|
Jen-0045
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
11
|
2/19/19 |
Seen on 2/16/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Jen likes to play "your it" with me pretty often. I contact her, she contacts me, LOL but we never seem to meet up. Well this morning, we mysteriously were on the same page/schedule. We had been in contact for most of the day flirting with one another and laughing about us in general. Verification/set up was a breeze. Fast forward and I find myself at Jen's in call location. She comes out to meet me and I just love this girl's body. She had on a pair of jeans and I on purpose would walk a little slower just so I could admire this view from behind. This girl kills it in a pair of jeans. Everything is just right. Not too much of this and not too much of that. Once inside we caught up like old friends from work. I got lost in our conversation a few times and I had to snap out of it before my time expired. Jen is easy to talk too but her scheduling skills are not as great. All in all, she is a pretty cool person to be around. I always have fun with her and I look forward to our schedules colliding again in the near future.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Misscorrinemarie
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
14
|
2/19/19 |
Seen on 2/15/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Contacted Corrine once I noticed she was back in town and set up a session for the day. She responded fairly quickly, verification was pretty easy because I had seen her before and she was all smiles when I showed up at her in call location. She is a little thicker than her pics, which I didn't seem to mind at all. She has rules and if you respect those rules your time with her will go by pretty smoothly. In my opinion, she likes to be treated like a precious flower or like a lady, so know this before visiting and don't try to test drive her like a Vette. If I could get her and Sasha Fierce together at the same time LOL. Take care of yourself Corrine and try to keep warm while in Colorado. Next time I see you it shall be in good old Arizona.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Arielbaby
|
|
Aqua |
Denver |
Yes |
43
|
2/19/19 |
Review by
Aqua
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/13/19
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: What an experience! Haven't had a FBSM like that in awhile. She looks amazing in person, her moves on the table out out of this world! Felt really great after. I was about 5-10 late and didn't didnt mind one bit or felt she was a little upset no attitude at all. Not a clock watcher which is a plus!! Her location is good and the massage room is very nice and her setup brings up a really good atmosphere! Will see her again!!!!!!!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-26-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Petitedoll
|
|
fuzzypenguin |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
2/19/19 |
Seen on 2/15/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Katy is a peach and a real people person! Setup required verification which took a bit but I got through. Her place took the standard two-call, but is very easy to find. When I arrived she greeted me in a robe with a sexy bodysuit, in person she kind of looks like Katie Nolan from ESPN. She has some rules, and is a safety girl which she will explain to you, no biggie, everything has rules. She has a fantastic body and is very vocal, which made the session all the more fun!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 30DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
TrystinTrimble
|
|
fuzzypenguin |
Denver |
Yes |
58
|
2/19/19 |
Seen on 2/14/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw her for V-day, and had a great time. Setup was easy just a few texts and getting to her place was no problem. She is easy to talk to and has a massive knowledge base of bands. As far as the session it was gfe, I enjoyed myself and her seemed to enjoy herself!
Age: 37 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Native American
Eyes: Gray
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-28-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Heavenly5339
|
|
Stang03 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
1
|
2/19/19 |
Review by
Stang03
(36 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/4/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Set up appointment with heavenly! Met at a nicer hotel when I walked in she had on a cute outfit! Started out with cbj and went through all positions and ended with cowgirl! She is prettier in person and everything is covered!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Black
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessica Martinez
2+
|
|
Tarz |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
2/19/19 |
Review by
Tarz
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Lina is easy to contact and very responsive.
Her verification is simple. It does help to have a TOB account, however there is NO jumping through hoops.
Location is nice hotel. The greeting is at least for me a knock, door opens, you walk in and revealed is a body, possibly the best I've seen for more liking. You won't be disappointed.
Activiites are enjoyable, with only the one standard rule most ladies have. If you want something or outline your session don't hesitate to ask her.
When I book an appointment I do look at several recent reviews. The review which is So-So I don't see how that person came to their conclusions. Lina is Latina with an accent, however I could understand everything she said and her english is very good. And as far as a rip-off she is the furthest from that title.
I highly recommend Lina!!!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jewel Davidson
|
|
Fcastle303 |
Denver |
Yes |
46
|
2/19/19 |
Seen on 2/14/19
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've been trying to see jewel for a while now and boy it was worth the wait! Met her in a hotel, clean and discreet. After some pleasantries, we got down to the main course of the evening. Very fun, very comfortable, enthusiastic, and truly enjoys what she does. What I look for in a provider is somebody to make me feel at ease, take the lead, and enjoy as well. Jewel did all that and more. All was provided covered, not a true gfe, but very close and inviting nevertheless. I will see her again.
Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sasha_Fierce
|
|
steve_q |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
2/19/19 |
Review by
steve_q
(45 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/8/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen Sasha several times & it's always been a good experience. She's beautiful & easy to talk to. Services are great & I've never been disappointed. Not much to add that hasn't been said. I will definitely be seeing her again & I'd recommend a visit if you get the chance.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MileHi Jasmine
|
|
vonn7299 |
Denver |
Yes |
43
|
2/19/19 |
Review by
vonn7299
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/23/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Jamine twice. She is great. Sexy, sophisticated and easy to talk to. I highly recommend her and will see her again.
Age: 48 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Just Jos
|
|
nasty2 |
Denver |
Yes |
112
|
2/19/19 |
Review by
nasty2
(8 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 1/23/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Jos is a natural woman who is very friendly and accommodating.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Madison Taylor
|
|
shooter23 |
Denver |
Yes |
60
|
2/19/19 |
Seen on 2/16/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had been looking at Madison for a while as her incall is close to me. She proved to be well worth the wait. Her screening was very simple, and I was greeted by a beautiful woman at the front door. Madison makes you feel like you're talking to an old friend when you meet, and is very enthusiastic and attentive. Her incall is a cozy, inviting place that I enjoyed visiting, and talking with her was almost as much fun as the session. I highly recommend her as my experience with her was fantastic, and is definitely worth a repeat visit.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SarahLove
|
|
kcnaz |
Denver |
Yes |
68
|
2/19/19 |
Review by
kcnaz
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This is my second meeting with Sarah. We met back in October when I was in town in Denver.
I texted Sarah to check her availability. She replied quickly and said she was in a few hours. I was pleasantly surprised. When she arrived at my door she was happy to see me and gave me a hug and a kiss. We moved to the bed to commence playtime. She is very enthusiastic and enjoys all the activities. She likes light touch and tickles on her back.
Reach out for Sarah when she’s in town, you will NOT be disappointed.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Megan-5196
|
|
Dstudent |
Denver |
Yes |
53
|
2/19/19 |
Review by
Dstudent
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/15/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: A lovely lady with a very nice apartment.
Very easy to make contact... She made me very comfortable and was nice to talk to.
Her experience was evident and I had great time.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MissAdrianne
|
|
tacosnburritos |
Denver |
Yes |
96
|
2/18/19 |
Seen on 2/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Miss Adrianne was amazing, highly recommended. Setting the appointment was simple enough, she was responsive to communication and we were able to find a time that worked for both of us. Incall location was very nice, clean and accessible.
She greeted me warmly and was dressed to impress, no disappointments. Her pictures are definitely accurate! Honestly, she’s so beautiful that I was somewhat intimidated at first but that faded very quickly. She has a relaxed and friendly demeanor that put my mind just where it needed to be.
The session was fantastic. Adrianne was enthusiastic and open minded. A top notch experience that I’ll be remembering until our next visit.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 35D-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillyBelle
|
|
Mr Wayne |
Denver |
Yes |
75
|
2/18/19 |
Review by
Mr Wayne
(4 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/1/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW!!! Very beautiful. OMG here French is so sexy when she speaks so deeply. I will defiantly be back for a longer time next time.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Fiona_TheOne
|
|
63ragtop |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
2/18/19 |
Review by
63ragtop
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/1/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a fantastic afternoon with Fiona! Setup was through TOB messages, I booked ahead a day in advance for an early afternoon appointment. She responded within an hour and screened me. The next day we confirmed again with message, though I needed to wait an hour later. She was very responsive and kept me informed and up to date as she travelled.
All I can say is that she was worth the wait! Exactly as the pictures show, and she is a very fun GFE! Location was upscale hotel, fresh bedding and shower available. She took control and put on a lovely show as well as easy relatable conversation. I am still envisioning our time together as she worked her magic enthusiastically in a number of positions. I didn’t even try to hold back and ended us spending only 30min. I would have loved to go for round 2 but we got off to a late start so I took a quick shower and had a hug&kiss goodbye. She did not ask for donations up front but I left the full hour anyway. Well worth it and I will definitely repeat!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
JennyQue92-BANNED
|
|
D-Nice |
Denver |
Yes |
2
|
2/18/19 |
Review by
D-Nice
(10 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She contacted me a few weeks ago after reading one of my reviews. We sent messages back and forth for a couple of weeks but couldn't get a scheduled time. She got a incall place and we finally we're able to meet up. So glad she contacted me about the incall. One amazing lady! Curves, butt, boobs, heart stopping beauty and a wonderful attitude is just a beginning. Not GFE and everything is covered(respect) but still had a great time and was SAT-IS-FIED! She is the person in the pics and exceeds what the pics look like in person. I recommend the view from doggie. Took everything in my will power and strength to not pop in less than 30 seconds when I saw that doggie view. What she says in her TOB profile is true. Safe, clean, discreet. She'll let you know what is acceptable and what is not acceptable.
Afterwards, we chatted for a little bit and got to discover her great sense of humor. Will see her again and I recommend.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
DianaOdessa
|
|
Bestn |
Denver |
Yes |
11
|
2/18/19 |
Review by
Bestn
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/5/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen her twice at DTC now. Happy with the visits and told her that I would write a review but never got to it.
She looks good and smells nice, speaks with a strong Russian accent that is very sexy.
Really into the session, feel like a GFE.
Recommended.
Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 39DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MadisonStar
|
|
YankeeClipper |
Denver |
Yes |
131
|
2/18/19 |
Seen on 1/30/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Madison is one of my ATF because she is simply the best at making you feel wonderful. Madison is flat out hot and a MILF of anyone's hopes and dreams. And if you had a dream of being with a MILF, then go have yourself that wondrous real-life experience. Catch Madison, and most importantly, be a gentleman and all your wishes shall come true.
Madison, each and every time with you is a new opportunity to connect with a great person. My imagination piques each and every time with the fun that is about to occur and those wonderful surprises that I didnt expect. Take care darling and will be seeing you soon enough.
YankeeClipper
Age: 41 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lucylucyloveland
|
|
Silverman-4467 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
52
|
2/18/19 |
Seen on 2/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met Lucy at her private in call in Canyon City. We got acquainted and she made me comfortable. Luci did her best to make our time together a pleasure. Shs is skilled and has the ability to read body language. She adjusts herself to your rythmn and she is so fun to spend time with. Lucy a true gem who has polished herself into a fine diamond.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexxxa21
|
|
Bestn |
Denver |
Yes |
37
|
2/18/19 |
Review by
Bestn
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/14/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met her at her incall. Happy with the decision to see her. She is beautiful and easy to work with. Really into the session. Treated me like a friend. We chatted about Chicago, my fishing trip to WI. I would be happy to see her again.
She is petite as others have mentioned, really cute.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Violet Lovely
|
|
YankeeClipper |
Denver |
Yes |
48
|
2/18/19 |
Seen on 2/5/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I've seen Violet multiple times after my previous review, so it's been a while and that's my fault for not submitting a recent review.
Why multiple tumes? Because Violet is awesome! She and Madison Star are y ATF because they know how to treat their visitor is such a way that is not only accommodating, but also it is a rather personal/sensual experience. Violet is a ton of fun and let's me explore those experiences that I never had when I was younger.
On to the fun part....it was all out fun and I'll leave the rest to your imagination and your own experience with Violet. Call her and schedule....you wont be disappointed.
Treat her well and youll.have a great experience.
Thanks Violet. Till we'll meet again.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Auburn
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 42DDD-35-39
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maverixxx
|
|
Tanisgre |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
2/18/19 |
Review by
Tanisgre
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/15/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Maverixxx is an excellent provider and down to earth conversationalist. I went to her for her greek offering and can say it was amazing.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RedIvy38
|
|
fornyhucker |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
15
|
2/18/19 |
Seen on 2/13/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She started off with a nice short massage, then a wonderful BJ. We messed around in a few positions. Her bed shakes and hits the walls.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 42C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SabrinaLynn aka KatieCreme
|
|
billy4040 |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
2/18/19 |
Seen on 2/12/19
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have been watching Sabrina for a while, to many reviews being up and down, finally decided to see her, I had nothing to worry about, we had a great time together.
Setup was easy, standard 2 call. When I showed up, she gave me a big hug and off we went. The session was a little rushed but I knew that going in and she said the next one would be longer, on her, I’m ok with that.
Next time I will partake in a little island travel, which is available but the session wasn’t long enough for that. Definitely next time.
Sabrina is a nice girl, nice body, pictures are up to date.
Until next time
B
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
HollyAmory
|
|
vilifier |
Denver |
Yes |
16
|
2/18/19 |
Review by
vilifier
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/2/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Started off chatting and sipping on some port that I brought. Had her give me a rather arousing lapdance in a lacy black bodysuit number that she wore by request, then hopped onto the bed when I couldn't wait any longer. Flawless features in my opinion, ass you could bounce a stack of quarters off, very willing to please, everything safe, and mind-blowing teardrop breasts that were still firm and perky. She even helped jumpstart my car after - not a euphemism, my battery had died in the brutal cold. Will see again, you should too!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-28-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BreeHanssen
|
|
jjkkiio |
Denver |
Yes |
120
|
2/18/19 |
Review by
jjkkiio
(23 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/14/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is hot, with perfect butt. Our time did get cut a little short but it was more than worth it. GFE
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessica Martinez
2+
|
|
Bob Richards |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
2/18/19 |
Seen on 2/14/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: If you love Latina girls then Lina is for you. BTW the So-So review, according to Lina, was written by an agency girl who was trying to discredit her. I had a great time with Lina and she is a true GFE. I am a breast man but she has a great ass too! I wish I had more time to spend an hour with her. Bottom line: I will for sure see her when she comes back to Denver in March. I highly recommend her. Thanks Lina! HUgs, BR
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Maverixxx
|
|
Fourplayluvr |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
2/17/19 |
Seen on 2/13/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I showed up to a very nice incall. Went straight back to the playroom and got comfortable. She was very girlfriend type material minus the kissing. I would’ve really like to kiss her. But she has a very full menu and all activities were done with enthusiasm. This girl’s body is incredible. Fits like a glove. A brand new glove that is one size too small. I loved every second of it and plan to return ASAP!
Age: 26 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
dartsrusco
|
|
wglide2003 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
39
|
2/17/19 |
Seen on 2/12/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Spend a wonderful lunch time tryst with Angel. She is a joy to be with and share experiences outside the hobby.
She is an outstanding mature GFE lady with excellent skills. She will treat you royally.
I can not add much to the previous reviews but to add she should definately be on your To Do List. I intend to get down to Colorado Springs more often.
Thanks Angel until next time.
Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hailey Of Denver
|
|
Boredandhorny |
Denver |
Yes |
93
|
2/17/19 |
Seen on 2/12/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: All the previous reviews of Hailey are spot on. She worked extra hard to bring me out of my quiet shell, and actually had some success doing so. I still don’t believe she’s 41, I would have guessed at most 29. She’s a great lady who I intend to have many more dates with.
Definitely recommend.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
theharperkelly
|
|
Gato |
Denver |
Yes |
35
|
2/17/19 |
Review by
Gato
(11 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/13/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a fantastic time during my first meeting with Harper. I say first because I know there will be many more. She is very attractive and really fun. I had just as much fun talking to her as I did playing. I highly recommend
Age: 29 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Nikole West
|
|
Savoir Faire |
Denver |
Yes |
61
|
2/17/19 |
Seen on 2/13/19
Time: 45 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Hmmmm, where do I start? I have been in touch with this lovely lady each time she visits Denver but haven't been able to make our schedules meet. This particular time I was dead set on meeting this woman. Ms Nikole is pretty good when it comes to her communication skills. We stayed in touch before during and after her trips to Denver. Oh how I love a woman that contacts me and lets me know she has just arrived in town and wants to MINGLE if I am not busy. Verification had been done prior to this visit, so that was smooth sailing. All that was left was for me to drive down to her nice in call location. Once I arrived, I let her know I had arrived and down she came to the rescue. She escorted me up to her place and out of respect LOL, I kept my hands to myself for a brief moment. Once inside, we both caught up on a few things and I can safely say that this woman will put you at ease right away. Very easy on the eyes and built/ready for the taking. If you are in search of a pretty woman that visits the Denver area often, GFE package skills and is punctual, then look no further, I found one just for you. All in all, The Lovely Nikole West is a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36DD-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SnowbunnySarah
|
|
Manhunter |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
2/17/19 |
Seen on 2/13/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: When I first met her, I couldn’t take my eyes off her. She was very beautiful. She was friendly, kind, and sociable as well. I enjoyed being a friend to her. Thank you for meeting with me. I hope we can meet again.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cassiebaby
|
|
NAS0784 |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
66
|
2/17/19 |
Review by
NAS0784
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/2/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’ve seen Cassie multiple times now. She is absolutely amazing! She is down to earth, Great to talk to and absolutely gorgeous. View from behind is amazing. Every time I see her it’s gets better and better. I highly recommend her, definitely treat her right and she will do the same for you! Def my ATF and I will be continuing to see her ever chance I get! Try her and you will see why!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
LillyBelle
|
|
Hulk |
Denver |
Yes |
75
|
2/17/19 |
Review by
Hulk
(243 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/13/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This was a perfect start of my day spending time with Elizabeth. It had been 3 months since our last encounter so we were long over due for a repeat. She is a very beautiful young lady, one of my all time favorites. She is very personable and remembers conversational details from our previous sessions. She is totally into the moment, providing a top notch GFE that leaves me completely satisfied. All of the other reviews are spot on: Killer looks, enthusiastic performance, a kind soul, etc.. I will continue to see her again and again as long as she will have me :)
Age: 29 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
Bora Bora |
Denver |
Yes |
112
|
2/17/19 |
Seen on 2/9/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had a wonderful meeting with Hunter. She is an awesome woman, intelligent, beautiful, sensual and fun to be with. She offered me something to drink and we chatted for a while getting to know each other a little bit and connecting, which is very important to me.
The kissing and hugging started in a very natural way, everything she does feels natural and no part of an established routine.
I took a shower after a long day at work and we spent the rest of our time having fun in the most delicious way possible. A breathtaking GFE, no rushed time at all, plenty of eroticism and mutual pleasure. She is really into it and she treats you like a king! I can't wait to see her again!
Age: 46 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
arisolovely
|
|
mltry06 |
Denver |
Yes |
18
|
2/17/19 |
Review by
mltry06
(1 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/13/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: She is a beautiful person. Both inside and out. Be kind and respectful, and she will go out of her way to take care of you. I won’t go into details about our time. But I wouldn’t hesitate if your thinking of giving her a call.
Treat her with respect
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
Troubadour |
Boulder |
Yes |
112
|
2/17/19 |
Seen on 2/13/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Everything said about Hunter is true. She's great. Older woman than I usually visit, but she is so fun and alive! All around beauty with especially soft skin, a beautiful ass and hot attitude. She had so much fun that she made me laugh. Clean, safe, fun, best time ever in the hobby!
Age: 46 Hair Color: Other
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cali Rose
|
|
redman19744 |
Denver |
Yes |
121
|
2/16/19 |
Seen on 2/13/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: OMG, she is fantastic!! Standard 2 call system but I did all of my communicating via PM and she was very accommodating to that. She opened the door wearing the sexy red outfit from the pics and wearing the some sexy lipstick as requested. A nice hug and kiss hello and off we went. She has very soft lips which I enjoyed. Everything was performed with enthusiasm and her uncovered French skills are unmatched. Cover went on and a few positions later finished with some great French again. Some light talking and the second round was all French lessons and I wasn’t going to say no, very wet, sloppy and deep with some other things thrown in, she finished with a smile on her face as well as I did. This lady is great mix of GFE/PSE and she did not disappoint. Go see her, she is worth the drive. Thanks Cali!!
Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SexyMonica2
|
|
Tonylinn247 |
Denver |
Yes |
17
|
2/16/19 |
Seen on 2/11/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: High been trying to set up a time for a few months now our schedules finally met it we were both available :)
Address was easy to find and straight forward
Location was very clean and neat. Allowed me to shower Before & After the session.
Daty, bbj was sooo good. This lady makes it truly feel non mechanical.
I will repeat.
Age: 40 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Allison Amore-BANNED
|
|
mtnman-1405 |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
2/16/19 |
Seen on 2/5/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Timely, Polite exchanges and I was set to see Allison. I walked over to her, introduced myself, and took a light kiss and gentle hug from her. She stood up and I could see how small she really was. We engaged in light hearted conversations, dfk's, seriously sensual petting and nibbling. She was very receptive to my advances and an excellent (A+) foreplay partner. She Rang my Bell as her timer began to chime. Such a petite treat & I took delight in her gfe (lk, lfk, dfk, fiv, fia, utf, daty, dato, cg, spoons & mish) session.
I think, you could take a line from each of her prior reviews and expect to experience the same.
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-22-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kali Sensual Reiki
|
|
Aqua |
Denver |
Yes |
101
|
2/16/19 |
Review by
Aqua
(6 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/3/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Finally I was able to see her again!! FBSM was very nice! She very open minded! Never feel shy or nervous with her, you can talk to her about anything and she will listen. Hope to see her soon!! Thanks again Kali! =)
Age: 53 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SensualMontana
|
|
chunky4096-7166 |
Denver |
Yes |
158
|
2/16/19 |
Seen on 2/11/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the pleasure of visiting Montana’s upscale DTC incall. Excellent deep tissue massage by a lovely, sexy lady. I left a happy guy.
Highly recommended!
Age: 39 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
XXX Kat
|
|
o.m.weiner |
Denver |
Yes |
67
|
2/16/19 |
Seen on 1/30/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Been a while since I seen Kat. Not sure why I waited so long. She definitely has that bendy body that can make things interesting. We chatted first like old friends then some cuddles led to some groping that led to... any ways all activities were performed with gusto! She has a nice little move where she pulls one leg up and some how twist around and the view and penetration are amazing. Thanks kat for another great time.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessica Martinez
2+
|
|
jametee |
Denver |
Yes |
94
|
2/16/19 |
Review by
jametee
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/12/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I know that Lina was caught self reviewing but based on her two real reviews I decided to give her a try. I recommend that you do so too. She is young and admitted to her foolish mistake but she is sweet and sexy - she has a killer body with the perkiest breasts I have even had the pleasure to hold and caress . She is a true GFE and did everything possible to make t an enjoyable experience for both of us. Her UTF was perfect. DATY was fresh, tasty and responsive. We tried several positions but she is as tight as a drum and I didn't last long. We lingered in bed together and touched and kissed til I had to leave. She is not a clock watcher. Forgive her of her youthful mistake and encourage her to visit Denver often.i
Age: 24 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-22-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jasmine_xo
|
|
NolaScofflaw-BANNED |
Denver |
Yes |
60
|
2/16/19 |
Seen on 2/12/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She looks pretty great, maybe even a little better than her pictures. I hadn't in about a month, my check engine light was starting to blink at me, which is probably partly why I had as much fun as I did, but she would have been a blast, regardless. She was very polite, the politeness seemed genuine. I don't know what the other options in Denver are like, so I can't say I have a frame of reference that's relevant to that area, but I was very happy with the experience.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Reese Reynolds
|
|
RckyMtnChris |
Denver |
Yes |
142
|
2/16/19 |
Seen on 2/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: After a long hiatus, I returned to this lifestyle by visiting Reese. She is absolutely beautiful and couldn't be friendlier. I had a great time with her! I will see her again.
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
SnowbunnySarah
|
|
Tanisgre |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
2/16/19 |
Review by
Tanisgre
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 2/12/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sarah is a true gem. She is clear about her ground rules and her likes and dislikes. Her curves are to die for. I saw her at the beginning of the year and she is definitely an atf
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|