the best of me. I had to see the sexy lingerie she was wearing under the dress. If you haven't had the honors of meeting Coral I highly recommend you do she is a very sweet lady and you will not regret one minute. I personally enjoyed the Dirty talk and toy play and I will definitely repeat.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Diana28 Loftyone Denver Yes 11 3/24/18
Review by Loftyone (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/19/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: GFE covers all you need to know. What a pleasant experience. I was greeted by a beautiful scantily clad Diana at her high end hotel in call. From that moment on I was her top priority from the moment I arrived until I reluctantly left two hours later. Tired but grateful to this young lady for the care and attention she paid me. I hope I can see her again soon. Thanks Diana.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristi Lynn Lee Denver1 Denver Yes 71 3/24/18
Review by Denver1 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/19/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: GREAT session. Unbelievable kisser. BBBJ was great as well as DATY and CFS. Very kind person. Hope to see her again.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Anna-4071 Save_A_Horse Denver Yes 27 3/24/18
Review by Save_A_Horse (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was in the Aurora area on friday for business but had some time to kill in the morning. So I checked out a gal a friend had recommended I see by the name of Miss Anna and godamn, my only regret was that I didn't opt for a much longer session. This girl is AMAZING! Incredibly warm and friendly from the first time you text her, real easy to setup a meeting with (she says she prefers morning appointments anyways), but I'll tell you her photos on here require some serious updating but I mean that in a good way, because they don't do her any justice. From the moment she let me into her room and dropped that robe revealing that sexy, perky, curvy figure of hers, I was already under her spell. Easily the best breasts I've had my hands on in a while, and quite a lovely ass too. She was real responsive to all my touches, so I could tell she was already enjoying this too. Going down on her was such a treat, but didn't even compare to the oral skills she had in store for me. I took a look at her other review prior to reaching out to her and yet I still didn't anticipate just how goddamn amazing she was at head. The only reason I had her stop was because I had to try at least one position with her. Without missing a beat she smiled, pushed me on my back, and straddled me, her long hair and perfect breasts hanging right over my face and she smiled and made an "ohhhhh" as she took me in was a sight that still stays fresh in my mind. You can't fake the kind of passion she put into her cowgirl, I just laid back and let her jump my bones until I squeezed that ass and finished hard, and she let out this sexy muffled high-pitched squeal. As I said earlier, I only wish I had chosen a longer session, next time I'll definitely be seeing her for a good hour at the very least. Anna blew away every expectation I could've possibly had for her and she is by far one of the best women on here.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JessieLynnTexasStyle Getrocksoff Denver Yes 33 3/24/18
Review by Getrocksoff (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/19/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: wow! Great time with Jessie! She started off with a great rub and then the festivities began. Not a clock watcher and will take care of you. Take care of her.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-23-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CaraDay13 Snoowytreees Denver Yes 73 3/24/18
Review by Snoowytreees (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/19/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Been eying Cara for a while and finally got a chance to meet up with her. Her verification was simple. Typical two call system to get to her incall. Place was clean and in a good area. I did the oral only introduction and Cara fulfilled all expectations. Great technique. Very nice girl and I’ll definitely be seeing her again. Highly recommend!


Age: 20 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Annalise Anjou luvthesun Denver Yes 62 3/24/18
Review by luvthesun (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had contacted Annalise the afternoon before the appointment and she replied very quickly with a yes! So the morning of our appointment I got a panicky and urgent text that her hair dryer had fried and she needed to go buy a new one. I thought it was cute, she was so concerned how she looked for me. So 30 minutes after we planned, I knocked on her apartment door. Slowly it opened and standing behind it, in sexy bra, panty and corset, was a petite blond. Her place smelled great with candles burning in the living room and eventually the bedroom. Kissing led to a pile of clothes on the floor and then she invited me to hop on the Posturepedic and, well, the rest was pretty awesome but will be kept between us. Can't wait to see Annalise again!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CaraDay13 afunguy Denver Yes 73 3/24/18
Review by afunguy (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I got no showed by another provider after driving an hour to Denver. Not wanting the trip to be wasted, I jumped on TOB and perused the ads. Cara Day had been on my radar and her ad was at the top. Sent her a message through TOB inquiring about her QV and she screened and scheduled me for an hour and a half later. I did some shopping and then started to head her way (cross streets). She texted me that she could see me earlier than expected, and since I was already close by, I found myself at her incall shortly thereafter. I was greeted at the door by a very cute blonde in short shorts and a tank top showing off her nice boobies. She was very friendly and offered me water and the restroom. I asked if there was time to upgrade to a 30 min session as I was liking what I saw and she was able to accommodate. We then made our way to the bedroom, clothes started coming off and light kissing ensued. More clothes off and she drops to her knees and starts a great bbbj. Great eye contact and skill. Moved to the bed for more bbbj which led into 69... very clean and tasty pussy. Not wanting to lose it too quick, I asked for DATY and proceeded to enjoy her sweet pussy along with some juicy FIV... i then wanted her doggy style and she covered me and helped guide me in. Nice tight feeling, and she can take a pounding. Went for more DATY and then transitioned to MISH for a few minutes. Asked her if I could finish in her mouth which she enthusiastically said yes. More thrusting and I felt myself getting close. Stood up, she got on her knees in front of me and took the cover off and went to town on bbbj. Felt the eruption coming and told her and she bore down and sucked me dry, every spurt and then eagerly swallowed. Some good conversation as we got dressed and I was soon on my way. Cara delivered on all accounts and made for a very fun 30 minutes. I’ll be seeing her again.


Age: 20 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
EmilyDMV Save_A_Horse Denver Yes 47 3/24/18
Review by Save_A_Horse (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/13/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a wonderful evening with Emily one night last week, and she is honestly a treat to behold. She's no girl, this is an amazing woman in every sense. From her appearance (both in and out of clothes), the way she carries herself in any conversation, to the way she lures you to her bed, and finally to everything she performs on it, every last minute you spend with her will be absolute bliss. Emily is a stunning woman that is worth every second of your time you're willing to spend with her, and I assure you that you'll want to spend as much of it as you can with you're lucky enough to finally meet this one. Here's to hoping she stays in Colorado.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jasminewaterss7 Jpc3 Denver Yes 89 3/24/18
Review by Jpc3 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/19/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A true GFE experience. Set up was fairly easy, she is a great girl and performs all activities with enthusiasm. Super sexy & the first time I'm not sure what I enjoyed more was her personality or performance. Normally I don't repeat cause of all the choices but will repeat wth her for sure.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyTaylor BoulderBuff Denver Yes 54 3/24/18
Review by BoulderBuff (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/21/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lilly is completely awesome! Beautiful face and amazing body! Lilly is young but extremely intelligent, fun to talk to and spend time with. I can’t wait to see her again!


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
blondefantasy mtnrunning Denver Yes 18 3/24/18
Review by mtnrunning (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was one of the people she had to reschedule and then cancel on during her last visit (which was frustrating, but to be fair to her, she did keep in fairly good contact with me about what was going on at the time). When she came back in town, she messaged me on P411 to see if I would let her make it up to me, and I'm very glad I agreed. I arrived at the DTC incall a minute or two late, but as soon as she opened the door, I was greeted by a beautiful girl in a sexy outfit that showed off her assets well. We shared some red wine and talked for a bit after which I was given a passionate kiss. She helped me get more comfortable and then the fun began. She has a great touch, amazing lips, and the view in a 69 position is perfect. She is very into her work and did a great job taking care of everything I wanted. Afterwards, I cleaned up as we talked. She did not rush and is fun to talk to. Her first visit may have gotten people upset with her for things out of her control, but giving her another chance is absolutely worth it. Looking forward to her next trip to Denver so I can schedule more time.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jordyn Lovely Bravo1 Denver No Show 50 3/23/18
Review by Bravo1 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ok, so here we go again... I know there is a lot of friendly competition and rivalry between TOB and BP but I'm now officially 1 for 4 on my TOB experiences. Someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. Initially messaged Jordyn through TOB and she stated texting was preferred which is better for me also. Text her at 820am to discuss possible appointment and got a prompt reply 1 minute later giving her approximate location and confirming 11am as appointment time. Then at 10am got a text from her asking to move appointment to 1130am and I said that would be fine. I was in the general area just before 1130am and got a text at 11:29am saying she was running a little behind. I let her know that we could start as late as 11:45am and then heard nothing from her again until 12:27pm. I replied and told her I would be willing to try again after my meeting at 130pm and again, "crickets"... Then got a text from her 30 minutes later saying "Hey hun". So this is the kind of thing that totally frustrates a hobbyist but what can you do??? Absolutely nothing other than write this sort of review of "no services provided and a complete waste of my time". Jordyn, if you would like to reply to me with some sort of explanation then maybe I would try again but just going silent on someone and leaving them hanging, wondering if the appointment is going to happen or not is truly unprofessional. This is why guys don't worry about canceling last minute or just not showing, because they have this sort of thing happen and it shows that there are a lot of amateurs in the business.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CassieCorrea ClamDaddy Denver So-So 23 3/23/18
Review by ClamDaddy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I suppose I'm partially to blame because I went to the wrong location to start, and that probably ruined the entire mood. Limited menu, limited enthusiasm. YMMV. The incall location was trashy outside too. I should have walked.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-30-50
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylormadeofdenver Bigtimenerd4u Denver So-So 6 3/23/18
Review by Bigtimenerd4u (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/15/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Don’t waste your time guys. First, she definitely does not look like her pics, some good lighting going on in those pics I guess. Service was poor. She stunk as if she hadn’t wiped and I ended up leaving very frustrated, never again.


Age: 49 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Beautifully Unique Antoniojt Boulder So-So 2 3/23/18
Review by Antoniojt (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/12/18
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The appointment setup was easy. She showed up on time and she looked amazing as her pictures. The massage though was not very good. I might've had a higher expectation from the previous review.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misa_Baby Big1forurfun77 Denver Yes 78 3/23/18
Review by Big1forurfun77 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/18/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The door opened to a gorgeous woman as seen in the photos. The ambiance was great, lighting, smells, music. Very polite and professional, petite and damn near perfect. Exotic eyes and a marvelous smile. The massage was great her hands loosened me right up. A little touching and teasing to excite the mood. Back and legs were worked great. Flip The frontal massage was wonderful. Finally I can see her naked, Sweet Jebus. She sat with her ass in my face as she finished me off allowing me to feel my way in and around her. Boom. What a wonderful experience with a wonderful woman. Hope to be back


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-22-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gia Foxx johnnyleander Denver Yes 18 3/23/18
Review by johnnyleander (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great time with Gia. She's a firecracker! Great conversation, down to earth. She makes the time spent really special and crazy sexy. She knew how to make a guy feel good and really got me turned on. Her kissing is incredible, as a matter of fact her mouth is really incredible :) She was really wet, and I don't think she used any lube. If she did, I never saw her take it out and use it, so it waa incognito. Anyway...the fact that she was wet already was a turn on for me as well. She took me in during mish and got me even harder. I couldve gone longer but we were already over the hour and I had to get back to work. Friggin work!! Highly recommend!!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Sky Alan2157 Denver Yes 78 3/23/18
Review by Alan2157 (66 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Went and saw her. She is fantastic. I really don't think she could do anything to improve the experience. She has a very unique beauty , great body and great attitude. She allowed me to set the pace and choose the activity. Items (2) not on the menu are to be expected. She makes you forget that she is a provider- a true GFE. Can't wait to see her again. Go see her treat her right. Thanks


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme wreckedred Denver Yes 94 3/23/18
Review by wreckedred (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/16/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great time was had. Safe clean upscale incall - super nice, easy to set up and communicative. Spinner - small, athletic and in great shape. Nuru that will make your eyes pop out - I would absolutely go back - recommended!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jez UaBriain streamhunter Denver Yes 93 3/23/18
Review by streamhunter (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/23/18
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jez recently came to my home one snowy morning. She always dresses seductively in tight leggings or jeans, tops with buttons, that must be unbuttoned, and almost surely; black thong panties. We came together in my foyer, embracing, kissing for sometime before moving to my couch for a little conversation and a taste of Irish whiskey. We talked, but it's hard not to be distracted with thoughts of the petite muscular body that awaited me beneath her sexy clothes. Soon I could feel the sexual tension between us mounting and I led her to my bed. Kissing and fondling, we removed each other's clothes until she knelt before me taking my cock in her mouth. Her soft teasing and sucking of my cock was wonderful, but I knew if I didn't stop her I would soon reach the point of no return. Laying her on the edge of the bed, I began kissing her thighs and licking her clit, producing a shuddering orgasm. When she regained her composure she pulled me onto the bed offering her now very moist cunt to my cock. I entered her slowly, increasing my strokes and, when I was deep inside her, she began to moan and locked her legs with mine. We kissed and fucked, all the while her soft cunt gripping my cock. And then, as she began to cum , I could hold on no longer as the intense contractions of her cunt milked me dry. We rested awhile, cuddling and talking. But, soon we both realized we wanted more. So we did more, more oral, more positions until finally Jez came again. I discharged my last few drops and then I was done, totally exhausted and depleted.


Age: 55 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-27-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke Back4more Denver Yes 112 3/23/18
Review by Back4more (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have not visited a FS provider in quite a long time, so I did a lot of research here on TOB and decided to visit with Miss Hunter. What a wonderful choice. I look for and appreciate a connection, the GFE factor, more than anything else, and I made a very good choice. I won't go into many details but all activities were Performed with a shared connection, and more than met my expectations. We started off sitting and chatting about many interesting things, smiling and laughing like old sweethearts catching up on our time apart. Hunter is a beautiful, sexy, wonderful woman, and I'm glad I took the time to meet her. I will see her again, and so should you. Thanks Hunter!


Age: 45 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlyssaSpencer spaniardalex Denver Yes 5 3/23/18
Review by spaniardalex (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted Alyssa and got to see her the day of, and met her at a hotel which she provided the address for. I went in feeling a bit nervous but she made me feel comfortable pretty quickly. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with her.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CassieCorrea El Duderino Denver Yes 23 3/23/18
Review by El Duderino (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/18/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally had a chance to see Cassie, it was a great time! She is 100% the girl in the pics, she had a room in a decent hotel. All our time together was awesome, all the activities were amazing, I’ll definitely try to see her again.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-30-50
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany_diamondz darthballs-1232 Denver Yes 14 3/23/18
Review by darthballs-1232 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Went to see Aurora And Honey for a fun threesome Aurora and I chit chatted a lil bit to catch up and couldn't keep my eyes and hands off Honey, so Aurora took initiative to DT me, as oral is her very fav and it shows. While Honey is Kissing me and letting me worship her perfect tits. She then sits on my face and she tastes/ smells wonderful. They shared me in their mouths a lil bit, Aurora does not like to share lol so I told her to 69 with me :D OMG shes yummy. I knew i wanted her Doggy, SO FTF! Her ass was a lil red from me spanking her and shes not a whimp. Honey tried to keep me company while I was plowing Aurora but the beds headboard was getting noisy. So she sat against it and started playing with herself looking at me in the eyes. When it was Honeys turn I Let her ride me and Aurora kissing on me I told her I wanted to cum in her mouth and she was happy to oblige. We cleaned up and I wished the girls happy travels. Id love to see them both again.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Casey Pearls Winchester Denver Yes 47 3/23/18
Review by Winchester (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 2/24/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set up with phone call, have now seen Casey twice with plans for more. That smile she has is just wonderful, started with glass of wine and conversation then began to feel each other out leading to great deep kisses, cloths off, bbbj, then my turn with daty which was just great she enjoyed with Os. Her turn again with bbbj then on with cover and cowgirl until I was finished. Ended session with more kissing and conversation. I will be seeing Casey on regular bases if she will allow.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40D-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: