Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

18901 - 18950 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
LaurenB irish1968 Denver Yes 116 7/14/18
Review by irish1968 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/10/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First off I’m at the wrong hotel and end up being late. Lauren had such a great attitude and laughed it off. Men, her pictures do nothing for her. She is absolutely gorgeous. I was actually intimidated by her beauty. The session was enjoyable and I will repeat.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherielynn-BANNED Long fellow Fort Collins Yes 45 7/13/18
Review by Long fellow (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/18
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a sweet lady and has never failed to please me a real awesome experience


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joanna Jaxxx Leoaugust Denver Yes 90 7/13/18
Review by Leoaugust (81 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/10/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Beautiful woman she is all that!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherry aka Miya mykallc Denver Yes 119 7/13/18
Review by mykallc (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/6/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy to contact and responded to my emails... (Which many providers do not) and I was able to setup a same day appointment. She seems like a sweet girls and certainly seems to enjoy what she does and aims to please. Time flew by and i found myself regretting that I didn't set up a longer appointment. Will repeat.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Eyes: Green Measurements: 36C-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Butterfly Anthony68303 Denver Yes 2 7/13/18
Review by Anthony68303 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/10/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Butterfly was the absolute best reverse cowgirl, she is way better than the pictures that you believe. I can’t wait to see her again


Age: 37 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-36-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu shyguy73 Denver Yes 152 7/13/18
Review by shyguy73 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nice quiet session. The previous reviewer mention a small Language barrier, but it was not an issue since she knew all the right questions and answers. I had a fun time and will visit again.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Casey Pearls skyonfire Denver Yes 47 7/13/18
Review by skyonfire (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Casey a few times now and it was a wonderful experience every time. Her incall location is a clean apartment with its own covered parking spot. She answered the door in a sexy little negligee and greeted me with a smile and a kiss. We had a nice little conversation over a glass of wine. Once the ice was broken we headed up to her bedroom and that negligee hit the ground pretty fast. Casey is so beautiful and has such a great body, all the curves in the right places and an amazing ass! She has tons of youthful energy and I think she enjoyed our time together almost as much as I did. I wish I could have spent all night with her and our hour together went by way too fast. Anybody that sees Casey is in for a real treat!


Age: 38 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 40D-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany_diamondz wolf Denver Yes 14 7/13/18
Review by wolf (82 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Just had a meeting with Honey, Very nice beautiful girl. Very good attitude all the time:) I had very good time! Thks Honey x ur time. Have a great wonderful life:) Guys treat good this girl.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lisa logan-4633 Nevaenough Denver Yes 146 7/13/18
Review by Nevaenough (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Awesome time from the second She opened the door. She is a pleaser and I would recommend you run to see her.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Clarissa.Marie wilwootie Denver Yes 3 7/13/18
Review by wilwootie (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I don't generally tend to see providers with little to no reviews, but Clarissa made me change my mind about that personal policy. I really enjoyed our conversation, and while she may not be gfe, the activities were all amazing. She's got really nice curves on her body that made everything that much more enjoyable. Will probably try to see her again before her visit is over.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NatalieXSensual Scrappycat Boulder Yes 26 7/13/18
Review by Scrappycat (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/18
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sensual is probably the most accurate term when it comes to Natalie. She makes sure you're taken care of from head to toe, and ensures that your entire session is pure bliss. A bubbly personality coupled with a body and eyes that will soothe the weariest of travelers, and leave you eager to come back for more. She's a one of a kind provider that should never be passed over if you ever have the opportunity.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
elladane BallR Denver Yes 46 7/12/18
Review by BallR (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met up with Ms. EllaDane for a nice relaxing Monday afternoon! Very classy and accommodating lady with a rocking set and firm saddle to ride! (Nice rear view fellas). Conversation was natural and as if I were talking to a long time friend. Talked in between rounds and shared some stories from places we've been to or visited. Overall, if you're looking for a drama free and lady who enjoys her profession, then Ella is a solid way to go!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan-5196 DeMarco-8036 Denver No 53 7/12/18
Review by DeMarco-8036 (101 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Since there are 2 other reviews here, I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and maybe you'll have a better experience, but I enjoyed my drive over to her location more than the meeting. A lot of rules and her body has some hidden mileage on it you don't see in the pics. She was kind and upfront, gave me a bottle of water, but I should have left before things went further. If you like rules, go for it and good luck.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

I'm glad I'm given the opportunity to defend myself on this review.... This was our first time meeting each other & although I'd love to say I'm compatible with everyone, that's just impossible...I was up front from the beginning & shouldn't have to do anything I'm not comfortable doing....he chose to continue & really "seemed to" enjoy himself during our time together until he said something AFTER the session was over...I provided this client with as much effort & class as every other client I see & take much pride in the service I provide & feel bad he is saying these things about me....I hope if anyone has any questions that they will ask me & not take this one opinion when I've had numerous compliments from all my other clients.... Thanks for ur time, Megan


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Coachmec725 Denver Yes 247 7/12/18
Review by Coachmec725 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Have been trying to Hangout with Miss Cali 4 quite some time. I am new to hobby if you want to call it that LOL. I will tell you that she is my ATF for sure! I like a woman that is built like a woman, curves and knows how to carry herself. Calie has all of the above and then some. Everything from our conversation on was 100!!!!! I could go on and on honestly and I feel bad that I haven't got the review done sooner being a single dad is time consuming so I'm glad I was able to hang out with her for sure. I wish I would have had the courage to do it sooner.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JessieLynnTexasStyle weswesley Denver Yes 33 7/12/18
Review by weswesley (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Friendly, fun and sexy. Very relaxing.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-23-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenniferxj6 Vassago Denver Yes 19 7/12/18
Review by Vassago (90 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Finally met with Jen. Had been meaning to do so for some time now. Schedules lined up just right this time. I’m not sure I can add too much more than what has already been written. She is very sensual and passionate. She is also a good conversationalist if you’re into that sort of thing. Definitely a lady I will never forget. I can see why she is one of the best. Hopefully our schedules can line up again soon.


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia Hulk Denver Yes 87 7/12/18
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Every once in a while you stumble onto a rare gem in this hobby and Alexandra truly fits that description. I had an absolute wonderful time with her, and I am putting her at the top of my best ever group of friends. She welcomed me into the room with a huge hug and kiss and was very accommodating followed my lead and open to everything I suggested. Her french kissing was to die for especially during CG with her on top, like a high school sweetheart. I won't go into all the acronyms but suffice it to say they were all available and enjoyed with the utmost enthusiasm. I will definitely repeat as often as she returns to Denver. Gracias bella dama :)


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Anitaj1 Luvcoloradogirls Denver So-So 1 7/12/18
Review by Luvcoloradogirls (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures

Experience Description: Nice enough lady. Fake pics. Innacuracies on description.


Age: 47 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-28-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Serenity Snow SCRD Louisville Yes 3 7/12/18
Review by SCRD (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: LouisvilleIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Serenity Snow when she visited Ohio. She is a lovely young lady with a great personality. She provides GFE and is an awesome kisser. BBBJ, DFK, CFS were all enjoyed.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Autumn of Aurora JB1989 Denver Yes 70 7/12/18
Review by JB1989 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wonderful women, I highly recommend.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Scarlett Jayne Dinardo mcrider762 Colorado Springs Yes 10 7/12/18
Review by mcrider762 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/3/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Long overdue review. This lady is fantastic!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-27-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
DevonDebauchery Coloradohockeyguy12345 Denver Yes 123 7/12/18
Review by Coloradohockeyguy12345 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've been seeing Devon for a while now, she's simply a wonderful provider who goes the extra mile. This session was no different. Do yourself a favor and visit this beautiful lady today!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jasminewaterss7 Cos32 Denver Yes 89 7/12/18
Review by Cos32 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely gorgeous, see with confidence.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany_diamondz mountainrider33 Denver No Show 14 7/12/18
Review by mountainrider33 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I set up a time and date with Honey and was already pre-screened because I had seen another provider with the same traveling group twice. I drove to the general location, let her know I was there and there was no reply. I waited 20 minutes and left, which was a 40 minute drive from my residence.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jax nobs Denver So-So 5 7/12/18
Review by nobs (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/18
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had fun with Jax, and from other reviews it sounded like she was gfe... she’s definitely not gfe. Wish I’d done a little more research.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-28-34
REBUTTAL:

Sorry that you didn't feel like it was GFE, but I wasn't in a good mood after we went seomwhere different than planned, and 30 minutes away from where we met. But I was trying my best and sorry it wasn't what you expected.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sexysusan101 Harley79 Denver Yes 19 7/12/18
Review by Harley79 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Good looking girl but 3G


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherielynn-BANNED GreenGuy72 Fort Collins Yes 45 7/12/18
Review by GreenGuy72 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/5/18
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: New to the Northern Colorado area, I was looking for a new friend to keep my company for a little while. I met her at her incall, and the first thing I noticed was that she is a legit petite woman, at best 4'11". After a quick hello we moved upstairs for our activities, and everything was completed with vigor, enthusiasm and joy. I hope to see her again soon to indulge in her treats more deeply.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Carmendelight-FAKE irish1968 Denver Yes 1 7/12/18
Review by irish1968 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great attitude and she has a wonderful smile. Super experience as she went the extra mile. I highly recommend.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherielynn-BANNED nocofun15 Fort Collins Yes 45 7/12/18
Review by nocofun15 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/18
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a very beautiful petite woman and well worth the visit. I will repeat soon.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SaraLuvv-BANNED 1 chossycrag Denver No 18 7/11/18
Review by chossycrag (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: Maybe Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had seen her once before at her incall, which was a little rushed and her mom sleeping in the room next door, but the experience was fine and i was satisfied. Fast forward to today, and she has a new incall in the same building, but this time her room is only separated by her living room by a see through sheet on the door that only goes down waist high, and her mother was awake and watching TV in the next room. I should have bailed then, but continued against my better judgement. We started and she constantly was moving me into the farthest corner of the room away from the door until i was almost scrunched in a ball, and she was always stopping to look over and see if her mom could see us (fan was blowing the sheet so theres no way she couldn't see us both). She ended up stopping the session 10 minutes in, when we had agreed at 30 min, without me finishing and basically pushed me out the door. If you see her, have her do an outcall. Her current incall situation is horrendous and I won't be seeing her until it changes. Don't say i didn't warn you!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-25-34
REBUTTAL:

Wow ok. Now let me tell the REAL reason thus guy had an issue. First off my mother being there wasnt a problem the first time he came to see me and now all a sudden it was a problem?Hmm. He got all of the 30mins except about 3mins of it so if dude is upset about losing 3mins thats his problem. Secondly he wanted BBFS and basically make love after i told him i dont do that with EVERY tom dick nd hairy. So with that being said i apologize this guy didnt like his session but i will not just let him lie about the reason. And no other client had an issue with my mother being in the other room. She knows what i do and i rather my mother protect me then to have a guy do it. So for all of you saying "o thats just sad her mom" was there needs to reevaluate their thinking because i dont see how having my mom there to make sure things dnt get out of hand is "sad" at all. Lastly everyone have a wonderful prosperous week. Sincerely with love, Saraluvv


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia jjkkiio Denver Yes 87 7/11/18
Review by jjkkiio (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: great GFE


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis Vix connoisseur0408 Fort Collins Yes 50 7/11/18
Review by connoisseur0408 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/6/18
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alexis was great - friendly. Clear with directions etc. The time I spent with her was fantastic. She's just the lady next door you have broken ice with and longing to be intimate with. Top notch service, attitude and the fun.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikibp93 job247365 Rockies Rip-Off 80 7/11/18
Review by job247365 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/4/18
Time: 1 hr Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Rip-Off Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: We met in Breckenridge and everything started a little strange. When I called to get condo number she was at a local restaurant and asked me to pick her up. We got to condo and shared a drink. She then asked to go to Breckenridge for Laser light show (there was none). We ordered food and shared another drink. When we got back to condo she came up with a story that her sister was coming and we would get back together when she left. I knew then I had been duped and she said that we would get back together. I got scammed and ripped off


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-24-36
REBUTTAL:

This session was scheduled on the Fourth of July. I had thoroughly discussed prior to our meeting that I had prearranged plans with family and friends. Over the phone he seemed understanding; but persistent about meeting on the evening of the fourth. It was apparently his best availability for the week. I didn’t have a problem with scheduling our session at the agreed upon time on the holiday. There unfortunately wasn’t a firework display; and I knew it wouldn’t be an issue to my sister and friends to leave for a little bit and catch up later. Once he was close to town; we spoke again and agreed to meet where we were having dinner. Then met him once he was out front. We immediately headed to my incall. We conducted a full 90 min session. After which he said that he had a very enjoyable time. But throughout the session; he went on about how he taught lessons at a prestigious golf course in the Aspen area; and knew a lot of important people.. He was a gentleman and respectful. But it was just an ongoing coaxing to do things that were out of my comfort zone at the time. After the session he mentioned that he’d be checking into a nearby hotel instead of driving back. He said he’d end up bored and offered for me to join him. But I explained that I had planned to catch up with my sister and friends downtown. Still, he seemed understanding and respectful. Shortly after he left, I had tried to invite him to a local lounge where we were headed that was suppose to have good live music. That’s where he proceeded to show his true character and apparent frustration via text. He had threatened to post this bad review 3 days ago on the 8th.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
jessbaby_xo xaviour_trout Denver So-So 8 7/11/18
Review by xaviour_trout (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/30/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: No Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Mechanical and limited options


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

I apologize for not being clear on how I don’t provide no GFE type of services you were looking for.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate foge_hat Denver Yes 129 7/11/18
Review by foge_hat (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lexy is a charmer. She's very sweet and didn't mind I was 40 minutes late to the appointment. After we handled the business she asked me what I wanted to do and was incredibly open with everything. Her breasts are great. She gave me a nuru massage for an hour and I hadn't noticed my time was up but she didn't care and gave untranslated French and it was the single best I've ever had the pleasure to experience. Well worth a visit if you like a girl who makes you feel welcome.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 28DD-20-24
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany_diamondz ImJustSaying Denver Yes 14 7/11/18
Review by ImJustSaying (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Pre booking went smoothly. Provides easy instructions. We instantly clicked when we met. She's so fun, sweet, and a great conversationalist. I would repeat if she ever comes into town.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Shelly Fuchs xaviour_trout Denver Yes 56 7/11/18
Thenatheone12 AllaboutHer69x2 Denver Yes 2 7/11/18
Review by AllaboutHer69x2 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/2/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazingly talented, some rules but her attentiveness is above and beyond. I had a very good evening.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Joanna Jaxxx mojoski Denver Yes 90 7/11/18
Review by mojoski (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She knows how to show you a good time!


Age: 32 Grooming: Landing Strip Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Blue Hair Color: Blonde Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nina Faulkner ECO Leglover Denver Yes 36 7/11/18
Review by ECO Leglover (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have had my eyes on Nina for some time and decided to requests a meeting. Set up was quick and friendly. We met at a nice hotel in South DTC. Nina is a beautiful women with amazing legs that lead to her other fine assets. She is very friendly and her kisses are so sweet. She seemed to enjoy our time together as much as I did. Responsive, sensuous and passionate. A wonderful GFE. I hope to see Nina regularly if she will allow me to.


Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SummerPink AllaboutHer69x2 Denver Yes 21 7/11/18
Review by AllaboutHer69x2 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very fun, had a good time with summer, she has a few rules but nothing terrible, she's very talented and willing to please.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure Smoothimpluse Boulder Yes 133 7/11/18
Review by Smoothimpluse (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/18
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very nice classy lady who will make you feel relaxed and comfortable. Nice incall location. Wont go into detal but if you decided to see her you wont regret it. I very highly recommend her will be seeing her again. Thanks Amber


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mila-BP Timmay Fort Collins Yes 44 7/11/18
Review by Timmay (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/13/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wonderful FBSM with a few extras. We had a little trouble connecting, but it was well worth the wait. Mila is a fun girl.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Delilah Dee AllaboutHer69x2 Denver Yes 6 7/11/18
Review by AllaboutHer69x2 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/6/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Simply incredible. Sweet, to the point. Wow. Thank you Delilah, I will see you again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cataleya_Maria denvermaan09 Fort Collins No 1 7/10/18
Review by denvermaan09 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/6/18
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Set up was hard, after 3 response to add she text and when I got to the door it was different than her original text said. No touching and just a bad experience all together


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mya Marie denvermaan09 Boulder So-So 13 7/10/18
Review by denvermaan09 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/18
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Tricky set up but worth it


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen bonito Denver Yes 120 7/10/18
Review by bonito (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great experience overall and she has a very hot body. Highly recommend


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexxx Champb Colorado Springs Yes 27 7/10/18
Calisurfgirl Karl from Prague Denver Yes 39 7/10/18
Review by Karl from Prague (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/7/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: A terrific woman, with a great sense of humor. She's something of a wizard at what she does.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LeeTaylor004 BlkSean Denver Yes 47 7/10/18
Review by BlkSean (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/2/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lee is very sweet, very good at what she does, her total attention was focused on me having complete satisfaction. Highly recommend you see her fellas!


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: