Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

20501 - 20550 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Diana28 atadlong Denver Yes 11 4/11/18
Review by atadlong (44 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/4/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Dianna via TOB messinger, quick response. Dianna is extreamly polite, speaks excellent english, well traveled, not a clock watcher, and a very good conversationalist. All activites were performed well with no Drama.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar ecc2012 Denver Yes 131 4/11/18
Review by ecc2012 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Maddy is a beautiful woman and really fun to be with. I would recommend her to anyone that that wants to be with a woman that is caring and attentive to your needs. Thanks Maddy you are great.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 44DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JessieLynnTexasStyle Kylejames88 Denver Yes 33 4/11/18
Review by Kylejames88 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/6/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I texted JessieLynn fairly early in the morning to see if she was available and she was kind enough to let me stop by with short notice. Started off with her giving me a nice full body massage, and then went to nuru. As what the other reviewers have said, remarkably soft skin. Quickly ready to go from the nuru, we started with her on top, and transitioned to DATY, and finished off with missionary. We chatted a bit, and then I took off. Incredibly attentive and never felt rushed. She’s a total sweetheart and I’d definitely repeat


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-23-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DevonDebauchery Manhunter Denver Yes 123 4/11/18
Review by Manhunter (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/5/18
Time: 3 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She very welcoming and went out of her way to pick me up.. She drove me to her incall and we had some very friendly conversation before and during the session. She was very fantastic at making it feel very romantic. She was kind enough to make me a cheese and tuna sandwich. I really enjoying my time being with her. Thank you Devon for our afternoon session. I hope we meet again soon.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Maggie Maddix jhooker Denver Yes 156 4/11/18
Review by jhooker (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I have met with Maggie before and she doesnt need any more reviews but i felt that this time i need to chime in......Maggie is top echalon, dont go see her if your just looking to satisfy a physical need, when you spend time with Maggie you are in a time capsule within time, during your escape you are with a true freind and lover, you can experience a lifetime of deep passionate connection condensed in a momemt of time. Her welcoming nature and soft warm curves come together in a comfort explosion. Maggie is a gift, when you leave you know you just experienced something special.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose DenverD361 Boulder Yes 121 4/11/18
Review by DenverD361 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Easy set up. Cali’s mouth is well worth the visit. Nice girl to spend time with.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia StrangeToast Denver Yes 87 4/11/18
Review by StrangeToast (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I don't even know where to start with this review! We scheduled a time and I am fairly new so we through some screening. After setting the appointment for later in the day she had to reschedule and hour later but it was well worth it. She left the door open for me so I could just walk in. The moment I walked in she planted the deepest most sensuous kiss I could ever remember getting and it never stopped. The whole time was filled with the definition of GFE. She was amazing. Guys don't miss an opportunity for this one if you are looking for someone that is going to make you feel like an amazing lover.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylee Denver milehighguy5280 Denver Yes 70 4/11/18
Review by milehighguy5280 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/5/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was the first time I spent time with Rylee. One word....Awesome! She is a real lady. Very soft and kind... She doesn't rush you and you feel right at home with her. She aims to please....:)


Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Giovana-2481 dawningtime Denver No 1 4/10/18
Review by dawningtime (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: The session was terrible. We set up a one-hour appointment but Giovana tended to complete it within 5 minutes. She said "I am not GFE, you cannot touch me, you can only fuck me". She rushed with a CBJ, then did the missionary position. While I was fucking her, she urged very much: "you have to be quick as next client is waiting for me", that was crazy! I said lost my mood, and she stopped immediately and asked me to leave. I left quickly because I don't want to fuck such a sex machine. If you don't want such a lousy session, avoid her.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar geecue2 Denver Yes 131 4/10/18
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Decided to see Madison again, been awhile. Could tell we were going to have a good time as soon as our eyes met. No details but she does not disappoint. Nice chat afterwards to catch up what has been going on with each other. Friendly and sexy as ever. Will not wait so long to see her again.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 44DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
OpheliaMoreau OldBiker2 Denver Yes 7 4/10/18
Review by OldBiker2 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a delightful time. Sensual and skilled, yes, but sweet and charming. And the way she did little things, like gently scratching my back as we talked.... Wow. Looking forward to seeing her again. I understand why two of the other reviewers were repeat customers.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsGvious thedudejos Denver Yes 4 4/10/18
Review by thedudejos (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: This girl is beautiful and fun as hell. Restarted with DFK and into BBJ. She is amazing I felt like I knew this girl. She got on top for cowgirl. We had a lot of fun, I can't wait to see her again. She is a genuine nice person, At least thats what I got from out time together.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yen-3308 johnnydog Western Slope Yes 29 4/10/18
Review by johnnydog (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/4/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After reading a score of reviews for Yen, I knew I was in for a good time. I just didn't imagine what an extraordinary woman Yen is, mind, body, imagination and passion. She makes you extremely comfortable in her world. I can't conceive of a better session, but I aim to find out next time she is around.. Those of you who make the acquaintance of this Thai import will be lucky indeed. She plans to spend more time in our beautiful state.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jordyn Lovely ShyDude303 Denver Yes 50 4/10/18
Review by ShyDude303 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/5/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set up and the incall location was easy to find. Jordyn is extremely cute/sexy and friendly. She is very skilled in the activities performed and I would highly recommend her if you are thinking about seeing her. Thanks again Jordyn.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jezabel Jones mtnhombre Rockies Yes 17 4/10/18
Review by mtnhombre (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First timer hobbiest...what a way to start! She is a fantastic woman who really took charge and put this rookie at ease. In-call location is tough to find, but worth the search. Jez is a true jewel in the heart of the Colorado Rocky Mountains!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 39DDD-39-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg ClamDaddy Denver Yes 106 4/10/18
Review by ClamDaddy (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Boys- I've had some marginal BBBJ and some awesome ones. Megan really gets you going with her skills and talent. If you love having someone look you in the eyes while working away, Megan is your girl. Loves what she provides and it shows. Get over to see her soon. You're welcome!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chloeblue83 ShyDude303 Denver Yes 53 4/10/18
Review by ShyDude303 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/5/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was super easy through text. Chloe is very cute/sexy and easy going. Thoroughly enjoyed my time with her and I would highly recommend her.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SnowbunnySarah mtnpinon Denver Yes 36 4/10/18
Review by mtnpinon (37 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The Snowbunny Sarah is a very pretty young MILF type. Not exactly a hard body but she does have big soft boobs and a nice shapely ass. She is upfront about not being GFE. No kissing. Gives nice UTF. Asks that you not pound her too hard. She might be for you if you like them friendly, young and pretty with a lush body. Would loved to have kissed those ruby red lips.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexxxSimonz btiberian Denver Yes 24 4/10/18
Review by btiberian (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/5/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met with Alexx and had some nice FS fun. Nice girl!!


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aprilfrmokc KillemWithKindness2092 Colorado Springs Yes 32 4/10/18
Review by KillemWithKindness2092 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/30/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: April was easy to schedule an appointment with. She is very sweet and smart. I was able to meet her the next day after texts and emails were exchanged to confirm our session. As far as the session goes. I popped pretty much within 5 minutes from an amazing bj. Note that I've never came from a bj in my life and she made it seem easy. Afterwards we just conversed and got to know each other a little more. Very nice to talk to


Age: 19 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Gia Foxx peak2peak Denver Yes 18 4/10/18
Review by peak2peak (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: An amazing and fun time. Gia is extremely cool and easy to talk with, and she went out of her way to help guide me through a very enjoyable time. She is very sexy, slim, and tall, and her pictures are the real deal. She is very affectionate, which made for a real GFE. Easy to find and safe location. Without going into details of our time together, the other reviews are accurate and give you all you need to know. Be nice and respectful, and you will have a great time. Highly recommended and I look forward to repeating.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Clover Travels ScubaSteve81 Denver Yes 7 4/10/18
Review by ScubaSteve81 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/29/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Pictures are accurate and she is even more beautiful in person. If you look at her adds and reviews everything you expect from her is accurate. She is very friendly and accommodating; greats you with kisses right off the bat, and is very clear about what to expect for the session as well as asks you what you would like; makes you feel comfortable and is a true GFE. She is absolutely a squirter as advertised, and if you enjoy such it is amazing and she will squirt over and over again during DATY as well as during FS which was an awesome feeling. Overall time with her was spectacular and she is absolutely worth seeing!!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jordyn Lovely Anthony68303 Denver Yes 50 4/10/18
Review by Anthony68303 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/5/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cool chick got straight to bbbj and on my way. Thanks baby.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine-7078 boxer-6526 Yes 7 4/10/18
Review by boxer-6526 (145 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/18
Time: 30 min Location: In-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'm writing this review, because Jasmine comes to Denver periodically. I was down in Houston on business, and caught some yellow fever. I looked up local Asians on ECCIE, and settled on Sweet Jasmine mainly because of her pictures, reviews, and she had a P411 number. This woman is beautiful, 5 feet tall, and 85 lbs in her birthday suit. She has a sparkling personality, and pretty smile. Her body is perfectly portioned to her height, actually making her look taller in her pictures. She did a good screening on me, due to the recent LE activity down here in Houston. When I arrived at her incall, and she opened the door in a skimpy bra & panties, it was well worth the wait. All activities mentioned above were performed with enthusiasm and the time flew by. Next time will be the full hour. Thank you Jasmine


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-20-25
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine_xo HorizonLurker19 Denver Yes 60 4/10/18
Review by HorizonLurker19 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/4/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Really easy set up, was able to see me incredibly last minute. The location was a breeze to find. Absolutely stunning figure and very easy to get along with. We talked like we've been friends for a long time. Not often do I get to talk about video games with a beautiful girl :) I really enjoyed my self. If you're on the fence about seeing Jasmine trust me when I say don't miss out.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana Jack1984 Fort Collins Yes 158 4/10/18
Review by Jack1984 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/4/18
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I decided to reach out to Montana as a couple of my regular go-to’s were not available, and I was not disappointed in the least. Scheduling was easy, and I was on my way over to see her within 30 minutes of first reaching out to her. I know this is said a lot (including myself), but Montana’s pictures do not do her justice. She answered the door in a hot little robe, and has a very sexy accent. She truly is very beautiful. I’m not normally a massage guy, but this was worth every penny. Very relaxing and we talked the entire time like we’ve known each other for years. I won’t go into details about the rest of the session, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself, and I think she did to. If you’ve thought about seeing her but haven’t, I would highly recommend. I look forward to seeing her again soon.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie Keyser Denver Yes 140 4/10/18
Review by Keyser (39 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: No details, but *highly* recommend!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-22-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
diamondDakota Sonicyouth1 Denver Yes 15 4/10/18
Review by Sonicyouth1 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/17/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up meeting through text was easy and pleasant. Met Dakota at her easy to find and discrete office. Was met by a lovely young lady that was very personable. Nothing much to add to other reviewers as they were pretty spot on. Very comfortable with herself and me. Massage was good quality and very relaxing. The Flip was exquisite with a perfect amount of eye contact, teasing and pure intention. I would have loved an hour of just that. Respect her and treat yourself to a great time. Recommended


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose Paul Pudenda Boulder Yes 121 4/10/18
Review by Paul Pudenda (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Cali Rose is an absolute delight. She communicates clearly and was able to see me on rather short notice. Immediately, I felt I was in the company of an old friend - she is not only engaging, but she was totally engaged as well. Great conversation and impeccable service is just a winning combination - and Cali Rose has it. With no hint of clock watching, she enjoys her vocation and it shows. What a wonderful lady! I highly recommend spending time with Cali Rose - and I'll definitely repeat. You fellows up north have a real gem in your midst. She is not to be missed.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38D-30-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Mandy LittleBit3 Denver Yes 77 4/10/18
Review by LittleBit3 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an appt with Mandy tonight. She's easy on the eyes and knows how to put you at ease as soon as you show up. She's beautiful with long blonde hair and a body to die for!! If you want an amazing lady to be with, you couldn't do better than Mandy! Check her out and I know you'll agree!!!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 31DD-23-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia jpo396 Phoenix Yes 87 4/9/18
Review by jpo396 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/18
Time: 1 hr Location: PhoenixIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alexandra said she rarely hosts but the circumstances worked out for the occasion which I loved much more comfortable than a hotel visit. Tuesday and Wednesday during the day FYI, She offered me a drink and invited me to her bedroom. She was wearing a cute dress and slid the straps off her shoulders and dropped the dress she hugged up on me gave me a kiss and unbuttoned my pants and dropped them beginning with a BBBJ. Her skills at BBBJ were very good, obviously experienced. From there we moved to the bed while stumbling lfk and DFK. One in bed I returned the favor with some DATY. We continued the DFK while doing mish, she is super passionate pulling me in moaning and grinding in pleasure. She decided to get on top and ride me for a few minutes before I turned her around, I started to give her a good pounding when she told me to put it in her ass for some Greek. She handed me the lube and gave me some serious bedroom eyes begging me to do it! It was much better than I expected. She let me finish CIM was mind blowing experience, found my new ATF.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Rae JTBear Seattle Yes 45 4/9/18
Review by JTBear (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/18/18
Time: 1 hr Location: SeattleIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Ashley several times through the years but only recently joined this board. Work took me up to Seattle and I contacted her to let her know I would be in town and we scheduled a meeting. Got to her incall and we got comfortable. We caught up on events while I rubbed her down. I love giving her a massage. Was allowed to go down for daty and it was great. She seemed to enjoy it and wasn't long before she got her O. Then it was my turn. Ashley gives one of the best bbbj's around. After that we switched to cg and it wasn't long before she finished me off from there. I Always look forward to seeing Ashley. She is far and away one of my fave's. Thank you Ashley. I hope to see you again soon.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Body Type: Athletic Piercings: Some Tattoos: Lots Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jax Funtimes4all Denver Yes 5 4/9/18
Review by Funtimes4all (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/4/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I showed up to Jax first thing in the morning, our schedules were hard to align but she was able to find a time that worked for both of us, and she was really good at keeping up communication. We met up and her incall location, and I was happy to see it was very clean and private. I walked in to see her sexy as hell and ready for whatever mischief we could get into. She was very vocal and responsive, and seemed to really enjoy herself. Overall it was a great time. And I would highly recommend this young lady. Treat her right, she deserves it!


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie ChillOne21 Denver Yes 140 4/9/18
Review by ChillOne21 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Aspen is one of the most gentle, bubbly, funny, kind, sexy and bad ass ladies I've met. Aspen walk through the door of my house, looking drop dead gorgeous of course and instantly embraced me melting away any awkward tension. I can be a bit shy testing the water for boundries which I care to always respect, with Aspen I never felt the slightest reservation. She has superb candor expressing some personal preferences and concerns while I poured her some sweet tea. We sat down to get to know each other and within a minute she was in my lap wanting to be close. It was like I was on the third date with a high school sweetheart who happened to also be the AVN Performer of the Year. She's so comfortable to be with and has this wonderful desire to please and please she does soooo well. I felt spoiled by her honestly, she just gets it and she gave it to me without ever having to ask.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 ataraxiac Denver Yes 146 4/9/18
Review by ataraxiac (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/30/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Communicated in advance that I was into kink--no problem. BBBJ and TUMA performed with enthusiasm. DT attempted, not fully capable but close. Likes to please.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-30-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misa_Baby papaelf2020 Denver Yes 78 4/9/18
Review by papaelf2020 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not much to add that hasn't already been said. Easy set up and easy location to find. Beautiful gal greeting me at the door in a sexy robe with a hug. Lead into her massage area and got to it. Great massage and completely relaxed me. Got to the flip and watched this gorgeous girl hop on top and enjoyed the view. Wonderful finish and just like that the hour was gone. Definitely recommend and I'll be back when my schedule allows!!!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-22-26
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa Vein DeMarco-8036 Western Slope Yes 8 4/9/18
Review by DeMarco-8036 (101 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Western SlopeIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up an appointment without a hitch. After sending references and a appointment confirmation Vanessa responded with her location. Met her at the door dressed casually but that was hot because she does not disappoint in looks or eye and body language. I knew we clicked from the get-go and I knew we were going to wreck the bed. I'll keep the details to myself, but everything listed above was dialed to 11. She is definitely worth a visit, great booty, beautiful eyes, gorgeous smile and sexual beyond compare.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RubyFox average1 Denver Yes 88 4/9/18
Review by average1 (120 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had a fantasy of seeing Dixie again and had a short window for that to happen. In this fantasy, set up was quick because of seeing her in the past. What a fantastic fantasy. Dixie is passionate and so very skilled. She is open and her verbal encouragement is a huge turn on. Dixie truly enjoys what she does and it shows...to the max. DATY so very tasty and responsive. Passionate kissing along with other wonderful oral talents. She is lush, plush and a pleasure to enjoy. Round 2 was in the works, at her encouragement. What else is there to say. Dixie is a treat to share pleasure with. I know YMMV, but, for me, she really is one frisky, passionate doll.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marilyn Desire fortysomething Colorado Springs Yes 68 4/8/18
Review by fortysomething (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set up through TOB messaging. Safe, comfortable incall in Old Colorado City. And what a good looking, well endowed woman (if I may say so). Her photos don't do her justice. A nice massage to completion. She's professional, kind and courteous. Nice to see her as part of the TOB family. Thanks, Krystyna!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Rae tommyj817 Denver Yes 45 4/8/18
Review by tommyj817 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/24/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ashley was very accommodating after I was unable to meet at our originally planned time. I’ve been away from the hobby for a while, so she was my first in a few years. She communicates well and screening and set up we’re pretty basic. Met her at a nice DTC hotel, got comfortable and chatted for a bit before we got into things. She got me off with a bbbj, so we cleaned up and chatted some more before she got me hard again. Tossed a cover on and went through a few positions before finishing up. All in all, a pretty great reintroduction to the hobby.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kris1893 nightfun121 Colorado Springs Yes 17 4/8/18
Review by nightfun121 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/31/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Recently I got together with Kris after some brief texting at her hotel room after checking out her ads for ages. She’s a little rounder around the middle than her pics would suggest but she’s sexy nonetheless. Pretty quickly we got naked and started making out in bed and after expertly sliding on a condom, started giving me some truly amazing head, paying particular attention to my shaft and balls. I could have let this go on but I wanted to explore her as well. Based on some of her other reviews I wasn’t expecting a full menu, but Kris was really down to have some naughty fun and gladly spread her nice full thighs so I could go down on her tasty wet pussy. She really seemed to get off on this and let me lap as long as I liked before happily rolling over on her knees so I could fully explore her clean, pink asshole as well. Goddamn did this turn me on, especially while I fingered her pussy on the inside as she vibrated her clit at the same time. Before too long, I was fucking her from behind with her vibrator taking turns on my cock and her clit and I was in complete ecstasy when she asked me to finger her ass while I pumped deep into her pussy. We both got off really hard and I left absolutely satisfied from the experience.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lina95 1 Denver1 Denver Yes 4 4/8/18
Review by Denver1 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/29/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up was easy, very responsive to text and phone. Not GFE, but still very pleasurable. She is the girl in the pictures. Very pretty, sexy and such soft skin. Great personality and fun to talk too.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chrissy Turtle138 Denver Yes 43 4/8/18
Review by Turtle138 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/20/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy set up had a great time with Chrissy. Great lady and lots of fun. Will have to repeat again.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
TherealMiaRose ChillOne21 Denver Yes 10 4/8/18
Review by ChillOne21 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/31/18
Time: 6 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'm again inspired to tell the world, "Mia blows my mind". She brings this lusty carnal beast out of me in a way few ladies can. Stop reading the acronyms and find out for yourself why she is one of my ATF.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RoxyRottic seneca12 Denver Yes 15 4/8/18
Review by seneca12 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/1/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is my third time with Roxy over the years and she's easy to set an appointment with and satisfying in session. If you know what you're doing, she knows what she's doing and is a professional about it.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CassieCorrea scotsup Denver Yes 23 4/8/18
Review by scotsup (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/28/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Cassie through pm on tob, then email and call. Met her at her decent incall in Cherry Creek. Took advantage of her happy head getaway special, which included a very relaxing body rub for the first half and “fun” for the second half, on the flip. The fun included mutual touch and cbj which was outstanding. She was definitely not a clock watcher, not in a hurry at all. Very lovely lady who seemed interested in pleasing me. Very nice convo as well. Definitely recommend for the price. Would love to see her again and experience more of her menu. Thanks Cassie!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-30-50
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia jamespatterson5019 Phoenix Yes 87 4/7/18
Review by jamespatterson5019 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/23/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: PhoenixIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Read her reviews on TER were fantastic, was visiting for golf tournament and needed a massage. Well better than a massage. Was easy going, relaxed, not a clock watcher spent an additional 30-60 mins with me just getting to know one another. Top notch provider. Enthusiastic in all activities, everything was on the menu. A++ Very passionate and loves what she does.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jewel Davidson Bravo1 Denver Yes 46 4/7/18
Review by Bravo1 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was feeling particularly needy when I reached out to Jewel. She replied right away and we arrived at a time that worked for both. Arrived at location which was easy to find and followed her instructions to her place. I was happy to see that she looks just like her photos and she was very relaxed and friendly. We made some light chat and she offered me some water as she got more comfortable with her attire, which was super hot. Gorgeous body and friendly personality, I felt like I was about to spend time with someone I had known for a while, instant relaxation. We discussed "things" and then slowly moved on to some adult stuff. I never felt rushed, we talked and I got some great views of her getting aroused which got me going. Before I knew it she was taking care of me with a BBBJ before we moved on to FS. She is near me up North which is not as common so I think I will be seeing Jewel somewhat regularly or as much as I can allow. Definitely give her a thumbs up and look forward to seeing her again.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan dbarwell Denver Yes 120 4/7/18
Review by dbarwell (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/29/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Emily is amazing, she's smart, sexy and funny, I couldn't believe how quickly the hour flew by. There's not much else to say that hasn't already been said, go see her as soon as you can.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tara Maria new2hobbying Denver Yes 20 4/7/18
Review by new2hobbying (77 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 3/31/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Tara is back and her skills have not diminished. She still has a great smile and cute laughs and oral skills are top notch. I will not go into other details about our activities but she is worth seeing.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-30-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: