|
AlabamaSouthernBelle
|
|
Jacksrabit |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
19
|
4/16/19 |
Seen on 4/10/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is one of the best message people in town. She has moved since my last visit. The water fall and rocks with running water is a nice touch. The hot oil is even nicer. Has a clean dark room with a shower
Age: 51 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Audrey Astor
|
|
smeg |
Fort Collins |
Yes |
170
|
4/16/19 |
Review by
smeg
(28 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/11/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Audrey several times and it only gets better! We met at her upscale incall for a little chit chat, a bottle of red wine and a really fun time. She is a great kisser! We started with some 'get to know you' LFK that quickly went to 'now I know you' DFK. We slowly began to shed each others clothes and moved to the bed for further exploration. More DFK, breast play, DATY (very tasty), Mish, BBBJ, more Mish, more BBBJ then and explosive orgasm via BBBJ! What a blast. We were exhausted but a couple sips of wine, a brisk shower and I was on my way. Can't wait till our next encounter! Thanks Audrey.
Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Shelly Fuchs
|
|
Sk8faster81 |
Boulder |
Yes |
56
|
4/16/19 |
Seen on 4/10/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: This young lady was very fun. Made a last minute appointment because I was in the area. After a few texts I was in the arms of this lovely girl. A little shorter than expected but maybe I didn’t read the stats clearly. She makes you very comfortable and doesn’t mind talking. She is a gfe girl, likes to kiss and at all times keeps her attention on you. After round 1 she continued to caress and see if you’re able to play again. I would definitely repeat again.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36B-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alia Abaza
|
|
SCRD |
Denver |
Yes |
103
|
4/16/19 |
Review by
SCRD
(25 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/11/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Been planing my trip to Denver and saw Alia’s ad and really wanted to see her. We were able to set up a lunchtime meeting. Pics are accurate and she is lovely. I enjoyed my time and hope to see her again on my next visit.
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Middle Eastern
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
NellySexyLatina
|
|
Wolf777 |
Denver |
Yes |
31
|
4/15/19 |
Review by
Wolf777
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/2/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Hot hot Latina! 2 call system. Came to the door in a mini school girl skirt. Good attitude, maybe small language barrier. Only went mpcfs because of the short appt. Doggy view was soooo good.
Age: 24 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Audrey Astor
|
|
Grc52 |
Denver |
Yes |
170
|
4/15/19 |
Review by
Grc52
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/25/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I finally got to be with Audrey on an one on one session after missing an prier contact to meet her in person and meeting her at a party. She was and still is a knockout blonde with a GREAT personality and body to go with it. She greeted me at the door with a hug and a kiss like long lost lovers. She was in a very sexy outfit and offered me a drink and got reacquainted on the sofa cuddling and kissing. I then had to excuse myself to go take a shower and we then moved to the bed room for some great fun times together. We had a blast together and talked about getting together with one of the others she does doubles with. I am looking forward to getting with her again.
Age: 43 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Hunter VanDyke
|
|
Grc52 |
Denver |
Yes |
112
|
4/15/19 |
Review by
Grc52
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/26/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I first saw Hunter on the back page before it went down and she moved on to TOB. I finally got to meet her and I am so sorry that I waited for so long she was very beautiful and had that sexy southern voice and charm. Even though we never met she greeted me at the door with a hug and a wonderful kiss like we were long lost lovers getting back together. Since this was out first time meeting we sat on the sofa and talked and got to know each other before I had to go take a shower and move on to the bed for some wonderful time together. Afterwards we talked about getting back together as a threesome with someone she works with for my birthday. I can hardly wait for that time.
Age: 46 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Oasis
|
|
chickenfri303 |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
4/15/19 |
Seen on 4/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Set up is very easy thru text, and simple verification thru TOB, has a very clean incall. Jessi is very personable and really wants to get to know you.
Massage is high quality, especially if you like a great sport massage. There is lots of mutual touching and the ending is outstanding.
Thanks Jessi for a great relaxing hour!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Crystal Bliss
|
|
pbearak |
Boulder |
Yes |
65
|
4/15/19 |
Review by
pbearak
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 3/17/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Crystal is probably the sweetest, sexiest, most sensual woman I've had the pleasure of spending time with. She really has a very relaxed and sensitive demeanor to go along with her sensual side. It's very intoxicating. I'm hooked and will repeat as often as I can.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 30C-25-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
MadisonStar
|
|
sb1212 |
DTC |
Yes |
131
|
4/14/19 |
Review by
sb1212
(24 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/10/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I have seen Madison many times over the years, but not since last summer. She is simply the best. Beautiful, warm, eager, accommodating, skilled and enthusiastic. What more could you want? We participated in a variety of enjoyable activities (duo shower, mutual massage, many positions) and both felt delightfully drained by the end.
Age: 42 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DD-27-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
BiancaBalenciaga
|
|
Todoesprivado |
Westminster |
Yes |
14
|
4/14/19 |
Seen on 4/9/19
Time: 15 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Bianca is a very attractive young lady. Super sweet and with an amazing behind. View from doggie is to die for.
I will recommend and will see again !
Age: 29 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
PrettyLittleKimberly
|
|
l.mk1 |
DTC |
Yes |
39
|
4/14/19 |
Review by
l.mk1
(21 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/10/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She is incredibly definitely ATF body is amazing as other reviewers say PERFECT ASS don't hesitate to see her!!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kristi Lynn Lee
|
|
icypleasure |
Denver |
Yes |
71
|
4/14/19 |
Seen on 4/10/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Very cute, very friendly, and very accommodating. Kristi was a wonderful welcome to Denver. I will definitely be reaching out to her again.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 33D-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Barbi
|
|
summer747 |
Denver |
Yes |
119
|
4/14/19 |
Seen on 4/5/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Great visit with Barbi. Had been on my radar for a while and things finally worked out on my end.
Easy to get to and safe location on the west side of town.
Barbi is a beautiful woman with a great bod!! Very much enjoyed every minute. Not going into any detail that 100 positive reviews have already made. Go see her guys. Wish I had seen her earlier..Ps not a clock watcher..
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DDD-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Luck
|
|
Zacronnow89 |
Denver |
Yes |
130
|
4/14/19 |
Seen on 4/1/19
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She was very nice and responded very quickly to my text then when I went over to her place I called her and she waits for you by the door and leads you in to her place.. we sat there and talked for a couple minutes and she told me to get comfortable and the fireworks began. She never made me feel rushed or uncomfortable all her attention was directed towards me which I loved. Then I gave her a hug and proceeded to leave. I will definitely be going back to her!!! I give her 10 stars ?? Every time!!!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cassiebaby
|
|
Zacronnow89 |
Denver |
Yes |
66
|
4/14/19 |
Seen on 4/8/19
Time: 15 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She was very attractive and she responded very quickly and was on time. I got to her room which was very clean and she was very nice then we talked for a minute then the fireworks began. After everything was all said and done we talked a little more I will definitely not forget the experience. I would definitely recommend her
Age: 27 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
CarmelCutieZoe
|
|
Coblueeyes |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
82
|
4/14/19 |
Seen on 3/30/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the pleasure of seeing Zoe again recently. It was incredible. She is my ATF. Please treat her right. I will visit again.
Age: 35 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Oasis
|
|
Duke5280 |
Denver |
Yes |
47
|
4/14/19 |
Review by
Duke5280
(7 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/9/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the absolute pleasure meeting Oasis and all I can say is WOW! She is absolutely gorgeous, her massages are legit, and I'm not talking FBSM good, I'm talking CMT good. To the point that I forgot about the main event and would have been totally fine if the happy ending wasn't part of the session. Now, let's talk about the ending, OMG, just when I thought our session couldn't get any better, she took it to the next level. All that said, I have a feeling that my next visit will be even better. Thank you Oasis, I will be a regular client of yours for sure. I can't wait to see you again!
Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-26-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani De La Cruz
|
|
Jjoseph29 |
Denver |
Yes |
113
|
4/14/19 |
Seen on 4/9/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Daniela is a fun, petite latina with top GFE skills. She was easy to talk with and very sensual. Many positions were enjoyed by both of us and I’m looking forward ro a repeat. You can’t go wrong with Daniela.
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mouthy-Meg
|
|
toucan123 |
Boulder |
Yes |
106
|
4/14/19 |
Seen on 3/27/19
Time: 30 min
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I met with Megan in a very nice location. Communication was very straight forward. She is very nice and fun to talk to. The session was very good. It was an exceptional utf. I finished up and left floating. Definitely worth seeing
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alexa-4988
|
|
Markcam74 |
Denver |
Yes |
37
|
4/14/19 |
Seen on 4/9/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Wow says it best, what a sweet girl next door from Kansas. A true spinner, I could almost wrap my hands all the way around her. Nice chest and small every where else and I mean every where else. Setup was easy, standard two call. started with me taking a quick show, she is very easy going and made me feel comfortable. We jumped into the main event and she started with her beautiful mouth, she could have made me pop my top with that alone. We jumped into a few position and wow, she is extremely flexible. I am usually good for 15 to 20 minutes, her extremely tight assets had be done in about 10 minute. Wow, just wow. Her pictures do not due her justice. She is much smaller than she appears in her pictures.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Megan-5196
|
|
Mondo575 |
Westminster |
Yes |
53
|
4/14/19 |
Review by
Mondo575
(9 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/9/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Megan was awesome. Funny girl and had a relaxing attitude. Clean incall. I’ll see her again soon.
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
OpheliaMoreau
|
|
Tom Swift |
Denver |
Yes |
7
|
4/13/19 |
Seen on 3/21/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Ophelia is a delightful beautiful women. After a little conversation, she moved things along nicely and soon enough I was able to enjoy her natural sexy self in a variety of uninhibited ways. She knows her craft and worked hard to please and I enjoyed this intimate girlfriend experience greatly. I do hope to see her again soon.
Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dulce-8416
|
|
BillJandals |
Denver |
Yes |
38
|
4/13/19 |
Seen on 3/20/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Met Dulce. She was easy to schedule and confirm an appointment on short notice. Her pictures are accurate and up to date. I wouldn’t hesitate to see her again!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Miss Claire
|
|
AssLvr |
Denver |
So-So |
90
|
4/13/19 |
Review by
AssLvr
(19 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/9/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: So-So
Recommend?: Maybe
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Was ok. A little less than expected. No daty even after she confirmed it was ok. Only very light kissing. After each she would wipe her lips with a tissue. I could kinda understand if some nasty guy, but I'm a clean cut professional. Anyway, maybe she was having a bad day.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
REBUTTAL:
This guy had a terrible smell from his mouth, maybe he has some health problems, but it was not nice, and was rude and not friendly.I was very uncomfortable and I didn’t want him to leave. This description is not accurate but just a grievance of a person.
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Mouthy-Meg
|
|
Ironhd88 |
Westminster |
Yes |
106
|
4/13/19 |
Review by
Ironhd88
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/5/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Nice clean incall awesome smile and eyes had a great conversation will visit again
Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Natalie Luck
|
|
dancejack |
Westminster |
Yes |
130
|
4/13/19 |
Seen on 4/2/19
Time: 30 min
Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She was pretty fun. I didn't end up finishing but that is likely just because I wasn't ready. Her incall is fine and she is friendly. Might try again one of these days!
Age: 27 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Moondancer
|
|
lovetoys1818 |
Boulder |
Yes |
3
|
4/13/19 |
Seen on 3/13/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My second time seeing her I got to go home during the blizzard and she braved the weather to come see me. Another great session, wonderful kisser and energy. Hope she keeps coming to town for sessions. Open minded and very caring about my wants and needs
Age: 32 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Au Naturale
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
College Babe Crystal
|
|
oldstandby |
DTC |
Yes |
6
|
4/13/19 |
Seen on 4/9/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: OK so Crystal just made me pop hard in about 30 minutes and that's a very rare accomplishment. She responded to a very late text and since we had already exchanged reviews here on TOB she was at my front door in 30 minutes. I picked up Uber. We got undressed but let me free her boobs from their very lovely silken cages. Huge (DDD+) and soft natural tits on a sweet young thing like her is just heaven. After kneading them both like warm soft dough for awhile, she got (went) down to (on) business (mr. johnson) for most of the rest of the hour, except for the intermittent saliva slides between her tits. For being just a pup, she has some serious skills and a can do attitude. She also makes some great moans if you get her hot. She rocked my world and I got everything I was hoping for. Now that we've gotten to know each other a little, I'm hoping she'll be up for round 2 soon. Thank you Crystal. You definitely earned your wings. Highly recommended
Age: 22 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-28-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani De La Cruz
|
|
atadlong |
Denver |
Yes |
113
|
4/12/19 |
Review by
atadlong
(44 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/8/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Had an absolutely incredible time with Señorita Daniela
She speaks great English with a background Latina accent!
She is very white, soft skin with big brown eye contact during B _ _J + C _ _
So small that you might fantasize that you are with someone too young.
not the case!! Young Adult energetic!!! ... say it twice and mean it ...
Followed every direction, even had time to talk after act 1 and 2.
Others mentioned DFK spot on .. she is one of the best.
No attitude ... Totally clean and tasty! soo sweet ... no tats ... no implants
Just Do It
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani De La Cruz
|
|
Caveman555 |
DTC |
Yes |
113
|
4/12/19 |
Seen on 4/8/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sweet lady, sexy accent, great kisser. A lot of energy round after round after round she wore me out... petite and lots of fun
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Alessandra Garcia
|
|
pyramid |
Denver |
Yes |
87
|
4/12/19 |
Review by
pyramid
(39 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/6/19
Time: 12+ hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Alexandra took GFE to a different level. By far the best GFE I've had. She's beautiful and my time with her was amazing. Highly Highly recommend.
Age: 28 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Roxy_Santana
|
|
Chicagoman324 |
Chicago |
Yes |
111
|
4/12/19 |
Seen on 4/7/19
Time: 15 min
Location: ChicagoIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Unknown
Experience Description: Roxy Santana is an absolute delight. She was accommodating and made sure I was comfortable. Above and beyond amazing. Dont miss out!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-26-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
sensualamber
|
|
JustMeOrally |
Denver |
Yes |
36
|
4/12/19 |
Seen on 4/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the pleasure of meeting Miss Amber and can’t get over it. The massage was just what I needed, very relaxing and thorough. This lady is in a word “stunning”!!!!
Everything was done at a perfect pace. She really is a gem and I’ll see her again! Thank you Amber!
Age: 24 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Marilyn Desire
|
|
caddyracer |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
68
|
4/12/19 |
Seen on 4/8/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I just left Crystyna and I had a great experience. She texted me in route and said she could see me earlier if I wished. Traffic was good so I took the early opportunity. Nice quiet location and her hands and body really worked out my stress. The visuals and conversation were great and the flip was amazing. I will return.
Age: 36 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Kira Swan
|
|
Johntwain |
Denver |
Yes |
95
|
4/12/19 |
Seen on 4/7/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I had the pleasure of spending an hour with Kira and all I can say is wow! She was great. All her other reviews are spot on and my experience was the same high caliber. She made feel like I was visiting an friend. It took a little while to get our schedules aligned, but she kept in contact the whole time. I would highly recommend Kira!
Age: 32 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 38DDD-30-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Asian Model Jennifer
|
|
Brad_B |
Denver |
Yes |
42
|
4/12/19 |
Review by
Brad_B
(20 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/4/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I’ve wanted to see Jennifer for a long time now and finally made it happen. From the time I walked in it was complete passion and GFE. The best DFK I’ve ever experienced, she enjoys kissing and it shows. Took a quick shower to make sure I was fresh and then in standing CBJ (my preference) and then lots of BLS and some great TUMA. I put her on her back and dined for a bit she tasted great. From there it was K9 until pop number 1. We chatted a bit, she’s well traveled and I throughly enjoyed our conversation. She’s a very sweet and articulate woman. For round two she had me on my back for some more TUMA and CG. I was able to get a second pop in MISH while DFK. Very passionate GFE I would love to see her again.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Asian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 32B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
RedIvy38
|
|
Jacksrabit |
Colorado Springs |
Yes |
15
|
4/12/19 |
Seen on 3/28/19
Time: 30 min
Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She has some nice sloppy breast and a fat ass to go with it. She has not had much experience because I showed her a few things that she could not believe. I have her pleasure with my fingers....a first for her she claims.
Age: 27 Hair Color: Red
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 42C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Cloe
|
|
FunInCO99 |
Denver |
Yes |
6
|
4/12/19 |
Seen on 4/7/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Cloe is a very laid back beautiful young lady. Set-up was easy after sharing references. She is not full gfe - no dfk - but I will be back. Very nice time.
Age: 33 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Lots
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Ms T DDD
|
|
Long Time |
Denver |
Yes |
119
|
4/12/19 |
Seen on 4/7/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Taylor is awesome! I met her for FBSM+ and she looks better than her pics. TCB is outstanding. Her incall is inconspicuous and convenient.
I arrived freshly showered but opted to take a quick shower on arrival. As a respectful gentlemen I found her to be warm, friendly, and eagerly accommodating. Started with a massage that ended with a Russian and French flare. No language barriers and fantastic naturals!
Age: 41 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Green
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Sasha Lane
|
|
Catrickponway |
Denver |
Yes |
93
|
4/12/19 |
Seen on 3/21/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Sasha has a great comfy massage table. Started with a drink and some great conversation. The massage was extraordinary. I like a nice deep tissue massage and she got in there and really worked out my kinks. The intimate portion of the session was stellar. Finished up with another drink and some small talk. Sasha was great and I highly recommend her.
Age: 31 Hair Color: Blonde
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Curvy
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Reese Reynolds
|
|
misconduct10 |
DTC |
Yes |
142
|
4/12/19 |
Seen on 4/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My Experience with Reese was an absolute pleasure. Set up was easy, she was friendly, funny and sexy. I highly recommend if you can, see Reese,
Thank you for a great visit
Age: 41 Hair Color: Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Jessikray
|
|
Robber76 |
DTC |
Yes |
95
|
4/11/19 |
Review by
Robber76
(3 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/6/19
Time: 4 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw Jessie awhile ago and I absolutely loved her she is such a beautiful woman inside and out she loves what she does and it shows in every way she absolutely amazing and makes me feel that way she is far from a bbw yes she is athletic built but nothing short of amazing I highly recommend spending multiple hours with her you won’t regret it she is like a lover and a best friend I will and always do see her again when she is in town !!!
Age: 30 Hair Color: Light Brown
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Arielbaby
|
|
coloradoman2017 |
Denver |
Yes |
43
|
4/11/19 |
Seen on 4/7/19
Time: 1.5 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: My experience with Ariel was fantastic! Contacted her easily through text and TOB, her screening process was simple and painless, and her in call location is really nice and easy to find with private, ample parking.
Ariel's photos do not do her justice - she is flawless! She is super nice, great conversationalist and gives an awesome massage. 90 minute that included a lavender sugar scrub/bath with the massage and I highly recommend it, it is totally relaxing and delightful.
All in all, I really enjoyed meeting Ariel and can't wait to see her again! Be a gentleman, treat her well and you will not regret it!
Age: 23 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 36C-26-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Diamond-6634
|
|
Guymandude |
Denver |
Yes |
1
|
4/11/19 |
Seen on 4/7/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: I saw this beautiful young lady while perusing other sites.
Texted. Asked about services and was at an appointment Muy Pronto!
This lady has an absolutely beautiful body. Petite little spinner type with few limits!
She is not afraid to discuss menu options via texting.
But LK, HJ, UTF, DATY, 69.
Not sure if MSOG is available, ask her!
Age: 25 Hair Color: Black
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Ebony
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Enhanced
Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Lillian LaRue
|
|
Merlinator |
Denver |
Yes |
5
|
4/11/19 |
Seen on 3/30/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: She doesn't live in Denver now, but she used to and she visits pretty often.
She is a friend of Curiousity Rose Thorne and their styles are pretty similar, both in terms of appearance and session options.
Our timing finally aligned and we met for great 2 hr
She says she is a sensual dominant and I would totally agree with that. I was helplessly kept at attention for most of the session while she had her own fun with and without me. It was really fun.
During the session she asked me about fantasies and possibilities for future sessions. Now all I need is a good lottery ticket.
As others have said, she has well defined boundaries.
And while I sometimes enjoy being more helpful in making a pretty lady happy, sometimes it is great to just kick back and enjoy everything (not that I was in a position that gave me much choice anyway)
Age: 27 Hair Color: Brunette
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Hazel
Grooming: Trimmed
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
marlaina
|
|
rharv321 |
Denver |
Yes |
32
|
4/11/19 |
Review by
rharv321
(2 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/6/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Yes, not during the session
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: WOW! Marlaina is the real deal guys! Her pictures are accurate but she's even sexier in person.. Her bio says she's 49, but damn, she looks and a whole lot younger! There are ladies on TOB in their 20s that would be very envious of her body. She is definitely blessed with great genes. The setup was easy and she showed up looking hot as hell
After some chat, we enjoyed a nonstop 1 hour party. Marlaina loves and damn she's great at it.
A must see for sure, You'll be glad you did. Treat her right guys!
Age: 49 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: Yes
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Dani De La Cruz
|
|
Chaz4u |
DTC |
Yes |
113
|
4/11/19 |
Review by
Chaz4u
(27 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/7/19
Time: 2 hrs
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: Have seen this wonderful young lady several times now and it gets better each visit! She has a great sense of humor and there are no communication issues, other than a cute, Spanish accent. (DFK, DATY, BBBJ/CIM, 69, FS). She enjoys sharing a good bottle of Cabernet as well. Can't seem to get enough of this petite little lady!
Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: None
Piercings: None
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Latina
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
misslilly
|
|
Hobbyboy |
Denver |
Yes |
3
|
4/11/19 |
Review by
Hobbyboy
(35 Reviews Submitted)
Seen on 4/5/19
Time: 30 min
Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Not that I could tell
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So glad I made the trip to Westminster to see Lilly. To my great surprise she's even better looking in real life...especially wearing the attire I requested. Very sweet personality and a vixen once the action got going. Even though it was a safe, fully covered session I'd say she was as close to Gfe as you can get. She definitely knows how to work it, with intense eye contact throughout. Lfk, 69, mpcfs, hj, cot. One of my atf sessions. Will definitely repeat!
Age: 33 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Slim
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eyes: Blue
Grooming: Landing Strip
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 32B-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|
|
Vip Nia
|
|
Johnkettle |
DTC |
Yes |
37
|
4/11/19 |
Seen on 3/16/19
Time: 1 hr
Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes
Recommend?: Yes
Smoking: Unknown
Pictures Accurate: Yes
Experience Description: So I decided to search for an in-call set all my parameters and she came up. I sent a text (make sure you are complete in your first contact, Age, Race, type of call, time frame). I had a few responses and based my decision on the messages, reviews, and content of messages. She was straight with me and was not swooning me from first contact. We set a meeting and I made sure I was clean and prepared. It was a late night/early morning meeting. In DTC I live near here so that was one of the things that I took into account as the Provider that I really wanted to see was not available (still have yet to actually meet the one I have been trying to see). She was teamed up with another gal whom I think she splits a place with. This works better for a higher desirable provider. I was given the major address and told when she was available. It was a bit later than I wanted but due to travel time worked out for me. I was asked to provide a selfie and a ID pic (I was told I could redact some info. I showed up and parked a little away until I was told she was ready. I showed up and parked a bit away from the long stay hotel suite. I like this as it gives me a walking opportunity that I use to check my surroundings. I usually do a drive through and check put things so I know if I'm entering into a situation that I am not looking for. I'm not looking to get jumped or nicked (be a wise john). I was told that exact address and made my walk, I knocked and entered. we had a nice introduction and had a basic hello conversation. She explained that she was in the upstairs bed room and the other gal was in the lower bedroom. As I stated this was in a long term residential stay hotel. The ambiance was relaxed and comfortable Jenny was wearing a classy black, tight mini dress:D. She offered me a drink (water) I accepted. We made our way upstairs where we sat and continued our get to know each other conversation. This progressed into some light touching while we had a good conversation. We continued to talk as we got more comfortable This is where I really noticed that she had great golden tight smooth skin. her hair was a dark brown and was to super long nor was it too short it was just right. Things than got hot and bothered so to say. I enjoyed a variety of positions I was under the impression that Jenny was also enjoying herself. After considerable enjoyment and effort the time came to clean up. I was invited to use a facilities as necessary we talked for a few and I excused myself until the next time. She is super hot and her pictures do not do her justice. She is sociable and helped me feel comfortable in a situation that can become very mechanical or business like. I have had few encounters that have been as good as this one. I think that I will visit her when she is available and I can make another interaction work. She is well worth a visit have her come see you or go and see her. YOU WILL ENJOY your time. As always YMMV, be the Gentleman you have been taught to be.
Age: 26 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights
Tattoos: Some
Piercings: Some
Body Type: Athletic
Ethnicity: Mixed Race
Eyes: Brown
Grooming: Bare
Smoker: No
Breasts: Natural
Measurements: 34-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
|