Escort reviews from real clients | TheOtherBoard

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

18201 - 18250 of 42829

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Janine Apollo13 Denver Yes 16 8/21/18
Review by Apollo13 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/27/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Janine is a smoking hot, tiny little pleasure machine with an absolutely stunning, fit little body! She has a nice incall near downtown, and we got to know each other over a drink before getting down to the fun. Janine is so receptive, she'll blow your mind! I'm not sure if the word "NO" is in her vocabulary. She just wants to please you, and she's good at it! She's also a little minx who will have as much fun as you will, maybe even more! I can't recommend this gorgeous, petite little treat enough. Go see her! YMMV, BBBJ, DATY, DATO, BLS, Body Worship, LFK, DFK, FUN FUN FUN!!!


Age: 45 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina jjkkiio Denver Yes 145 8/21/18
Review by jjkkiio (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: a little rule but great fun gfe


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Sky rambler Denver Yes 78 8/21/18
Review by rambler (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: After being a TOB lurker for awhile, I decided that it was finally time to join in on the fun. I did my homework, which led me to her, and now I'm left wondering what took me so long. She is an absolutely wonderful lady, and I can't say enough good things about my experience with her. She gives off a great vibe, as she comes across as grounded, intelligent, and is a natural beauty. She is the exact type I would have chased after relentlessly during my college years, which is probably the best compliment I could give as someone who has always been told I'm picky to a fault. My lone regret is that the hour flew by, so we'll have to fix that during future visits - and I absolutely intend to meet with her again. She's a keeper for sure...


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana Tittyboy0511 Denver Yes 111 8/21/18
Review by Tittyboy0511 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Those freckles I really fell in love with that freckle and smile combination Roxy has. Me and Roxy had been exchanging messages back and forth for a while until we finally met up. Roxy is definitely the sexiest woman I have ever been with. ATF for sure!!!! Those curves and that smile and her voice are just so sexy!!!! She definitely knows how to treat a man. After a quick little lap dance we got down to business and let me tell you, if there is a mirror nearby, take advantage asap!!!!!!! I am going to keep seeing Roxy for as long as I can afford it lol. Treat her nice fellas.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan HereWeGoAgainYeah Denver Yes 120 8/21/18
Review by HereWeGoAgainYeah (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first step into the hobby. Emily was super sweet, very beautiful, and extremely sharp intellectually. The FBSM was incredible, and her rules are fair and clear. The end results was phenomenal! Puts my own work to shame haha. Very excited for another visit with her.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie Luck YankeeClipper Denver Yes 130 8/21/18
Review by YankeeClipper (218 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: First experience with Natalie and she was sexy, wonderful, friendly, communicative, and beautiful. Wonderful assets and mad skills. Highly recommend and I'll be visiting Natalie soon enough.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Morgantruly702 rakkugo Denver Yes 31 8/20/18
Review by rakkugo (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Set up with Morgan was super easy and super fast. She was very responsive when texting and after a quick and painless screening everything was set. I arrived at a nice hotel and was greeted by the goddess in the pictures. Absolutely her. And yes, they are even bigger than you think, real, and spectacular. She is non-GFE but that didn't matter with the amazing session she gave me. Extremely skilled CBJ to amazing FS and a fun finish.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristin mustangsally Boulder Yes 53 8/20/18
Review by mustangsally (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/19/18
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My new ATF! I have to admit, I was a bit anxious as she has no TOB reviews - and I didn't want to write this because then all you guys would know about this great gal! But she deserves to be recognized by the good people of Boulder (so she returns soon!) Kristin is the girl in the photos. She has an AMAZING body and sweet spirit. She was patient with me when I got delayed, but it was worth it. She has a high pitched, yet sexy voice, and whispered sweet nothings into my ear while I wasted no time showing her how beautiful I think she is. Worth a meeting!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Analeese ECO Leglover Denver Yes 2 8/20/18
Review by ECO Leglover (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/18/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had seen a forum post where Analeese introduced herself to the board and then her P411 profile so I made an appointment requests. Set up was quick and friendly. The next afternoon we met at her upscale DTC hotel. She welcomed me wearing sexy black lingerie and thigh highs. Nice!!! She definitely has that girl next door thing going on. A great smile, pretty blue eyes, cute, curvy, soft and sassy. She kisses like a horny college coed. Analeese is super friendly and loves to take care of you. She also loves to be taken care of. She is passionate, responsive and expressive. A high energy GFE. I hope Analeese will visit again soon. I would love to see her . Thanks Analeese.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
kingkam60 NSAFunLover Denver No Show 2 8/20/18
Review by NSAFunLover (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Show Recommend?: No Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She gave me crossroads for her incall. I told her I was about 30 minutes away from there and asked if now was a good time. She said yes and said to call when I got in the general area. I did. She picked up, I told her I was there, she said she’d send me the address then hung up. Never got the address and no responses to follow up communication attempts after that point. Wasted an hour and half of my time with driving out and back and sitting around trying to get a response.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane Sonny Corninthos Denver Yes 247 8/20/18
Review by Sonny Corninthos (50 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely amazing time with Callie. Very sweet, down to earth and outstanding lady. I will most certainly be seeing her again in the future and highly recommend meeting her. Thank you for making it a very memorable Friday afternoon Callie, S. Corninthos


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexia Fayee coking Denver Yes 19 8/20/18
Review by coking (70 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! After missing out on just last time and some schedule conflicts, finally got to see her on her last day during this trip. She's is sexy! From the moment she opened the door till the end. Fun and great time spent.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanel-5983 fork Colorado Springs Yes 8 8/20/18
Review by fork (103 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/18
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nice girl with a hot slender body. Some rules but overall a great time.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NinaNouvelle Isam941 Denver Yes 53 8/20/18
Review by Isam941 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was taken aback by how beautiful Nina was in person and I was floored by my experience with her. Thank you Nina. I’ll be in touch!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
dartsrusco itsjustsean Colorado Springs Yes 39 8/20/18
Review by itsjustsean (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/17/18
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Angel today. Wow, what a great time. Wish I booked an hour. I think she might have had as much fun as me.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SensualMontana RollForInitiative Denver Yes 158 8/20/18
Review by RollForInitiative (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/18
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Tremendous experience. Montana is smart, sexy, beautiful, funny, and highly skilled. Thoroughly enjoyed myself and look forward to repeating.


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cherielynn-BANNED scooter Fort Collins Yes 45 8/20/18
Review by scooter (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/8/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is a very attractive, sexy, lovable, likable, interesting and accommodating women. She was understanding and very patience with her edging of me ever closer and able to make a functioning man out of me again. It had been a long time for me and of course remarkable and memorable. Call thank you for not giving up on me and for meeting with me, it was a pleasure.


Age: 39 Body Type: Average Piercings: Some Tattoos: Some Hair Color: Brown Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dakini Hali Mustang87 Colorado Springs Yes 18 8/20/18
Review by Mustang87 (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dakini is a beautiful and smart young lady. I had a GREAT time and will see her again. All communication was via email. Nice incall on the north end of down town. Treat her well.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Au Naturale Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 33B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SweetSexy_Paris scottiep33 Denver Yes 44 8/20/18
Review by scottiep33 (46 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Words can't really explain the treat your in for if you get the privilege of spending time with Paris. To trump all reviews with a silent tribute where words just can not articulate the experience well enough for the brain to comprehend, I simply would like to invoke the first ever ........ review. From now on ....... simply means too good for words to explain. I salute you Ms. Paris.............


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa_Baby gvg747 Denver No 1 8/20/18
Review by gvg747 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: One word to describe her is lazy not worth you time promise you’ll leave disappointed


Age: 22 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Colombiana_Goddess Mike D Denver Yes 4 8/20/18
Review by Mike D (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw this beauty tonight. She was easy to get a hold of and scheduled our time with in a few texts. She arrived on time and is very beautiful. Amazing body and an all natural stunner ! If you play by her basic safe rules you will a lovely time together, I sure did! I highly recommend seeing this lovely lady ! Treat her right ! Thank you baby . See you again soon !


Age: 22 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie rdsoxxfn01 Denver Yes 140 8/20/18
Review by rdsoxxfn01 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/3/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Aspen is a very attractive lady. In my opinion, she is much better looking than her photos. Not to mention she is very sweet, funny and so much fun. I am pretty shy but she made me feel comfortable right off the bat. She has a lot of energy and I enjoyed spending time with her. I will most definitely be seeing her again! She is a gem.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aprilfrmokc Bigfoot257 Denver Yes 32 8/20/18
Review by Bigfoot257 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: April really is a sweetheart, she has a way about her that just puts a guy at ease. I really enjoyed my time with her and I will say this..the daty was yummmmy. She's so sweet I could have spent the entire time enjoying the sweet taste of her. I will definitely repeat..in fact, she may become my regular.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lucylucyloveland coloboarder Colorado Springs Yes 52 8/19/18
Review by coloboarder (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is one of the top notch women in the industry. She will treat you to a very great experience that will have your mouth watering for days. Men do your self a favor and pay her a visit, treat her with respect and you will be rewarded.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
JadeGrey Tanisgre Denver Yes 1 8/19/18
Review by Tanisgre (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jade showed up a little late but was pleasant and congenial. She was very accommodating and was forthcoming with what was allowed and not allowed. After dining at the y, we had the main course and it was exquisite


Age: 27 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NinaNouvelle Sonicyouth1 Denver Yes 53 8/19/18
Review by Sonicyouth1 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Oh My... everything that has already been said is true. The tounge masseuse is amazing!! Very sweet young lady. Loved her voice and cute laugh. Booked an hour, brought some pink Moscato and shared some wine and conversation. She suggested we get started and made sure it was everything I was hoping for. She calls it "tounge massage" or "cockworship" and that's exactly what it is. Imagine a beautiful young woman nestled between your legs and doing amazing things to your cock for a half an hour. Her mouth and tounge are incredible. So many amazing visuals, sounds and sensations... Treat her with the respect she deserves.. lay back and enjoy her magic. Thank you Nina!! I hope I get to see you again... <3


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AdeleFontaine Juskiddng Denver Yes 15 8/19/18
Review by Juskiddng (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Not sure where to begin or how to put my experiance into words.... This was my second time seeing the lovely Adele, and if possible, was even more incredible than the first. She is smart, beautiful, and probably the most exciting woman I have ever met! I thought I knew what sensual was but my past experiences we not even in the same ballpark as she is. The passion and sensuality that you feel from her takes it to a whole new level! We shared a few laughs (yes your jokes are funny Adele), sipped a little wine, and kissed like horny school kids. When the clothes hit the floor, all activities were electrifying and ended with a bang for both of us! She is the definition of GFE in it's most true form. Thank you Adele for such a wonderful time!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sharice spacetime312 Denver Yes 16 8/19/18
Review by spacetime312 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/26/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was an experience unlike any other. Sharice is GORGEOUS. So much so that I found myself feeling a bit nervous even though she as incredibly welcoming. She's tall and shaped perfectly. She has a very sweet demeanor and a sexy voice. Throughout the entire session I felt like she was tuned in and present. She really seemed interested in making sure I was enjoying the time and not worried about what time it actually was. She is certainly not to be missed. I look forward to seeing her again. Thanks Sharice!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misa_Baby Sonicyouth1 Denver Yes 78 8/19/18
Review by Sonicyouth1 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/28/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: My fifth time visiting this beautiful woman. Her beauty and caring nature exceeds expectations. Her massage is fantastic with the most unique touches. I love the way she teases. The stunning sight to behold upon turning over is almost too much to handle but is always enjoyed. Treat her with the respect she deserves and you will be rewarded. Thank you Misa!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Aprilfrmokc Bigbob69 Denver No 32 8/19/18
Review by Bigbob69 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/12/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Smoking: Yes, during the session Pictures Accurate: No, they were old pictures

Experience Description: Terrible, no clue how she has good reviews. Smoking, talking, asking personal questions all during terrible session. Worst experience in all my years with hobby with this one.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:

This guy here...ultimate A-hole..defitnely on something toxic..Not even worth my time discussing about him.. I try my best to be truly sweet at all times because I'm a people person.. But This guy here must have just got fired from his job as he arrived..even if you would have given me a nice yes review..I still would never ever see you again..you have a problem sir..


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna25 Foghorn1960 Boulder Yes 10 8/19/18
Review by Foghorn1960 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/4/18
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Super sweet gal. Had a great experience!!! Can’t wait to see her again!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia Isam941 Denver Yes 87 8/19/18
Review by Isam941 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/11/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing, beautiful, one of a kind woman. Alexandra provided the passion and excitement my life had been lacking for the last 5-10 years. Truly a gem. Thank you Alexandra. I hope to see you again soon.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Sky coloradoguy75 Denver Yes 78 8/19/18
Review by coloradoguy75 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I really enjoyed my time with her. She is a beautiful person, both inside and out. She is professional, sweat and kind. I would most certainly visit with her again.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MysticRose chickenfri303 Denver Yes 5 8/19/18
Review by chickenfri303 (34 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Rose is a great addition to the FBSM scene! Very easy set up with thru PM on TOB and finally a text the day of the visit. Her studio is very centrally located near downtown and is very tidy and clean. This was one of the most unique visits I have experienced with a FBSM provider, first Rose is drop dead gorgeous, coupled with a very outgoing/sweet personalty. She is a pleaser and will leave you very satisfied. She is not full service but if you will not be disappointed. I highly recommend Rose for all the FBSM connoisseurs!!!!!!!!!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessismiles 1 Lloyd8610 Denver Yes 25 8/19/18
Review by Lloyd8610 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/18
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Everything went great. Beautiful woman. Convenient location. Highly recommended.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28C-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Roxy_Santana Louie Denver Yes 111 8/19/18
Review by Louie (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/9/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I really enjoyed spending time with Roxy. She is a beautiful woman. I appreciated her sense of humor and great smile. Treat her well.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison Sky johnnybgood Denver Yes 78 8/19/18
Review by johnnybgood (87 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/16/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What an absolutely beautiful young lady, perfect in so many ways....Like so many other reviews have said already, she felt like an old high school girlfriend generally happy to see me and show me that she missed me. A total gfe lady and my new ATF. Thank You sweet!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kat Vega tommyj817 Denver Yes 71 8/19/18
Review by tommyj817 (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/5/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was in the middle of a long couple weeks at work and needed a break. Kat was easy to communicate with and set up a time. She is gorgeous, and her pics are her and recent. She’s very easy going and just a lot of fun to be around. I’m very much looking forward to her coming back to Denver.


Age: 21 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
lizaliciousLiz COSguy1 Colorado Springs Yes 41 8/19/18
Review by COSguy1 (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/18
Time: 45 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Liz is unique in that she will text you up front her options and expectations. She used an up scale hotel, which included a tub big enough for two. I was greeted by Liz in a hot outfit, black mini, thigh highs and heels. She was accommodating to some fantasy role play thoughts I had and after all the activities, we had a nice conversation to get better acquainted. I had a great time with her and would mostly consider it a GFE, other than perhaps only lite kissing offered. So overall, a great time, meeting expectations which were pretty clear up front. Expect Liz occasionally in the CO. Springs/Manitou area as she will base out of the Denver area.


Age: 50 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Calik8 qwekfm-8766 Denver Yes 24 8/19/18
Review by qwekfm-8766 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She was very laid back, friendly, and enthusiastic. Overall a very enjoyable and professional experience. Her booty is even more incredible in person that her pictures show. Would recommend, planning to eventually repeat.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Krissy Love Tedstriker747 Denver Yes 3 8/19/18
Review by Tedstriker747 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Simple set up, met at a upscale hotel in DTC. She is great to talk with, great body, and as the other review mentioned GFE all the way.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-29
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexia Fayee mtnrunning Denver Yes 19 8/19/18
Review by mtnrunning (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Scheduling was easy even with a few hours notice. Picked up a glass of wine per her request on the way and went to the room. Incall is clean and comfortable. Alexis is absolutely gorgeous. Greeted with a kiss and an amazing smile. Conversation was easy and very pleasant before and after. Definitely not a clock watcher. She was enthusiastic in every activity and I couldn't have asked for a better way to end a day. Can't wait till she comes back in town. Definitely going to see again.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MadisonStar BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 131 8/19/18
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Enjoyable afternoon with Madison. As others have said, incredible body on a small frame, sexy MILF and intelligent, bright conversationalist. Nice incall in DTC and sensual tight fitting outfit that couldn't hold in her curves. All adult activities were performed outstanding (x2). Looking forward to spending more time with this beauty! Highly recommend!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 44DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BeautifullyBroken Gregorysymph Denver Yes 19 8/19/18
Review by Gregorysymph (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nikki doesn't really show her face in her photos, but when you first see her you will not be disappointed. She is a beautiful lady with a smoking hot body. She is friendly with a very nice and clean incall. She will make sure that you are fully satisfied and leave with a smile on your face. I would definitely say you get the girlfriend experience with her. I highly recommend That you give Nikki a visit.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Misa_Baby Coboard521 Denver Yes 78 8/18/18
Review by Coboard521 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Excellent experience- she is my go to provider - works out ALL the stress. Soft and sensual- no funny business and I seem to keep going back.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sas1991 meetandgreet Denver Yes 49 8/18/18
Review by meetandgreet (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/15/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Farrah was easy to communicate with, was punctual, and was definitely not a clock watcher. In fact, she was very generous with her time. And everything else. Energetic, engaging, gorgeous and so pleasant to be with that I plan on seeing her several additional times before she leaves at the end of the month. Most definitely enjoys what she is doing.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenRoXy 5280MileHigh Denver Yes 20 8/18/18
Review by 5280MileHigh (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/18
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is the very first review I felt compelled to post. Based on my experience having spent time with a dozen or more providers, I can personally say my time with Roxy the other evening certainly warrants making an exception. Roxy is a truly sexy, sensual and playful young woman, who goes out of her way to make her clients feel special and coming away 100% satisfied from their encounter. Based on my personal experience, Roxy came with the gusto and giving of herself that makes her stand out from the rest. Be respectful and follow her lead and you're surely to have an enjoyable and rememberable experience.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chase of Boulder Yourlover1 Boulder Yes 62 8/18/18
Review by Yourlover1 (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/18
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Amazing experience with Chase! quick easy booking for the same day, she agreed to come see me at my place. I was impressed when I saw her walking in, she is gorgeous! her laugh is also contagious, very sweet lady! I requested an outfit and she went the extra mile and brought a couple for me to pick, we chatted for a bit, but I couldn't keep my hands off her and she was happy to let me explore that sexy tiny body, she starts moaning and her hands get on me, excellent kissing skills, after a couple minutes of that I was ready for some bedroom action. She enjoys DATY and she is fresh and clean, she gets really into it and you can tell that she I enjoying. Her Oral skills are amazing! she has the cutest softest mouth and that sexy MILF face with bedroom eyes, Chase took her time on that task and was happy to follow my directions and do it exactly how I want it, gents that BBBJ is lovely!, she didn't miss one inch of me when playing with her mouth. She offered CIM, but I really wanted to take her. Cover on and couple positions (she is into all of them and would do whatever you need, she is a pleaser. Separate note on how tight she is, incredible! she feels amazing. I believe Greece is off limits, but not big deal, she is so tight that it makes up for it. After a while of K9 i couldn't resist anymore and pulled out she gets on her knees and let me unload wherever I wanted, and again she is so beautiful that I couldn't resist and made a mess on her face, chest, etc, Chase laughed and started kissing my body. After that, quick massage (I'm telling you guys she is lovely) I was ready for bed, Chase got ready and left me with a sweet good night kiss. Overall amazing experience from the moment I texted to book to the moment she left my door. Chase is a very professional, fun, engaged, very focused on you been happy and pleased. Super cute, super hot and willing to accommodate everything (at least everything I asked). Do yourself a favor and go see her, treat her nicely and you will have an amazing time. Chase thank so much for an amazing evening, see you soon! YL


Age: 38 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
sas1991 searcher Denver Yes 49 8/18/18
Review by searcher (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/14/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met Farrah at incall- very good communication all thru set up process. Farrah has a beautiful, lean body w/ an ass that I could not get enough of. Perfect natural breasts that were fun to play with (gently). She has a very positive attitude and she pursued all activities enthusiastically! She loves to be spanked and have her hair pulled, but don't touch her face. She is very responsive and fun! Activities included DFK, Cowboy, Mish, Doggy, Daty, UTF, CIM. Tease but no bareback. We cuddled a bit after climax. She's a true GFE, boys and I highly recommend.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SweetSexy_Paris NB1994 Denver Yes 44 8/18/18
Review by NB1994 (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/18
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I quickly set up my second appointment with Paris when I saw she was visiting. I was surprised when she greeted me at the door so enthusiastically; our first time was good but I didn't get the impression she missed me that much. She proved me wrong because she was all over me the moment I walked in. She is absolutely wonderful and sweet, and we freely explored each other. She is very patient as well, as we had a slight mishap but smoothed it over that session. I'm definitely going to see her before she leaves again.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: