|
SummerPink
|
|
goldenhiker |
Denver |
Yes |
21
|
7/25/18 |
Seen on 7/22/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: There's almost nothing I can add to what the other reviewers have said, it's all dead-on and she is my new favorite. Summer is very pretty, beautiful in fact and her pictures really don't do her justice. She's remarkably considerate and accommodating while having just a few reasonable rules. She is tender and skilled and passionate as well as comfortable engaging in quiet conversation if that's what you like.
We had a little technical issue when communicating initially and she handled it very well. I'm very happy I met with her.
Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AlexxxSimonz
|
|
Ishmael |
Denver |
Yes |
24
|
7/25/18 |
Review by
Ishmael
(29 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/22/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a great time today seeing Alex. She is one of the nicest women I've met and has a great smile and a great body . She is an interesting lady, fun to talk to and a sweet kisser. She has a backside that is a joy to behold . I love to see mature providers that are genuine and relaxed . I'll see her again. She really does have a great body!
Age: 44 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sunny love
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
7/25/18 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/22/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I had an awesome experience with Sunny Love this morning. She is very pretty and totally a GFE type of girl, lots of kissing, cuddling, UTF, DATY, & 69 followed by some smokin hot energetic sex in several different positions. Her English was somewhat limited (speaks Thai fluently) but I had no trouble communicating with her. I will absolutely see her again when she comes to Denver again.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
vipblonde
|
|
BadBoy |
Denver |
Yes |
54
|
7/25/18 |
Review by
BadBoy
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/22/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I made an appointment with Ms. VIP for an hour on very short notice (thank you, Ms. VIP), and when I got there she asked me if I would like to instead have a 30 minute duo with Sophia De La Rue (https://theotherboard.com/listings/show/23744) , and since I never do 30 minute appointments and never have done a duo, I said, "sure."
Best decision I ever made.
What a gorgeous and striking contrast: Ms. VIP is tall, busty, blonde and blue eyed (and gorgeous), and Sophia is petite, really petite, a bit busty, raven haired, and dark eyed (and gorgeous). They both are much more beautiful than is indicated in their photos. I know, you think TGTBT, but it's true. They were both very attentive and cooperative and I had an extremely safe and enjoyable half hour. Gentlemen, you really owe it to yourself to meet this fire and ice duo, a half hour was spectacular, I can only imagine what an hour or more would be like. Going to have to find out soon!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SaraLuvv-BANNED
1
|
|
irish1968 |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
7/25/18 |
Seen on 7/21/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Communication and setting the appointment was a little difficult but the visit made it worth while. She has a small apartment with her mother but mom wasn’t there. I enjoy tiny ebony women and she is definately that. It was a qv but all services were great and she makes sure to satisfy your needs. She is GFE. I will definately repeat.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessismiles
1
|
|
smasharu |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
7/25/18 |
Review by
smasharu
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/6/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Exchanged a handful of texts. Easy screening. Clear directions to her apt. She opens the door dressed provocatively. Nice touch on outfit. Lace lingerie. Small calming chit chat and down to business. Only a qv utf. Great skills and effort. Left with that on air feeling. Would recommend and repeat. Some of her pics have her looking slimmer than others. She is closer to the larger looking pics, but definitely not in an unattractive way.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28C-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SmokinLilSpinner
|
|
bytor2112 |
Boulder |
Yes |
2
|
7/25/18 |
Seen on 7/21/18
Time: 15 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally got to meet smokin lil spinner,
She is tiny and petite very friendly and can hold a conversation her skills are top notch she is worth seeing!
Age: 21 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Karmadasani
|
|
Mustang87 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
162
|
7/25/18 |
Seen on 7/21/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Saw Karma was visiting the Springs and made contact through this site and shared references. Got approved and made plans via text. Communication was prompt and professional. Nice incall on N side of town. Karma is a very pretty lady. I had a great time and will repeat.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tiffany D
|
|
slowzone |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
7/25/18 |
Review by
slowzone
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I am a fan of FBSM so serk out providers listing this sevice and Tiffany did not dissappoint.
She is an sttractice, slim (I like that!) lady, sexy, sensual and has her head straight. Will certainly be back again.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mya Moore
|
|
Russell3909 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
12
|
7/25/18 |
Seen on 6/29/18
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Beautiful woman, her body is amazing and she is very talented. In my opinion a must see, wish I could have spent more time with her. If shes in your area check her out she is worth it
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Audrey Astor
|
|
Mountinem |
Rockies |
Yes |
170
|
7/25/18 |
Seen on 7/21/18
Time: 30 min
Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So many positive reviews definitely can’t ever go wrong with Audrey.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sunny love
|
|
NSAFunLover |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
7/25/18 |
Seen on 7/21/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: With the pics being airbrushed and her face obscured, it’s hard to say for sure if that’s her or not. But she is a very attractive girl and OH. MY. GOD. does she have some amazing skills. She started off with a mix of tease and please that had me worried I might get to my destination before I ever put on the safety belt. About 5 minutes in, I asked about MSOG and she said only with the full hour. I knew I was in for a challenge. I stalled and held out as much as I could but by the time I put it in full gear, I was gone in 60 seconds. I would definitely see her again but I would have liked to have more time at the main event so I’d recommend going for the full hour or knocking one out at home right before you leave. Maybe you think you can hold out longer. If so, you’re wrong. She’s one of the best.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LeeTaylor004
|
|
Russell3909 |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
7/25/18 |
Seen on 7/17/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: AMAZING!! Beautiful and sweet girl. If she is available see her, she is a one of a kind.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jewel Davidson
|
|
smasharu |
Denver |
Yes |
46
|
7/25/18 |
Review by
smasharu
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/1/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Exchanged texts in afternoon. She requires a pic to confirm you’re cool. Weird situation as i pull into her complex their are 2 squad cars in her parking lot! I texted her this snd she freaked. So we agreed to wait it out. I cam back a half hour later and they were gone. She had her music on loud so she thought that was it. But i think someone locked keys in their car. Static aside i arrived at her nice apt with porn on tv and an offer of an adult beverage. What great ambience! Fun convo to relax after the awkward situation. Very high energy session with willingness to please. All activities a thumbs up. Would recommend and return.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MiyahCakesz
|
|
nzk9bmf |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
7/25/18 |
Review by
nzk9bmf
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/21/18
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Body like a back road, drivin' with my eyes closed
I know every curve like the back of my hand
Doin' 15 in a 30, I ain't in no hurry
I'mma take it slow just as fast as I can
The way she fit in them blue jeans, she don't need no belt
But I can turn them inside out, I don't need no help
Got hips like honey, so thick and so sweet
there ain't no curves like hers on them downtown streets
Ty
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Vanessa32-FAKE
|
|
connoisseur |
Denver |
No |
1
|
7/24/18 |
Seen on 7/24/18
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No
Recommend?: No
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: No, fake pictures
Experience Description: Girl that showed up didn't look like the pics, was older and heavier. She said the only service she would perform was a clothed massage. She said the "agency" had posted her pics, that it wasn't her and that she wasn't even Hispanic. I sent her on her way after she apologized for misrepresenting herself.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30D-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Sky
|
|
Hassen719 |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
7/24/18 |
Seen on 7/13/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Meeting her was fantastic. She is high class all the way but also very down to earth. She has a bright smile and a cute laugh. She is a rare keeper. Took nearly a month to see her but it was well worth the wait as others have mentioned. All natural beauty with wonderful personality and the skills will exceed your expectations. Usual no no's but great menu and great experience
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Tantrika
|
|
Merlinator |
Boulder |
Yes |
21
|
7/24/18 |
Seen on 7/18/18
Time: 3 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ashley was great. She drove a long way to meet me in Breckenridge, so we went for a 3 hour session. If I could have, I would have gone all night - she joked that she would need to rest up for a session like that.
She was very relaxed and fun, and super cute. Definitely the kind of lady that I fall for.
She is very well versed and takes tantra seriously, so if you open to learning to see things a little differently and without judging, you will have a great time.
I am going thru some transitions in life, and she helped me to relax about it all for a while. I wish I could get a medical prescription to see her every week.
I want to be clear that she was not FS, but is very good with her hands.
I will see her again when things line up for us both.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28-24-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MadisonStar
|
|
Gange29 |
Denver |
Yes |
131
|
7/24/18 |
Review by
Gange29
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/9/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is long overdue. I have seen Madison on several occasions, with nothing but very pleasurable experiences.
The first time we meet was my first experience with a provider. She instantly put me at ease. We went on to have an incredibly session, with many positions and activities enjoyed.
A definite must see. ***** Experience!!
Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 44DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maggie Maddix
|
|
LuckyJack777 |
Denver |
Yes |
156
|
7/24/18 |
Seen on 7/19/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I recently paid Maggie a visit and I am so glad I did. She is an absolute sweetheart! She is the complete package, pretty, friendly, intelligent and sensual. I highly recommend making her acquaintance and if you chance to meet her, I am sure her charming nature will win you over as it did me.
Her screening process was straightforward and very professional. Maggie responded promptly to all communication in an upbeat and friendly manner. I really appreciate getting off to a good start as it is usually very predictive of how the session will go.
Maggie has a nice, easy to find, private in-call in a convenient part of town. I texted when I arrived and she sent me the remaining details I needed. A quick stroll, a discreet knock and the door opened to reveal the very pretty girl from the lovely pictures I had seen on her profile. Her pictures are accurate and, as you can see, she is quite stunning. She wore tight jeans and a flattering, colorful top, all of which called up an impression of an cute country girl. Her smile is quite catching and I found it started me grinning as she guided me in to make myself comfortable on the couch.
Maggie likes to start a visit with a nice conversation to help break the ice. I found her to be quite intelligent and fun to talk to. We chatted, joked and laughed for a while until I felt completely comfortable. I really enjoyed her company and when we were done chatting I really felt like I had a deeper connection. Time flew by and we found our selves in her bedroom still engaged in our friendly conversation until we made that final lingering eye contact. You know the one. The one that slows the conversation and leads you down the path to something much more intimate. I really enjoy that moment and Maggie just makes everything lead up to that point with her whole girlfriend approach.
I am not one to delve into the details of a session but I will share that Maggie is affectionate, soft, slow and sensual. She enjoys what she does and it certainly comes out in the way that she plays. It was a wonderful experience and one I am sure to repeat.
Maggie was sweet to me throughout the rest of our time together. She was happy to continue smiling and chatting right up to the end. I can't imagine her ever rushing anyone with her hospitality but alas, I had to continue with my busy day. A pleasant parting and I was off, back into the fray with the memory of a precious time with a gorgeous woman to keep me smiling for the rest of the day.
Thank you Maggie for a lovely time! I hope to see you again soon.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
eclispe6969
|
|
Gange29 |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
7/24/18 |
Review by
Gange29
(17 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/4/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She was perfect for what I was looking for! We really seem to hit it off and enjoy each other's company. I would definitely recommend Sally if you like your fireworks to explode.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-34-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CandiO
|
|
Dugee |
Denver |
Yes |
43
|
7/24/18 |
Review by
Dugee
(12 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Candi is a rare find. Contact was very easy. She put me at ease from the first moment we met. She’s very open minded and loves what she does. It totally shows in everything she does. She’s a mature woman which is my personal preference and she enjoys sharing her experience. I will definitely make a return visit and would recommend her without hesitation. Thank you Candi.
Age: 53 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-31-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
asianlulu
|
|
Todoesprivado |
Boulder |
Yes |
152
|
7/24/18 |
Seen on 7/20/18
Time: 30 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a good time. Very nice and professional lady. Everything was safe.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nancy love
|
|
Denver1 |
Denver |
Yes |
28
|
7/23/18 |
Review by
Denver1
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It was incredible. Very affectionate, dreams do come true.
GFE, DFK, BBBJ, CIM, DATY, CFS, MSOG
Sunny Love https://theotherboard.com/users/129275
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sunny love
|
|
Denver1 |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
7/23/18 |
Review by
Denver1
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/17/18, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: It was incredible. Very affectionate, dreams do come true.
GFE, DFK, BBBJ, CIM, DATY, CFS, MSOG
Nancy Love https://theotherboard.com/users/131570
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
BettyFord |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
7/23/18 |
Seen on 7/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Pure Heaven. Crystal is an angel and her touch is magic.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kawitana
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
7/23/18 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/20/18
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the greatest pleasure today meeting Kawitana and spending some quality time with her. She is a stunningly beautiful lady who is well versed in the art of pleasure. She has many ideas on what to do next and is very polite to ask if you like this or that along the way. She is very good at kissing and cuddling which led us to many other things including 69, CG, K9, and Mish to name a few. One of the most beautiful and classy women I have ever been with. I hope she stays in Denver for a long time as I will repeat with her often.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Suzi
|
|
Kurt |
Denver |
Yes |
26
|
7/23/18 |
Review by
Kurt
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/20/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: amazing experience!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dita
|
|
Forfun47 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
11
|
7/23/18 |
Review by
Forfun47
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a wonderful experience with Dita. Set up was easy. A phone call and a couple text and we were able to easily arrange a time. Everything was great and preformed with enthusiasm. Not a clock watcher, plenty of time for conversation and fun. Will repeate.
Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Emily Jordan
|
|
TheFinerThings |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
7/23/18 |
Seen on 7/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A-MA-ZING! Emily is an incredible woman. Brains, beauty and sex appeal. The kind of girl you take home to mom. Conversation is easy and her personality is warm and comforting. Almost instantly, I felt like I was with an old friend. I didn't want to leave. I highly recommend spending time with her.
Gentlemen, do your homework and treat this lady with respect. She is truly a gem in this community.
I can't wait to see her again. Thanks, Emily!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani Panti
|
|
Warm Tongue |
Boulder |
Yes |
60
|
7/23/18 |
Seen on 7/18/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I decided to treat myself and see Dani again.
I spent 1.5 hours with the beautiful woman.
We had a great time together. We had great conversations
I hated to leave
But the smile on my face lasted all day
Thanks So Much
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CaraDay13
|
|
Red42 |
Denver |
Yes |
73
|
7/23/18 |
Review by
Red42
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/20/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Today I had the pleasure of Cara's company and there isn't much I can say that hasn't been said in numerous other reviews. She is amazing and more than met my expectations. She's fun, open minded, genuine and enthusiastic.
She's a rare gem gentlemen, treat her well!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexyLana
|
|
bignrich |
Denver |
Yes |
39
|
7/23/18 |
Review by
bignrich
(15 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/20/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Katy is beautiful, sweet and extremely great at what she does. She is good at conversation better than most other asians I have been around. I would love it if she lived here. Definitely time well spent. Will see her again.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Amber Allure
|
|
atsuperfly |
Denver |
Yes |
133
|
7/23/18 |
Seen on 7/12/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had the most amazing time with Amber. She is sexy and fun. She really made sure that we had a great time together. Highly recommend her and will be seeing her as often as possible!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD+-38-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessismiles
1
|
|
Juskiddng |
Denver |
Yes |
25
|
7/23/18 |
Seen on 7/19/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: With some hesitation, based on previous reviews, I contacted Jessi for an appointment and I am so glad that I did! After a few texts we agreed upon a time. Her location is easy to find and I had no trouble finding parking, however I could see that it may be difficult depending on time of day. When Jessi opened the door I couldn't have been happier to see the beautiful young woman standing before me...she is gorgeous! I visited her for her special but quickly realized that I should have booked for a longer session. All I will say is that she has the softest mouth, lips, and tongue of which I enjoyed immensely and activities were performed with skill and enthusiasm!
I must say that I did not encounter any of the struggles that some of the previous reviews seemed to have.
Thank you Jessi I truly enjoyed our short time together.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28C-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
VIP Montero
|
|
liketoplay |
Denver |
Yes |
8
|
7/23/18 |
Seen on 7/17/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Montero is amazing. Her pictures don’t do her justice. She is a beautiful woman who is comfortable with her self and her sexuality. She makes you comfortable as well. Set up was easy with typical two call after light screening. Suffice to say that we covered all combinations of the abbreviations and then some. She is enthusiastic and enjoys an athletic endeavor as much as I do. She is based out of Chicago but visits Denver regularly. I’m not sure I can wait until she comes back...may have to fly to the Windy City...
Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Shelly Fuchs
|
|
ecc2012 |
Denver |
Yes |
56
|
7/23/18 |
Review by
ecc2012
(33 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/19/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After reading so many good reviews about Fran, I decided I wanted to see her. I am glad I did, she is really friendly and fun to be with. Started out with some convo to get to know eachother, then a light massage. Soon I rolled over and she began a great bbbj then on to some covered cg and mish to finish with some more utf. Again as always ymmv so treat her right and she will treat you right.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Misa_Baby
|
|
Justaguyinco |
Denver |
Yes |
78
|
7/23/18 |
Seen on 7/19/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great massage
Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kloreto
|
|
Everhard |
Denver |
Yes |
10
|
7/23/18 |
Review by
Everhard
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/19/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Kamilla is amazing. Her body defies gravity and her chest. Combine that with a sexual vixen attitude to match and she is a must see. The conversation afterwards while cuddling was almost as stimulating as the activities beforehand... almost.
She comes through Denver frequently so catch her on one of her visits. You will not regret it.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Gamora
|
|
Jobe05 |
Denver |
Yes |
9
|
7/23/18 |
Review by
Jobe05
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/15/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had a great time with Gamora. 2-call setup was easy, her incall in Aurora. She was very receptive and open-minded. I had a fantastic time with her, we seemed like old friends.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-34-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jasmine_xo
|
|
wilwootie |
Denver |
Yes |
60
|
7/23/18 |
Seen on 7/19/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Even though her pictures are great, Jasmine's true beauty and charm is impossible to capture in a photograph. In addition to her absolutely perfect body, captivating eyes, warm smile and gorgeous face, Jasmine is down to earth and I really enjoyed the time we spent just chilling and talking maybe even more than the activities! I honestly can't wait til' I have the chance to see her again!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Annsannoyed69-FAKE
|
|
NB1994 |
Denver |
No Show |
1
|
7/23/18 |
Review by
NB1994
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/18/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Show
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: I texted Ann a second time after not receiving a response a week ago and she responded promptly. We further discussed the details and I sent an address to meet at with her. She told me she'd arrive in 40 minutes, but after an hour and a half with no sign of her, I called it a night. I never sent a text inquiring where she was, as I figure she should be professional enough to inform me if something occurred that made it impossible for the appointment to continue. I understand life happens, so I'm not too upset. Maybe after I see that she is getting positive reviews, I'll try again.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dakini Hali
|
|
LostTexan |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
18
|
7/22/18 |
Seen on 7/19/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW! What a wonderful experience.!!!!
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Naomi March
|
|
Jeraboam |
Denver |
Yes |
29
|
7/22/18 |
Review by
Jeraboam
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/12/18
Time: 3 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is the GOAT. Naomi is a soft warm gorgeous and deeply sexual young girl. She went Ausie almost the whole session. Absolutely insane focus and dedication to me the entire session. I will see her again, soon.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kawitana
|
|
mikeb77 |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
7/22/18 |
Review by
mikeb77
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/19/18
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Words can't describe my amazing rendezvous with Kawitana, but I'll try. From initial text, to screening, to being very understanding when I had to change the time of our session several times, to being pampered at the level I've never experienced before, to hugs, kisses and goodbyes, I was lost in her world of love and I did not want to leave. Kawitana is a total knockout and I felt that she really enjoyed our time together. Eye contact, constant caressing and touching, kissing; it's difficult not to fall in love with this girl. All activities were performed with lots of enthusiasm, attention and enjoyment. The visuals, the moaning and I didn't last long during the main event. She cleaned me up and it was time for a chat while cuddling until round 2. I left with a huge smile on my face and weak in the knees. Would I repeat? Absolutely! She's my ATF. Thank you Kawitana.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Rose Alexis-BANNED
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
7/22/18 |
Seen on 7/19/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contact was initially smooth in the beginning and lets just say I was about to throw in the towel on this encounter. Pulled over, got a few text and was on my way somewhere else, then I got a text from Rose (The Southern Bell Hottie) and she said she was ready. I am not going to lie, I chuckled as I was driving to my other encounter because I am not the guy that sits and waits. I replied that I was on my way somewhere else and lets just say, The Southern Bell Hottie didn't get upset, she gave me a very good reason why I should turn around and come see her. A fresh knock on the door and to describe her best, a sexy librarian type hottie with a Southern accent is what you will get coupled with a very nice body. Very nice laid back demeanor with that Southern Charm. See you again, my little Southern Bell.........
Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
AmandaLove303
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
7/22/18 |
Seen on 7/18/18
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contact was effortless and smooth. Amanda has been on my radar for quite some time but my schedule is not friendly at all these days. Arrived, knocked on the door and there she was SMILING. I did question if she was the same girl on the photos because her hair was up versus being down in the pics. She said its me and off we went. Very nice young lady, on the quiet side but she warms up QUICKLY. We were chatting like old friends before my departure. Until we meet again, keep smiling and take care of yourself Ms Amanda.......
Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Joanna Jaxxx
|
|
Leoaugust |
Denver |
Yes |
90
|
7/22/18 |
Seen on 7/19/18
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She greeted me with a smile, hug and soft kiss dressed in a hot teddy and high heels! She was looking beautiful and smelling great! She made me feel comfortable and had me laughing quickly. She is a true GFE provider, started with a deep throat that was amazing and almost popped from it, daty, 69 and on to one wild ride both mish and cowgirl! No clock watching and made sure I was leaving completely satisfied which I was. Can hardly wait to see her again! She likes Pinot Grio if you want to score some extra points!
Age: 32 Grooming: Landing Strip
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kris1893
|
|
Stang03 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
17
|
7/22/18 |
Review by
Stang03
(36 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 7/19/18
Time: 15 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Met Up at her incall and as soon as I walked in she started getting undressed as did I! The experience was satisfying and when the activities were done we had a nice little conversation!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kassie
|
|
Henry.john83 |
Boulder |
Yes |
33
|
7/22/18 |
Seen on 7/19/18
Time: 15 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I don’t do this much because I’m not a super confident guy. But Kassie was awesome. She is super down to earth and made me feel very comfortable. Her place is easy to get to, very clean and safe.
Like the other reviews, she is enthusiastic and seems to really like what she does. I’m super impressed and will hopefully be back.
Guys, there is nothing to fear with Kassie. She is one of the good ones
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|