Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

10201 - 10250 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Miss Jessica Smp64 Denver Yes 28 9/21/20
Review by Smp64 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the privilege of see Jessica at her nice in call location. Set up was easy through TOB. She met me at the door wearing a hot little black dress. She is a beautiful young lady with a super hot body and great personality. I will definitely repeat when she's back in town. Treat her like the lady she is.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD+-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl Boredguy27 DTC Yes 143 9/20/20
Review by Boredguy27 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Kara is just wonderful, especially after additional visits. She remembers details really well, and is interesting to talk to before and after the fact. And the main event is just fantastic. No clock watching, she'll keep up with you beat for beat, very vocal and encouraging, and almost all the acronyms you could think of. Check her out, you won't be disappointed. ;)


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll Anthony001 DTC Yes 67 9/20/20
Review by Anthony001 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: One of the pleasures this hobby affords me is the opportunity to read the reviews, trust my gut, and then choose a lady to visit; knowing full well it may turn out great, or be a case of "YMMV". Katy is one of those ladies where the more progressed, the more I enjoyed it. Contacted Katy for a mid-week afternoon appointment. She was a bit delayed from a prior obligation, and was professional in requesting additional time from our original appointment. Her in-call is a nice, comfortable place. She is very helpful with directions to it, and it gives you a "warm fuzzy" about what it will be like when you see her in person. Upon meeting, she was dressed in a short robe which concealed a fantastic body adorned in light greenish-blue lingerie . Katy is of Sicilian decent, and her beautiful olive-colored skin looked outstanding against this minimal ornate covering. While the typical rules pertaining to GFE still apply, Katy was open to my various "interests". Part way one of her dogs managed to open the door where it was kept during and momentarily appeared next to the bed. Fortunately, the dog was very friendly and Katy had it back in its room in seconds flat. Certainly one of the funniest moments I have experienced during my time in the hobby. Once the room was "clear", we were able to get to the fun part again. Katy gets into, and lets you know when she is enjoying herself. She did a great job taking care of me, and kindly assisted with cleaning up "the mess" we made. Afterwards, Katy's personable side really came out. We laid next to each other and just talked for a while about various things. She likes to share and it was very easy to discuss with her whatever came up. A little bit of everything was had during this, with a real sweetheart who knows how to take care of herself while taking care of you as well. By the way, she really does look a lot like Milena Kunis.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BanginBrit Alan2157 Westminster Yes 105 9/20/20
Review by Alan2157 (66 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/11/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I finally was able to see Brt. I actually tried to see her when she had few to no reviews. This time I asked the night before and she responded quickly and screening went quickly. Met her at a nice upscale hotel. She is a very pretty young woman. Beutiful natural rack! We started with some nice BBBJ that moved to DATY while in 69. She was very responsive and climaxed. It took everything I had to hold on for the main event. Some more BBBJ then we moved to CFSMP. Brit is a lot of fun you should see her if you haven't. She is on the north side which I find preferable. Treat her well. Brit take care.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannah-6314 Alan2157 DTC Yes 66 9/20/20
Review by Alan2157 (66 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw Savannah after two other appointments fell through. I normally don't try for a third but after reviewing her pictures I must say I was a little infatuated. When the door opened I knew I made the right choice. Guys she is very hot. Pornstar body. Other reviews were spot on. She has a few rules that really did not get in the way of a good time. GFE , BBBJ, DATY and CFSMP. Take care Savannah


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
NaughtyNicole-8069 inadifferentvoice Colorado Springs Yes 15 9/20/20
Review by inadifferentvoice (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I've seen Nicole twice. She's been around for awhile. Really nice and pretty girl. I'll be seeing her again for more FS.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Melinda720 gb0138 Denver Yes 2 9/18/20
Review by gb0138 (55 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had noticed her P411 profile for a while but have not seen any reviews so I held off meeting her. However, my fondness for Latinas won out and I booked an incall anyway. Am I glad I did. Wow she is pretty! She opened the door and there she was in this strappy little black outfit. She looks much better than her pictures on P411. Hopefully she’ll change them. She lead me to the bedroom where we laid and chatted a bit. After 10 minutes of admiring her fit spinner body and chatting I asked if she kissed. She snuggled in and proceeded to go from LFK to DFK. I played with her kitty over her briefs then slowly worked my way inside. Her soft moans of pleasure indicated I was on the right track. I asked if she enjoyed oral, which she did. She slipped off her panties and I proceeded to enjoy her fresh kitty while she gave a little dirty talk. Later I was on the receiving end and was she good. Sensual and taking direction well. Switching up to 69 and then later she suited me up and took me cowgirl. She is tight and wet and it felt soooo good. Changed to dog, then face down dog. Time was winding down. I asked if she would finish with a BBBJ and she was good but no CIM. Afterwards she cleaned me up and chatted a little more, took a shower and kissed her goodbye for now. Definitely a keeper and I’ll be back. No hesitation. Thank you Melinda.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Misterwrong DTC Yes 120 9/18/20
Review by Misterwrong (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: OMG. What a treat. Beautiful from head to toe. Great conversation. Amazing body. Overall very fun girl. Previous reviews are spot on. Look forward to seeing her again.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl Misterwrong DTC Yes 143 9/18/20
Review by Misterwrong (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Long overdue. Nothing I could add to previous reviews. She was fantastic from start to finish. The hour blew by so quickly. She was very attentive to my needs and what I enjoyed.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Mila-BP harleyselk Fort Collins Yes 44 9/18/20
Review by harleyselk (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Mila sweet, intelligent, articulate, and a positive influence on my day. She put me at easy with her gentle ways and conversation, then she skillfully worked out my stress, all the while discussing various topics with me. The entire time was pleasurable with her attention completely devoted to me. All in all, the stress melted away and the hardness of the past week released through her skillful hands.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-27-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine628 Tony2018 DTC Yes 56 9/17/20
Review by Tony2018 (35 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jasmine saw me last minute at her safe incall location. She's very sweet and definitely GFE. She likes to kiss and made sure I was happy. Would definitely recommend.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannapdx chuck29fe Westminster Yes 83 9/17/20
Review by chuck29fe (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: As all of the previous reviews have stated how great Savannah is, our time spent together was among my top 5 of all time!!! Definitely will repeat. Thank you for such a great time and conversation.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LilMissyXxX Savoir Faire Denver Yes 18 9/17/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: It has been a while since I last saw Little Missy so when I saw her post, I found myself contacting her to see if that little addiction of mine was still there and sure enough, its still there. Once we both decided on our set up time, I was on my way and I arrived on time. Missy was getting all dolled up like she does always and then invited me up. Once inside, it took no time for us to catch up on where we left off at. Missy looks pretty hot in a towel or short robe because it tends to show off those pretty legs of hers. If you guys get a chance, take a look at her calves/thighs for just a moment..........................she can really be a sweet heart when she wants too, I repeat when she wants too LOL.............................The Savior Faire "Green Flavored Pop Sickle" and "The Addiction is Real" Award goes to Ms Little Addiction.............. I had a lot of fun, our old times ROCKED.................................


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-27-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Nicole-3286 azlegalthief1 Colorado Springs Yes 93 9/17/20
Review by azlegalthief1 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: One of my favorite people. . Took her time as usual and made you feel like you were wanted and at home. Will be seeing her again when she comes bsck.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristin sn0w60ard3r Denver Yes 53 9/17/20
Review by sn0w60ard3r (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: As stated in other posts. Kristin is young and beautiful. Incredible body and a great rack. All activities were safe. No GFE which is a little disappointing that makes part of it fun. I was short on time that day, so I was the one who was rushed, probably would have had a better experience if I was not so rushed myself. Next time I will need to set aside more time. She was very nice to talk to. Again short on time so there was not much talking :) I would recommend and hope to repeat for a bit of a longer experience.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Stabbone Denver Yes 129 9/17/20
Review by Stabbone (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/13/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have seen Lexy multiple times and each time is better than the last. She provides an amazing experience with lots of enthusiasm.


Age: 44 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Arielbaby M.Horne Denver Yes 43 9/17/20
Review by M.Horne (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: All the accolades in the previous reviews are spot on. Upon entering you are greeted by this beautiful tall slender statuesque vision that blows away any expectations you may have had from looking at her pictures. It may be cliche but those pictures don't capture her beauty, especially not the beauty on the inside. She immediately puts you at ease with her kind voice, wonderful attitude, great smile, and gentle touch. Her personality amplifies her wish to please you, completely! And that she does with skill. I'm having visions of our time together, the experience, the view, and our contrast reflected in the strategically placed mirror. Ariel, thank you much for a time to be long remembered.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Ebony Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-24-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Yen-3308 Bad_thoughts123 Rockies Yes 29 9/17/20
Review by Bad_thoughts123 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/20
Time: 30 min Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Yen is amazing, pure and simple! If you’re looking for an Asian provider with an amazing body and skills, look no further! I was very nervous going to meet her (as I am with any new provider), but she put me to ease almost immediately. She answered the door in a sexy red dress and immediately started with the small talk and getting to know each other. By the time the fun started, I was comfortable and relaxed, as if I was hanging out with a long loner friend. Her CBJ skills are incredible (I was almost done then and there) and her DATY tasted like candy. By the time it got to the main event, I was VERY ready! She is very tight and seemed to enjoy everything as much as I did. Because of her CBJ skills, I was done relatively quickly, but she didn’t rush me out the door. We stayed and talked for a little bit before I headed out. She is by no means a clock watcher. This woman is amazing and I will happily go see her next time that she’s in town. Do yourself a favor and go see this beautiful, amazing woman, you will not be disappointed.


Age: 32 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hunter VanDyke Todoesprivado Denver Yes 112 9/17/20
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the opportunity to participate in a duo with Hunter and Lexi Skate...Honestly one of my best experiences in my hobby life, so far. Lexi is a gorgeous woman with an incredible body and full of energy. And well, Hunter is just.....perfection. The chemistry between these two is unreal. I was in awe for the entire time, it was such an amazing and surreal experience. If you are ever considering a duo, definitely give these ladies a try. They are spectacular! Thank you Lexi and Hunter! You made me feel so special!


Age: 47 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ShelbyCreams cosmo DTC Yes 37 9/16/20
Review by cosmo (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/25/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have always been a Shelby fan. This is my first intimate spin around the block in one. Shelby in her listings describe herself as a hot young firecracker and full of energy. Yes quite the combo. Shelby is a definite GFE with BBBJ and DATY on the menu. I will see you soon Shelby. Thank You


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lolaababii Pickaxe DTC Yes 45 9/16/20
Review by Pickaxe (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/9/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: 2nd visit with this beautiful, and soft spoken woman. My goodness....this half hour was hotter and more intense than the initial one. I do not go into details. But I will be a regular and I HIGHLY recommend you spend some time with Lola. Lola....thank you again. You’re amazing. See you soon gorgeous. XOXO.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Nicole-3286 Colofred81 Colorado Springs Yes 93 9/16/20
Review by Colofred81 (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/20
Time: 30 min Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ashley greeted me at the door and I was drained after our time together, definitely going to repeat when she comes back to town. Glad we found time to connect.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen TravelNReview Denver Yes 120 9/16/20
Review by TravelNReview (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/22/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I went to her incall location and when I requested the room number.... crickets! After a half hour she replied and said that she had something ugent to attend to and asked me if I could wait just a little bit. I did. She came back rather shortly and we started. I wanted an hour, however, she explained that she only had a half hour that day. Grrr. Giiiiiirl! On to the good stuff. Bree is a foxy girl to be certain. Pretty face slim waist etc. For me... the perfect body. She made me feel comfortable and started with dinning at the Y. She returned the favor with a bj which was great. Mind you, a bj isn't my thing. Its there just to get my soldier to stand at attention and move on. But this girl... Holy crap! Skills! I hate saying this because it will fill her appointment book and I wont be able to see her again. I think next time I may have her try and make me finish that way and skip the other stuff (only happed twice in my life) I digress, we moved into some great positions, all safe of course, and had a good time. Some smiles, some laughs and so forth. She's the kind of chick I date outside of the hobby, so I felt right at home in her embrace. Thanks Bree for the compliment at the end. Genuine or not its nice to be told "you know what you're doing".


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove Bravo1 Westminster Yes 68 9/16/20
Review by Bravo1 (38 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a great meeting with Sara, super nice and easy to talk to. We bonded over HGTV and thoughts of living in different parts of the country. Pictures do not do her justice, great curves in all the right places. Felt completely unrushed, like I was hanging out with my gf just relaxing while moving in the right direction. Nice BJ demo and then we got to the fun stuff. Multiple positions and MSOG was offered but I explained I prefer one extended. This was a very nice experience and I would definitely recommend meeting her if you have the chance.


Age: 41 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Oasis TexasNomad79 Denver Yes 47 9/16/20
Review by TexasNomad79 (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/2/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Needed a same day apt and Jessi replied to my request in a timely manner. Like all previous reviews, she is one of a kind and gives a massage as good or better than anyone else on TOB. She has fun and truly cares about making sure you feel good. All activities after the flip were superb. Make sure you take a look at her website and you will not be disappointed. Highly recommend


Age: 32 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-25-37
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
BreeHanssen Thumpurr DTC Yes 120 9/15/20
Review by Thumpurr (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Why did I wait so long? She is drop dead gorgeous and has one of the best body, personality and bedroom talent combinations I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. We had great conversation throughout the time...I especially loved the way she acts when she gets excited! I can't wait to repeat!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-25-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Thumpurr DTC Yes 129 9/15/20
Review by Thumpurr (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This is long overdue! I had the pleasure of meeting the wonderful Lexi back in August! She was super inviting and made me feel at ease right when I walked in the door. We shared a few shots of vodka and then the fun began. DFK, BBJ, DATY, Mish, CG, BBJCIM. She is very vocal and is completely honest about what she likes and dislikes, which is a definite plus in my book. Thanks again! -Thumpurr (Cobra, haha)


Age: 44 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lolaababii ecc2012 Denver Yes 45 9/15/20
Review by ecc2012 (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lola is a wonderful lady, she made feel very welcome and comfortable right away. She starts with a massage which was good, she even massages your feet which feels so good and she also loves to tease the boys while you are face down. Once she asked me to flip the massage continued for a moment, but then she started to get super sensual and it wasn't long before I wanyed a 2nd round. Lola is a great gal. Treat her right and you both will have a great time.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsRoseMarie9 MileHighCity Denver Yes 27 9/15/20
Review by MileHighCity (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/20
Time: 15 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Beautiful in and out she will always be my ATF! There's no one else I would rather see. It might be hard to schedule at times but it’s always worth the wait. Won't go into details but she is amazing you won't be disappointed!


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannapdx boulderclimber303 Westminster Yes 83 9/15/20
Review by boulderclimber303 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/7/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: On short notice, Savanna was able to do a quick verification with me and I had an incall appt. at a nice hotel within a couple of hours. Savanna greeted me in a nice black teddy showing off her ample assets. She is super laid back and easy going, and I appreciated her asking me what I liked and how I wanted it. Started off with great CBJ, normally I don't like cbj that much but she's got skills and great eye contact, next up was the main event and she was very accommodating to my tastes and even offered me a new position I hadn't thought of yet. (standing doggy over a chair in front of the mirror so I could watch those beauties swing). Afterwards we hung out and talked for a bit like old friends, she didn't rush me out the door at all. A much appreciated experience after the last couple of experiences I've had with providers from Eros. Stick to the board fella's.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karapearl itsaulgoodman DTC Yes 143 9/15/20
Review by itsaulgoodman (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/27/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had an amazing time with Karapearl. She could tell I was new to hobbying and was patient with me lol. I plan on seeing her again whenever she is in town.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-28-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Haylie Sky Chubby Denver Yes 7 9/15/20
Review by Chubby (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I'd almost forgotten how young and beautiful 23 can be. Nice DTC incall. Seperate entrance for privacy. Plaid "school girl" outfit. I brought some orange juice and champagne for Mimosas. Had a couple of drinks and some conversation. Good rapport. Nice natural breasts. Firm responsive nipples. Perfect round very firm ass. Really as good as it gets. BBBJ, Daty, Doggie (WOW), Mish, CG, more BBBJ. Hoping she'll see me again soon.


Age: 22 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amber Allure The Goat Thornton Yes 133 9/15/20
Review by The Goat (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This girl is amazing, every time i see her she’s just as excited to see me as I am to see her. Always get a nice big hug and peck on the cheek. I have seen this girl multiple times but not very long but this time I Decided to see her for 2 hours and I’m so glad I did. This girl is the best I’d like to keep her for myself. Treat her right guys and she’ll do the same. Thanks for a great time!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Lots Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CallieVane The Goat DTC Yes 247 9/15/20
Review by The Goat (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/31/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Nice girl. Easy set up, when i arrived she was waiting for me looking amazing. Put me at ease and had a great time. Will repeat


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD+-32-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ShelbyCreams CunningLinguist69 Denver Yes 37 9/15/20
Review by CunningLinguist69 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Shelby Creams is an amazing provider! I messaged Ms. Shelby to schedule a last minute appointment. She got back to me right away and was very accommodating. I went to her incal. Shortly, afterwards she told me her room number and off I went. She's a little skinnier than her photos but she is very pretty. We talked for a bit then moved onto the main event. I won't go into details but her IOP is off the charts. She loves what she does and it shows. You won't be disappointed if you have the chance to meet her


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexy-skate Todoesprivado Denver Yes 129 9/15/20
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the opportunity to participate in a duo with Lexi and Hunter Van Dyke. Honestly one of my best experiences in my hobby life, so far. Lexi is a gorgeous woman with an incredible body and full of energy. And well, Hunter is just.....perfection. The chemistry between these two is unreal. I was in awe for the entire time, it was such an amazing and surreal experience. If you are ever considering a duo, definitely give these ladies a try. They are spectacular! Thank you Lexi and Hunter! You made me feel so special!


Age: 44 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-22-27
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alisalulu NeedRelease719 Denver Yes 64 9/14/20
Review by NeedRelease719 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Alisa treated me to a wonderful experience. Amazing with communication despite her not being perfect at english but the accent was more than worth it, so sexy. While she doesn't look EXACTLY like the pics, she's still an absolute smokeshow and I disagree with the past reviews - no disappoint here. So curvy, so good at what she does and actually seems to have fun with it. Really passionate with plenty of sexy sounds, I definitely recommend her.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elisesweets7 benpicking Westminster Yes 3 9/14/20
Review by benpicking (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Elise at a nice incall in the Westminster area after several days of back and forth through the TOB private messaging system. Standard 2 call system upon arrival at her incall location. Upon arrival we spent several minutes chatting and getting to know one another a bit better. Elise is originally a Texas girl and has the sweetest accent. I really enjoyed getting to know her a bit better before the adult activities started. After a few minutes she invited me to get comfortable and I happily obliged. Elise has some great assets if you know what I mean. If you are a breast man you will not be disappointed...especially when she rubs them up against the boys. Next the cover went on followed by a CBJ. I had to stop her to keep from popping too early. That was followed by some time playing with her lovely kitty including FIV. I think she enjoyed it as much as I did based on here reaction. This went on for several minutes until she finally tapped out. By this time me and the little guy were more than ready and she asked me what my favorite position is. I opted for good ole missionary and hopped on board for a great ride. We found a great rhythm that sent me over the top in short order. After round one we spent some more time chatting about a wide variety of subjects until I felt like I might be ready for round two. Elsie was a real sport trying to get me to pop a second time. No small task these days lol! She persevered though with oil and a HJ and finally...success! Overall, I had a great time with Elise. If you want to spend some time with a fun Texas gal I would recommend giving Elise a call. You will leave a happy man!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DDD+-28-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
PrettyKittyKayla Coloradopntr Denver Yes 8 9/14/20
Review by Coloradopntr (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, I still have a smile on my face. I texted her initially to check availability and she and I agreed on a time. She asked me to text when I was in area and she would direct me to her location. I followed her lead parked. Then I hear her sweet voice as I look up. There stands a beautiful brunette in a white sundress. I walk inside she gives me a hug and offers me water . She then floats into the kitchen to retrieve. She then joins me in her room. The room was dimly lit, soft music and a sturdy message table. She stands in front of me and unveils her breast, which I must say are incredible. She is tone and is very flexible. Her breast are beyond perfect, we dfk and really seemed to enjoy making out. I could have just made out with her. We both felt a connection and things progressed slowly. Her body is amazing and she knows what she likes. She is so sweet and so beautiful I could not believe that I got to spend time with her. I loved hanging with Kayla. I seriously felt like she was an old friend the way we connected.Once we both were drained she cleaned us up and we chatted. We had a lot in common we proceeded to the door. It was a little tough to leave cause the conversation was as good as our playtime. I would tell anyone to go see her and stay longer. She is truly astonishing! I’ll see you again soon.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32D-26-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Naughty Professor Tanisgre Denver Yes 39 9/14/20
Review by Tanisgre (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met The Naughty Professor for the first time and the massage was exquisite and unhurried. Will 10 of 10 recommend.


Age: 42 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristin DrDong89 Westminster Yes 53 9/14/20
Review by DrDong89 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/6/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the absolute pleasure of spending time with Kristin today, and it was nothing short of incredible. She has plenty of amazing reviews already, and all I can do is echo the feelings of the others. She is incredibly lovely, sweet, and super sexy all at the same time. Her voice is incredibly attractive, and she is drop dead gorgeous physically. Exactly my type. To top it off, she has a great personality, and made me feel super welcome and took care of me. I'll see her every time she comes to town. If you're on the fence, I honestly think you'd be crazy not to see her. Thank you Kristin!


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsCherry Savoir Faire DTC Yes 14 9/13/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Once upon a time, I was fortunate enough to cross paths with a very cool woman that goes by the name of "Cherry". I don't know why I have a thing for women named "Cherry", maybe its because I like the taste of cherries LOL. Anyways, I contacted Cherry and she responded fairly quickly. Once we got the screening process over, things became more of a breeze. We scheduled a time and the next thing I knew, I was at her in call location. She immediately sent me the room number and up, up, up I went. Once inside, I immediately noticed how freaking cool (my kind of woman) this woman is. We talked and talked about some of everything and I couldn't have enjoyed her company anymore than I already did. It is safe to say that we connected very well on a mental level. I was so into talking to her that time was of no importance to me LOL. Cherry took the lead and of course I followed. She exhibited some awesome skills and you will get no complaints from me. As the saying goes, all good things must come to an end and I must say that I was sad to be leaving. If you are searching for a woman that you can watch a football game with, chug a tall cold one with or just kick back and watch some Jerry Springer/Maury Povich with, well I found her for you, she goes by the name Ms Cherry Hilson....................................The Savior Faire "She's comfortable in her own skin" Award goes to that cool laid back woman named Cherry......


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Willow Moon Dancer tha_donjuan DTC Yes 7 9/13/20
Review by tha_donjuan (112 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Willow had been on my radar for quite some time. I was finally able to align my schedule with hers. On this day she posted availability in DTC which is a preferred area of mine. She did mention that this was very temporary and a longer term incall is TBD. So onto the massage. I think I may of caught her on a bit of an off day....as she has quite a bit going on and she reminded me of how tired she was. I was given a brief of her rules about the cookie jar being off limits. I can see how most guys need to be told but I just absorbed it and proceeded to assume position on the massage table. Once face down the massage started and stayed primarily therapeutic. Given how much I was in need of it I didn't mind too much. I will say much more teasing pre-flip would have been wonderful. On the flip more therapeutic massage followed and eventually things were taken up a notch and I was able to finally shoot for the moon as it were. Overall I would say most will find Willow to be super nice and easy going. She has good energy and is very welcoming. I've noticed quite a bit of competition within the FBSM arena and thankfully there are many good options to fit different tastes. Good luck out there guys and nice to meet you Willow.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-27-40
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Hazel of Denver darthpeter Denver Yes 42 9/13/20
Review by darthpeter (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Hazel is awesome. I was so glad to see her. She is very enthusiastic, and makes you feel like you are the center of attention. I wont get into any details, but the details were done with enthusiasm. I would recommend her and will be seeing her again.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kristin Kusoyi Fort Collins Yes 53 9/13/20
Review by Kusoyi (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/20
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Excellent! Wonderful time with a beautiful women. Easy set up and a great location. Highly recommend.


Age: 28 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jennifergrace907 Freebags0001 Denver Yes 8 9/13/20
Review by Freebags0001 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/1/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What a treat and then some, Jennifer is an amazing companion, first time seeing Jennifer, I reached out, setup and verification were a breeze. I went to location, nice upscale little spot. I needed a relaxing rub down and Jennifer went the extra mile. Started off with getting to know one another, she is an absolute gem to talk with, and then we moved to the bedroom, full body rubdown was spectacular and the flip and finish were pure bliss, keeping the deets to myself, Jennifer is a true queen, treat her as such and your time will be well spent, looking forward to my next visit, thanks Jennifer.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Other Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessicasfun DBroncos Westminster Yes 22 9/12/20
Review by DBroncos (9 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jessica is new to TOB but not new to this lifestyle. She is actually a CMT but also has a very sensual disposition. I saw her a couple of times for a therapeutic massage and had always hoped she would offer more. She loves what she does and it shows. Started with a therapeutic massage and really gets the kinks out, on the flip she turns up the heat and the sensuality. Body to body and uses the right amount of oil. She loves to be touched as as long as your respectful. Once the massage part is over, she is total GFE. Her curves are amazing and her smile is contagious. Multiple positions, all amazing. She plays totally safe which is awesome. She will become a fav of many. Thanks Jess.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-30-42
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ms T DDD xdppdx Denver Yes 119 9/12/20
Review by xdppdx (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/3/20
Time: 45 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I followed Ms T's guidelines for verification, and this was seemless, We arranged a time for the FBSM. Her directions to her place were spot on and without confusion, she greeted me at the door. She is so open and conversant. I enjoyed this aspect of her very much. She also provided a very nice rub. Upon the flip her magnificent breasts were on full display. I usually do not talk about physical aspects of providers much, but she has the most perfect breasts of anyone I have seen over the many years of my life. And she uses them them to this client's enjoyment. Ms T listens well to requests and surprised me with her openness to my requests. The whole experience from her was very good and I anticipate repeating. Highly recommended.


Age: 43 Hair Color: Platinum Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Lane Csmaine Denver Yes 93 9/12/20
Review by Csmaine (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 8/26/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met Sasha for a massage in her downtown location and have to say it was the best massage I have had in a long time. The ending was in expected by was also the frosting on the cake. I highly recommend Sasha and her strong herds to get you in the relaxed moon and can promise she does not disappoint. At the end she even gave me some nice words about me and how it was a pleasure to give a man with such a nice body a massage. She also said some other things that I will keep between her and I. Thanks Sasha and I will be seeing you again.


Age: 35 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LaurenRose101 Greenlite DTC Yes 2 9/12/20
Review by Greenlite (17 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/4/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Its been a long time since I had a chance to see a provider but today I took a chance on Lauren. I'm glad I did. Shes a beautiful bubbly petite ebony that's very down to earth. Contact was easy once she verified me thru tob for after I got off work. She was very easy to talk to and I never got the impression I was being rushed. After our conversation she put on some music and we got comfortable. The cover came out and then she gave me a very nice cbj. Then she said "how do you want me?" Of course I said cg and she didn't hesitate to get on top. She enthusiastically rode for several minutes. Realizing I was on borrowed time before I came, I put her on her back for and finished in mish. Although I was very attracted to her, I never kissed her, it's not really my thing. Maybe shes not into it either. Idk. I had a very good time and would recommend. I hope she continues to visit Denver.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: