Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

10551 - 10600 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
DevonDebauchery YMMV69 Thornton Yes 123 8/1/20
Review by YMMV69 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/20
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Screening via p411 was a breeze. 2 text setup for her incall. Nice location. Greeted at the door in a nice lacy setup, and then greeted with some nice "get to know you" as if I'd arrived there after a long day and should be rewarded for bringing home the bacon. Great legs, just enough curves for my older school likes, and all natural up top. Enjoyed all the activities she offers on her website that I was interested in. I had a great time and won't hesitate to spend time with her again. Cheers, YMMV


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-27-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Reese Reynolds YMMV69 DTC Yes 142 8/1/20
Review by YMMV69 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy verification via p411. My first visit with her, and one of the best first visits I've ever had. If GFE is your thing, she's got it down to a fine art. Wasn't rushed, but the time flew by. Standard 2 call setup to get to her discreet incall in the DTC area. Nice, cozy "love nest" rendezvous setup. She's attentive to setting up the music and lighting to your preference, but I rolled with what she had on. Classic rock, I think, lol, and lots of candles were already lit my arrival. One of her trademarks is greeting you in an unbuttoned business shirt teasing you with views of her tanned body and lingerie, she doesn't believe in tan lines. :-) She's 5'10" and the pics are very, very close. YMMV What is really great about her is that while she's in her early to mid 40's, I guarantee if you showed up somewhere with her on your arm, she would turn heads and have many ladies in their 20's asking her for her secrets. Total hot girl next door look. Add that to a personality that is generally interested in what is going to cause you to enjoy your time with her, wanting to enjoy you, and intelligent conversation, makes for a very refreshing, recommendable and repeatable experience with Ms Reese. Don't forget to get some candy to go, you'll need to replenish your energy!


Age: 44 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Drego DTC Yes 129 8/1/20
Review by Drego (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Experience. = Above & beyond Recommend = Oh. Hell. YES Great fun experience. Energy and enthusiasm abound. Easy connection. Interesting conversation. All the good stuff that I wanted. Highly recommended! I'll repeat when I get the opportunity.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Enchantressselena Damngoodman Denver Yes 48 7/31/20
Review by Damngoodman (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/12/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I noticed the words wow and amazing more in her reviews than I have ever seen and there's a reason why. Wow! She is amazing!! I went through her verification process and some great efficent communication and pretty soon I was showered and headed to the mountains. She has a great setup and we had an absolutely fantastic time. Put me at ease and made me feel welcome and took great care of me the entire time I was there. Not a clock watcher at all and low volume so I really felt like there was a sensual connection there. Thank you Selena. Highly recommend, treat her well and she will do ths same.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alessandra Garcia Hulk Denver Yes 87 7/31/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/25/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Alessandra is an ATF that totally rocks my world every time we meet :) We have know each other for over two years and I make it a point to try and see her every time she comes to town. She has an insatiable appetite for unrushed erotic lovemaking and her kissing is to die for! If you want a steller GFE experience go see her, she is stunningly beautiful and has a wonderful personality. Te veo de nuevo pronto!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Socal7 Denver Yes 103 7/31/20
Review by Socal7 (19 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an incredible time with Kay and her friend, Kat - felt like I died and went to heaven. So much fun and the interaction between Kay and Kat during the session was a beautiful sight to behold. Best three-way I have ever had and will definitely repeat. Two awesome girls who know how to have fun and how to get a man’s engine revving!!! Safe location, easy parking and easy access.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alison James JoeJeff01 DTC Yes 48 7/31/20
Review by JoeJeff01 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: An amazing experience with Ally. I walked in not knowing what to expect, the pictures seemed too good to be true. When I walked into her hotel room, there she was, even bette that the pictures. She is tall, and gorgeous, with an amazing body! Plus she is very friendly and fun to talk to. All activities were done with a lot of enthusiasm. She is very gfe and made me feel great. I look forward to seeing Ally again.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alison James stickyfreedom Denver Yes 48 7/31/20
Review by stickyfreedom (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/24/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I initially was unsure based on lack of reviews in Colorado market, but rest assured, Ally is unbelievable. Enthusiasm is services provided is top notch. Great attitude, and looks exactly like her photos if she seems too good to be true. Perfect large implants, unbelievable lip fillers, gorgeous hair, she knows how to take care of herself. As far as activities go, for a girl with her looks I was expecting 3G, I was wrong again, fantastic GFE experience, DFK, BBBJ, CIM offered, DATY, CFS. Good conversation, very fun personality, easy communication upon set up. See her ASAP if she is still in town, been in the hobby for almost a decade, and this felt like hitting the lottery. I’ve had every terrible experience in the book while trying to see provers new to the market, and she shattered my expectations. Treat her well.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mouthy-Meg Marvsincity DTC Yes 106 7/30/20
Review by Marvsincity (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolute stunner. Look no further, you have found the most amazing girl on earth. Super chill, super relaxed, and I never feel rushed. She's confident, curvy, funny, mature, and she DEFINITELY knows what she is doing. I never forget our visits.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 40DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kassie FrankF Denver Yes 33 7/30/20
Review by FrankF (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Highly recommended! My wish in this review is to accurately convey the absolutely phenomenal experience clients of Kassie may have. She is very eager, fun loving, open minded and laid back. This particular experience with her was fulfillment of a fantasy. One would do well to become one of her "preferred" clients. It is well worth working for. I'd have to agree with many of her previous reviews on what Kassie likes and she will definitely return the favor. She is my favorite provider and has been. Glad I could finally leave a review. And will see her again and again and again. Thanks Kassie for all the great experiences with you! See you again!


Age: 31 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina Jjoseph29 DTC Yes 145 7/30/20
Review by Jjoseph29 (53 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Met the amazing Catalina for a full throttle GFE. If you like tall, leggy, sexy, skilled, congenial, and fun, she is a must see!!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikki_Sky Tanqueray Denver Yes 14 7/30/20
Review by Tanqueray (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Easy contact and scheduled rendezvous with Nikki at an upscale hotel. Very sweet girl. Definitely the girl in the pics, even more beautiful in person. Not GFE, and some safety rules that probably didn't exist in the 'before times' , which was fine with me. Very enjoyable and intimate session , and had a wonderful time with Nikki. Would repeat.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 30C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amelia Rose gnarley_boy12 Denver Yes 8 7/30/20
Review by gnarley_boy12 (57 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I usually have a couple of rules. Not roaming to far from my area and sticking with older ladies. Noticed Amelia's profile on tryst and to be adventurous and glad I did. Contacted her via email, which she prefers, and got a reply quickly although she was leaving on a backpack trip. Sent her all the screening info she needed and scheduled when she got back in town. Was met at the door of her apartment building by a very pretty woman with a great smile. Amelia likes to make connection, as I do, so we had a interesting conversation with very little of the usual chitchat. She changed to a sexy outfit and then met me in the bedroom. Hard to describe her. A spinner body but not skinny, but athletic, healthy looking, not an once of extra weight anywhere and tight everywhere. Definitely GFE with exception she doesn't care for tongues when kissing but it isn't much missed because lots of passionate lks'. Amelia is just really sexy in everyway, likes to give and receive pleasue, intelligence, amazing body and just a cutie sweetheart all-around companion. An ATF in my book. Looking forward to our next visit.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanelluve adventurous14 Fort Collins Yes 14 7/30/20
Review by adventurous14 (41 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/20
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It was a sweet pleasure and pleasant surprise to meet Chanel. Happened to come across her listing one evening: her enticing photos caught my eye and despite her lack of reviews her presence on other platforms gave me the confidence to reach out to her. She responded almost immediately, and communicated easily and clearly. Before I knew it I was meeting her at her nice private incall. She looked great, smelt fantastic and felt wonderful. Friendly and feminine, she is legit and a comfort to spend time with. Tf, daty, cfs. If her profile intrigues you, I suggest you pay her a visit. I’m certainly happy I did!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Emily Jordan RAGE_R Denver Yes 120 7/30/20
Review by RAGE_R (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Emily was incredible. Very cute and down to earth. Her incall location was in such a discrete setting. She made me feel so relaxed and rejuvenated. She was soft and smooth, and her hands did wonders. The flip was totally sensual and something I’ll never forget. Thanks Emily for the wonderful time!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lebanesequeen El Duderino Denver Yes 54 7/29/20
Review by El Duderino (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had the opportunity to spend an awesome hour with her today, she is way hotter than her pics, and tons of fun, all our activities were amazing and pretty much all been covered in the other reviews. I will definitely see her again


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Mastos raoulduke Fort Collins Yes 99 7/29/20
Review by raoulduke (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/23/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Rose is a Northern Colorado gem. If you are into milfs with big tits and a big ass, go see her. Her pictures do not do her justice of how sexy she really is, and she has a personality to match. To top it off you can find her in porn, so if experiencing a porn star in real life is your thing, even more reason to see Rose.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Krisily Tease billy4040 Denver Yes 45 7/29/20
Review by billy4040 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/20
Time: 6 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG! Do not go see this girl, I want to keep her all to myself!!! Krisily is so good, that after my Tuesday, I had to go back for an overnight on Saturday night. Good communication and directions. Very easy to talk to, if you have outfit requests, she will try to accommodate you. If you like petit, tiny (and I mean tiny) girls, look no farther, she will become your ATF. She has very few limits, you name it, we probably did it during the overnight, but no island trips. She loves BBBJ and is very good at it, she enjoyed everything I did to her also, very responsive body. I highly recommend her, treat her right and you will have a great time. Give her good reasons to continue coming to Denver. Thank you Krisily, I can’t wait until you return. B


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove j-some Colorado Springs Yes 68 7/29/20
Review by j-some (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/20
Time: 15 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Sarah is the sweetest person and she is absolutely gorgeous!! She made me feel comfortable right when I walked in. I couldn’t get over how pretty she is and her body is incredible! GFE all the way and I can NOT wait to see her again!!! Thank you Sarah


Age: 41 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie Digs123 Denver Yes 140 7/29/20
Review by Digs123 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Discussed meeting, light screening, and met at my outcall location. She asked if she could show up wearing casual clothes, and i didn't expect to be blown away! She was wearing yoga pants, and I couldn't stop staring at her perfect ass! We had a drink, chatted a bit about her trip to Denver. Then she got changed into some red plaid sexy lingerie with plaid red skirt, got comfortable, then got right into it! Mind blowing oral skills, and she smelled and tasted like honey! I am gonna leave out the explicit details, but true GFE experience, unrushed, finished up, hung out a bit more, then she took off to get some sleep. I would definitely recommend, and would love to see her again.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
monroepierce Kingleo Denver Yes 125 7/29/20
Review by Kingleo (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Setup was done by email thru her website, had a bit of trouble setting up an appointment because our times didn't match up but when it did what a great time. She is a beautiful woman with a great body and she is not a clockwatcher, we went way over the scheduled time because had a great conversation. All other reviews are spot on so not gonna add too much details but will repeat real soon, thanks


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-29-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyLana StormRevel DTC Yes 39 7/28/20
Review by StormRevel (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Beautiful girl! Gorgeous body! Super kind and sweet! Very GfE! I can’t wait to see her again. Texted to start conversation. Good communications back. Easy peasy. when I arrived and she was ready. Awesome experience!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple Dendude56 Denver Yes 109 7/28/20
Review by Dendude56 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/22/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I just left Kandi and my gawd it was a great time. She really made me feel comfortable. Clean private in-call that’s easy to find. Total GFE and she went above and beyond to insure I was satisfied. We cuddled and talked afterwards. Not a clock watcher at all and I over stayed my time a bit. Took a shower, dressed, and we kissed good bye. I highly recommend Kandi and I’ll repeat for sure.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela glassonion Denver Yes 50 7/28/20
Review by glassonion (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Another amazing time with Angela. This was my second time seeing her and it won't be my last. Incredibly gorgeous and unbelievably skilled Angela is the ultimate package.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikibp93 springsboy Rockies Yes 80 7/28/20
Review by springsboy (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great lady, very safety minded that's ok. As she said she likes to have fun and we did. She is very warm flirty and very pretty. I enjoyed are time together.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Cali Rose Rtinboulder Boulder Yes 121 7/28/20
Review by Rtinboulder (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/6/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: You go girl Cali Rose......As always she gets better and better with time! I again enjoyed my time with her. Why didn't I do this before? totally up-levels the experience!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-29-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lyla Grey-BANNED mtnman-1405 DTC Yes 25 7/28/20
Review by mtnman-1405 (63 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: She is pretty, petite and an extremely pleasant and pleasurable lady. Nice, Nice person and a little naughty behavior mixed with her shy demeanor made for a good gfe. I hope to visit her lk, dfk, utf, daty, cfs mish variations & spoons routine again on this trip of hers. Slender, Statuesque with long black hair, brown eyes, 5’ 34C 24-34 beautiful toned 105 lbs body! As Advertised.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Breasts: Enhanced Smoker: No Grooming: Trimmed Measurements: 34C-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie yanyan0110 Denver Yes 140 7/28/20
Review by yanyan0110 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, just wow. Photos are accurate. This provider is beautiful, down-to-earth, and has a great personality to boot. Every minute I spent with her was amazing. Her service was fantastic and definitely an ATF for me when she visits again. was amazing, eye contact and not a clock watcher. Also very easy to set up an appointment. Just amazing. If you get a chance, go see her. You won't be disappointed.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nativemarie unreallovz Denver Yes 91 7/28/20
Review by unreallovz (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/12/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Marie has a bubbly personality that shines the moment you meet her. She's well worth the visit. Allows you to shower up and offers refreshments. Thanks!


Age: 36 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Native American Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyMonica2 jwoods12 Denver Yes 17 7/27/20
Review by jwoods12 (22 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great to finally meet Monica. She greeted me wearing barely anything with those fabulous puppies on display. Initially a little shy but soon was chatting away as we warmed up to each other. She's got a very sexy way about her and it was great when she reached into my pants to grab and stroke me. We undressed each other and she was soon on her knees giving me a sensuous bbbj with plenty of eye contact. Proceeded to mpcfs and finished with a great hj to climax over her beautiful tits. Will definitely repeat.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-27-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Angelina Allgood Gentlemanjack Denver Yes 21 7/27/20
Review by Gentlemanjack (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: To sum it up, Ana is awesome! You will not be disappointed. Her pictures are her and she looks better in person than her pics. She greeted me in a sexy bra and g-string displaying her oh so fine curves. After a welcome kiss, she immediately engaged me with some pleasant conversation followed by kissing, cuddling and then the fun began. Simply, an amazing GFE experience. I will definitely see her again sometime soon!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannapdx bornfree72 Westminster Yes 83 7/27/20
Review by bornfree72 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/2/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The incall setup with Savannah was quick. She is a lovely and smart young lady. Her pictures don't do full justice; she is really beautiful in person. Put me at ease right away. Great conversationalist Her assets (Minnie and Mickey)are phenomenal. All activities were done with great passion and enthusiasm. I will definitely see her again as soon as I can.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenB justnowandthen Westminster Yes 116 7/27/20
Review by justnowandthen (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/12/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was the 4th time I've seen Lauren. I've previously chosen a 15min, half hour and 1 hour. Learn from me gentlemen, TAKE THE HOUR!! Lauren deserves nothing less and you will be richly rewarded. With the full hour you really get to experience what a wonderful personality Lauren has. I spent the hour starting with her incomparable bbbj finishing cim. Then plenty of snuggle time and conversation, (she's such a sweetheart!), before being treated to fs, then greek culminating with cob on her beautiful, brown, smooth skin. I know I went over my time but Lauren doesn't watch the clock more than is absolutely necessary and manages any interaction with her other appointments with such skill that you don't really notice. I cannot say that about any other providers. If you are pressed for time wait until you can spend the full hour with Lauren. No kissing, but Lauren is so personable that I still refer to her as gfe. I would actually describe her as a great cross of gfe/pse. Check out her only fans page and you'll see what I mean! She is an amazing Lady, treat her that way! Can't wait until she's back. Fortunately, I know it won't be long!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-26-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie Hulk Denver Yes 140 7/27/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/21/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: A blast from the past! I finally got to see Aspen again after her being away for more than a year. We picked up right where we left off like it was yesterday. She is drop dead gorgeous, has a wonderful personality, a very alluring ATF sweetheart, so much fun to spend time with and an old soul at heart :) All consensual activities were provided with much enthusiasm. I hope now that she's made a return visit we will see more of her. As always I look forward to a replay when she return :)


Age: 24 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MeetEllieRyan NightMoves Denver Yes 2 7/27/20
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/25/20, 2 Girl Show
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: * My Ladies: Ellie Ryan, Gemma Chang Location : Denver Ms Chang introduced me to her tall beautiful girl friend Ms Ellie Ryan. Ellie has curves in all the right places and watching Gemma explore them was a sight to see. As I was listening to Gemma and Ellie explain to one another their own personal needs and desires I was so impressed with their willingness to openly share how they liked to be touched, licked and sucked. There was no doubt in my mind that Ellie and Gemma had that emotional connection. Ms. Ryan and Ms. Chang are highly recommend. Without going into too much detail. They pushed open the door to my suite and said wow this place is big so where do you want to start. I replied we can start in that bedroom there, work our way to the chair, then the couch and finally end up in the other bedroom lol.... I love it when a plan works out! UTF, DATY, LFK, MSOG, MPCFS,........


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela Maximus DTC Yes 50 7/27/20
Review by Maximus (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: 6 stars, possibly my new atf. Angela is one of the most beautiful and skilled providers I've ever seen. Her confidence, humor, and conversational skills are just the icing on the cake. Treat her well boys, so she keeps coming back. Thank you Angela.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AspenMarie Jond765 Denver Yes 140 7/27/20
Review by Jond765 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was lucky enough to get to spend some time with Aspen tonight, I never got the chance back when she was making regular trips to Denver so I jumped at the opportunity when I saw she was making a return! Verification and scheduling was quick and painless. It was nice to find out she went through my past reviews to learn some about me beforehand, so she knew Denver is a bit of a drive for me so she sent me the address a day early so I could plan accordingly and had a glass of ice water for me when I arrived, two small things that go a long way with me. Once in the room I realized just how petite she really is and she quickly calmed my nerves with her calm, relaxed demeanor. Like all the other reviews say, she's gorgeous in her pic but real life is so much better. She has some gorgeous eyes and a killer body. Conversation came easily, flowed naturally, and was enjoyable. Things quickly heated up and I was treated to a fantastic bbbj then onto mpcfs, doggy being my favorite, an amazing backside on such a petite frame is always a welcome surprise, then a cim finish. A second round was attempted but I wasn't up to the task. Never felt rushed or uncomfortable, she was very warm and welcoming throughout. She really focuses on making sure you're having a good time. If you get the chance I would highly recommend seeing her, I know I will again the next time in town.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Auburn Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor Bit Banger DTC Yes 170 7/27/20
Review by Bit Banger (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/8/20
Time: 4 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I hadn’t seen Audrey for a few years, but we’ve kept in touch through TOB. As part of my CARES Act program I reached out to her for a ‘dinner plus’ We met at her incall and proceeded to dinner where we caught up with events in each other’s lives. After dinner we adjourned to her place for some pleasurable BCD activities. What a wonderful evening! Why have I waited so long to see her again?


Age: 44 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DDD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Enchantressselena playtimez457 Boulder Yes 48 7/27/20
Review by playtimez457 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/20/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Excellent experience overall, definitely one of the best massages I’ve had. I will definitely be back!


Age: 41 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella Sinclair-0108 JoeJeff01 DTC Yes 34 7/26/20
Review by JoeJeff01 (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Bella is very cute, tall, with lovely red hair. She was fun to talk to and made me feel very comfortable. All services were gfe and done with enthusiasm. She may be moving to Denver so looking forward to that. Great experience overall and will repeat.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel of Denver Ready2ride Denver Yes 42 7/26/20
Review by Ready2ride (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contact & verification was easy by txt and pm. I invited Hazel over to my place with 4 days notice and she told me the day was free for her and that she would love to come by and meet me. The day of, I made sure that the apartment was clean and presentable and sent Hazel a txt that I was still a go for meeting up later in the afternoon. She replied a few minutes later after finishing her morning run that she was too. That afternoon Hazel arrived right on time in a cute little summer dress and my eyes just about popped out of my head at her vivacious beauty accented by her dark hair, alluring eyes and gorgeous lips. We introduced ourselves outside the house with a nice hug and went in out of the heat. No sooner that when the front door closed behind me, Hazel turned and gave me a passionate long kiss, just like a girlfriend that had missed me for days or even months. Wow!! I knew then that it was going to heat up right away and we weren't even started yet. I invited Hazel into the kitchen dining area to mix up a couple of mimosa's and she was all for it and was happy to assist with the process. We toasted each other with a sip followed up by another passionate kiss and then she had to show and ask me how I liked her getup that she was wearing. I drew her in close and told her that I liked it even better pressed up against me and reached around her shapely small waist for a nice squeeze of that cute little bottom and found that there were no underwear on beneath the dress she was wearing. It was at that time we both agree'd to go upstairs to the bedroom and quickly got down to nothing on at all, save for the fact that she slipped into the bathroom following another passionate kiss to put on a sexy little lingerie set "It did not stay on for very long". I won't go into all of the details but will say that all of the acronyms were nicely done and with more passion than one would expect. I would love to keep Hazel all to myself but she should be experienced by more than just me. She is definitely a keeper and a total GFE. Hazel you haven't seen the last of me and I can't hardly wait to see what we can do together next!! Thank you, Doll.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
XXX Kat NightMoves Denver Yes 67 7/26/20
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/24/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: * My Lady : XXX Kat Location: Longmont It has been a few years since I last played with Kat's Kitty but it has been a long lasting experience. Before I showed up at her private in-call I stopped at the local package store to picked up some Crown Royal. She greeted me with a kiss and said Thank you for the Crown know let's do some Shots, my kind of Lady lol.. If you find yourself way up North schedule some time aside to visit Kat, she is a lot of fun and will definitely show you a great time. Thank you Kat till next time......


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MysticRose tha_donjuan Denver Yes 5 7/26/20
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/18/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This journey started quite some time ago but our schedules wouldn't sync. But on this day they did and I couldn't be happier. She provided directions to her studio and the location is super easy with plenty of parking. As soon as the door opened and I must admit I was a bit taken back by how pretty she is. I mean...wow. Simply beautiful with an unforgettable smile. I was shown the massage room which is very professional with dim lighting and soft music. I can't stress this enough to up and coming massage girls...ambiance is critical and really sets the stage. We chatted for a short bit before I got face down on the table. Right away the touch was exquisite and purposeful. The pace was perfect and very sensual. Time seemed to fly by and before I knew it I was asked to flip over. The massage continued with the same approach and seamlessly blended into soft purposeful intent. It wasn't long before the moon was aligned with the stars. Ok...so overall I would say Rose has claimed her stake in my top 5. She provides a really premium service. I mean...when you couple a really good massage...has all the right sensuality components and is just drop dead gorgeous it's game over for many of the girls out there. Do yourself a favor and go see Rose. She is one of the good ones and I will be back many times. Trust that. Thank you Rose!!!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
VenusGalore dantes Colorado Springs Yes 174 7/26/20
Review by dantes (27 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/9/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Oh my God - Lady Sokha is absolutely amazing! I have been dabbling in the BDSM world for a couple of years now. I had been communicating with Lady Sokha for several months before we were finally able to nail down a date. Due one unforeseen obstacle after another, we had to wait months to finally meet. During that whole time, she was responsive, pan excellent communicator, and attentive to my interests. For better or worse, I feel like we were forced to get to know each a little better before we met. After reading many glowing reviews, my biggest concern was that Lady Sokha would not live up to the hype or my ever growing anticipations. I am happy to report that Lady Sokha went above and beyond all of my wildest expectations! When I arrived, I was greeted by a stunning and beautiful asian. She greeted me with a warm hug and a smile that was so warm, I just wanted to stare into her eyes and melt into her arms. We sat and talked for a few minutes and had a very pleasant conversation which eventually lead into the discussion of activities I have seen a couple of different providers over the years. I have found that every Dom has their own unique flare when it comes to these activities. They all have their pros and cons. I have also found some Doms to be very proficient in one area and then maybe not so much (or maybe just not interested) in other areas. Lady Sokha was very well versed in all activities that we discussed online and then engaged in on that afternoon. What I found with Lady Sokha is unmatched intensity! Don't let her tiny size fool you. She knows how to move and how to use her body. I am a big guy, and I have a decent tolerance for pain. Lady Sokha had no problem finding my breaking points and then riding those edges through the whole. If you want to push yourself to your limits, she is the one to do it! For those of you that are new to BDSM, or not looking to be pushed to and through your limits, Lady Sokha is also an incredibly gentle and passionate companion. She can do everything from a mild, relaxing cuddle session, to absolutely destroying you. I cannot recommend Lady Sokha enough. She is an amazing human being. You will not regret spending time with her!


Age: 37 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Black Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott crazyb DTC Yes 207 7/26/20
Review by crazyb (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/17/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was so happy to be able to see Leyla on a Friday afternoon. Set up was a breeze. I was greeted at the door by a very sexy lady in almost nothing. Greeted with a big hug and a kiss. We sat down and got to know each other for a few minutes. Found out we had some common beliefs about the hobby. Once we both felt it was time to have some fun it was a whirlwind of activity, DFK,BBBJ, DT. and DATY. I couldn't wait any longer and had to have this woman in every way she would have and I never heard her say no to any thing. Round two was more BBBJ to get me ready, then she started all over again this time with a bit more vocal encouragement . I thought about giving a play by play recap but the review would take 90 minutes to read. I will say if you have the chance to see this woman you better jump at it because she is AWESOME. I hope she will make time in her schedule for me next time I can work up the stamina to see her again. Thanks Leyla


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott Skyguyii DTC Yes 207 7/26/20
Review by Skyguyii (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I met Leyla for an early afternoon rendezvous! She did not disappoint! She is a vivacious Sweet Lady! Very easy to carry-on a intelligent conversation with! Met me at the door with a hug and kiss in a skimpy little blue Teddy. The fireworks started from there. It was nonstop action with all the ABC’s involved. . See her with confidence! Thanks again Leyla!


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Tiffany love knightrider69 Denver Yes 32 7/26/20
Review by knightrider69 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Tiffany is one of the best providers I've ever met and had a great time with her. started with shower and some mild body rub which was a new experience for me and then started with the body rub which was amazing. I highly recommend Tiffany and I would definitely meet her again.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-32-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Leyla Scott Higgins37 DTC Yes 207 7/26/20
Review by Higgins37 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first time Leyla and wow what a great experience. The incall location was easy to find and very nice. Once I got there we chatted for a few minutes to go over what I wanted. After that everything was perfect. She is a beautiful woman and a lot of fun. Would definitely recommend seeing her if you get the opportunity to.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Middle Eastern Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-26-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jordyn-1482 Jamaicanhung516 Denver Yes 21 7/26/20
Review by Jamaicanhung516 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 6/23/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Jordyn for an out and she messaged me quickly. the meet up was amazing and she was very enthusiastic with her performance. She is very open minded and very tender. I suggest you see her to get that full experience


Age: 33 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-28-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexiKenni Jamaicanhung516 Denver Yes 25 7/26/20
Review by Jamaicanhung516 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 7/19/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Kenni and Setup and Verification was very simple and tho the point. She arrived to my outcall and was stunning. Looked way better than the photos. Curvy in the right places. I had a mind blowing experience and will recommend you see her. She is very down to earth and a great companion in every way !! See you again soon ! and BOOK HER


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-31-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: