Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

9951 - 10000 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Emily Jordan Helloladies Denver Yes 120 10/29/20
Review by Helloladies (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Emily early on a Monday morning and was able to meet the same day. In a word, she is awesome. We connected quickly and she seemed to intuitively know what I needed without words. Great space, awesome girl and just what I needed to get the week started right. If you have not seen her, you are truly missing out. Thank you Emily.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ashley Nicole-3286 Germancar Columbus Yes 93 10/29/20
Review by Germancar (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/9/20
Time: 30 min Location: ColumbusIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: An awesome incall location: clean, safe and very comfortable. Ashley is a beautiful and sensual lady excellent. Her body is tone and she is incredibly fit. She’s a great conversationalist, intelligent and aims to please. Enjoyed. Proceed with confidence and enjoy! Met at the door by a sexy girl next door type and led upstairs. Things heat up quickly between Ashley and I when we see each other. Proceeded to provide a variety of adult alphabet activities concluding with a nice facial. Awesome time with a very nice, sexy young lady. Looking forward to another. Will definitely repeat!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36D-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
XXX Kat Boomstick Longmont Yes 67 10/29/20
Review by Boomstick (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: LongmontIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first time meeting with Kat, and it was an absolute delight. Setup was easy, her in-call is very comfortable, and is conveniently located off the freeway. Her body is amazing and you'll leave feeling like a king. I can't wait to see her again!


Age: 33 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: Yes Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36C-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Asian Angela Soul8569 DTC Yes 50 10/28/20
Review by Soul8569 (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a fun time hanging out with such a pretty girl. Easy to talk to although English isn't her first language mine wasn't either. Nice incall. Definitely again next time she's in town.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Black Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Jessica Hobs Denver Yes 28 10/28/20
Review by Hobs (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Well guys, I have no idea what the issue was with the "so-so" review... This lady is amazing! Her body and skin are exquisite. All activities were safe and well enjoyed.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD+-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lindsey Legend Savoir Faire Denver Yes 55 10/28/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Lindzey and I have been in contact for the past month or so trying to agree on a time to meet. Nothing seemed to work up until today. I arrived on time and was invited upstairs right away. Once inside, I noticed how much Lindzey favored her photos, I could have picked her out of a crowd at a concert LOL. She has these unique "cat eyes" that look awesome while performing "Head Games". She exhibits a great attitude/demeanor/conversation which I give her an A+ for. If you are in search for that attractive woman that you can sit down with and enjoy a football game with, look no further, I found her. Providers do not get any down to earth or cooler than Lindzie Legend. The Savior Faire "Madonna Ciccone" and "Head Games 101" Award goes to the woman they call Lindzie Legend. See you around soon and take care of yourself as well.......


Age: 27 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-24-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Morgantruly702 croe Denver Yes 31 10/28/20
Review by croe (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Morgan is wonderful and absolutely lives up to her photos in every way. Following my initial call, a few more texts led me to her room, where she was waiting for me in a very appropriate outfit. She's easy to get along with and definitely focused on pleasing. And her natural body is truly fantastic. Anyone who visits her will be very satisfied they did! Enjoy Denver, Morgan!


Age: 25 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
RyleighCOS FirstTimer_COS Colorado Springs Yes 76 10/28/20
Review by FirstTimer_COS (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: This was my first time and Ryleigh really made me feel good about the experience. Conversation was good. Would highly recommend and yes I will be going back!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amora Dior Alan2157 DTC Yes 23 10/28/20
Review by Alan2157 (66 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Went and saw Amore. She is a bombshell! She is better in person than what her pictures sjow. Very beautiful woman. Top notch GFE. She was very accommodating and did not rush. I highly recommend seeing her. You will enjoy her company. She is like an awesome trip to Vegas... Which is where she currently lives! I left very happy. GFE, BBBJ, DATY & MPCFS.


Age: 34 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DD-26-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jasmine628 Katrachito DTC Yes 56 10/28/20
Review by Katrachito (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/21/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jasmine was great easy to set up clean incalllocation and easy to find. She is definitely GFE. All activities were done with great attitude she's easy to talk to and hang around with I 100% recommend guys straight up with respect until you respect as well.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
asianlulu FreshAndFunky Westminster Yes 152 10/28/20
Review by FreshAndFunky (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Simple two way text she was ready right away, got to the hotel. She gave the room number, and I was on my way. Entered the room she was a little older it seems, but still very pretty and very nice with a tight little spinner body. She can jump on and move quick. She’s a little quiet but has some good little Japanese moans. I like it, thanks for the good time. See you next time I go to the mountains. ;)


Age: 38 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32C-24-33
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alisalulu Josh69 DTC Yes 64 10/27/20
Review by Josh69 (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very gorgeous great breast all around amazing skills and sexy accent as well


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Denese3E's nf77 Boulder Yes 2 10/27/20
Review by nf77 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/20
Time: 30 min Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw her at a mid scale hotel. After a quick shower, it was off to the races. if you like mature, you can't do better than Denese. Very GFE, DFK & DT is out of this world. Great demeanour, not a clockworker. More a co-adventuress.


Age: 55 Hair Color: Gray Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: BBW Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: Yes Breasts: Natural Measurements: 38DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Jessica NomadNa Westminster Yes 28 10/27/20
Review by NomadNa (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Great time. Jess brings assets to the table that honestly bring a little tear of joy to your eye. A was absolutely amazing, Bravo. Cute little girl next door face, great abs. Jess is a YMMV provider who seems to like to feel the moment. Recommend going with the slower sensual approach rather than goin for a workout. She has a great smile and lights up when you're happy. Jess responds wonderfully when its the right tempo. Very nice audio and visuals. Look forward to seeing again.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD+-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina NightMoves DTC Yes 145 10/27/20
Review by NightMoves (163 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/21/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: * My Lady : Catalina Location: DTC Private In-Call When Catalina texted to tell me she would be retiring soon I just had to see her right then and there. Catalina is one of two providers I have been out in public with she was always looking out for me and I was looking out for her. I was one of Catalina first Client when she first came to the Mile High Scene. I remember our first date I was giving her shit and she just simply stopped, looked at me and said Fuck Yooooou, after I caught my breath from laughing so hard I said " You and I are going to get along just fine ". Catalina if you are reading this I want to Thank you for all the Fine Memories and to wish you the very best in all you do. *The greatest final scene*


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SexyAliz badboytimmay DTC Yes 100 10/27/20
Review by badboytimmay (25 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/19/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Been relatively dormant recently. Saw Aliz coming to town and I jumped. Gotta love the Thai gals...you know what you're gonna get, their and her hygiene is impeccable, great coms, and if you work within their boundaries you'll have a great time. I've seen her several times and that should be all you need to know. Not big on kissing...understable in these times. Everything else GFE.. she's smoking hot, aims to please, skilled, and is sweet as can be (helps if you are). Great all around...hard to see anyone being disappointed. She's a gem and I'll definitely see her again. Wish she came around more often....


Age: 30 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-24-35
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lizzy Pink Steve Rogers Denver Yes 38 10/26/20
Review by Steve Rogers (126 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was lucky to see Lizzy again and she didn't disappoint. Her hair color has changed since the last time that I saw her and I love the new look! If you see my first of review of Miss Pink, I mention her lovely curves. Again, that body blew me away! Curves for days and in all the right places. I had to just admire her for a moment before getting caught up with her. Daty to get her warmed up. Cg, mish, doggy, standing doggy. We shared some conversation about tattoos and I come to find out that she is getting some fresh ink that day. A great reason for me to come back again and check out her new ink. Stay chill and classy Lizzy!


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DDD-29-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ShelbyCreams That1Guy Denver Yes 37 10/26/20
Review by That1Guy (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WOW. JUST WOW. Thee best provider I have ever seen. Her face is cute as hell. Body is out of control hott. Skills are unmatched and great and conversation. I wish she would of had an hour to spare cause I woulda been all over it with her. If you haven’t seen her - Go now. Don’t waste your time. Cause in your review you’re gonna say - That1Guy was spot on. GFE to the fullest.


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessikray Cruzcontrol39 DTC Yes 95 10/26/20
Review by Cruzcontrol39 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Jessikray was so nice and absolute great gfe experience!


Age: 32 Hair Color: Light Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elara babalu DTC Yes 67 10/26/20
Review by babalu (11 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Appropriate screening via TOB. Exactly as nothing to add to a long list of very positive reviews. Highly recommended!


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jessica Martinez 2+ Savoir Faire Denver Yes 94 10/26/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/18/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Yes, not during the session Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Me and Jessica had been in touch off and on for the past week. I just happened to stumble upon a hotel room and she had just returned from out of town. Jessica had a a mishap occur on her way to my out call which caused me to almost fall asleep on her LOL. Once Jessica arrived, I took care of the small mishap and we caught up on current events. Its always good talking with her because she will make you forget all about time when focusing directly on her. Jessica was dressed casually in jeans and a little jacket with her hair down. Jessica its always good to see you and I just love that accent of yours. The Savior Faire "Grab me/Pull me/Grind with me" Award goes to Ms Martinez. Take care of yourself and I shall see you around................


Age: 27 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34D-25-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miss Jessica Boxer3333 DTC Yes 28 10/26/20
Review by Boxer3333 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/20
Time: 4 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very relaxed enjoyable evening with Miss Jessica. Great conversation and connection. She is an absolute sweetheart. A gentleman never elaborates but if you treat her well, she will ensure you enjoy your time. Treat her well guys. She is a doll. Thank you sweetie for the extended time.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD+-28-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lyndzi jj2018k Denver Yes 38 10/26/20
Review by jj2018k (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Enjoyed my time with her and agree with all other reviews that she is great. I enjoyed the conversations more with her as just real and down to earth


Age: 32 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sassy2184 Tspoon50 Denver Yes 28 10/26/20
Reese Reynolds Illini88 DTC Yes 142 10/26/20
Review by Illini88 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I was able to spend an hour with this lovely lady a few days ago and she was a class act throughout the entire experience. Easy to set up a visit and very good communication. I had had the jitters with her for some reason. The issue was all me but she was extremely patient, generous and willing to get me past them. This lady is physically stunning and a must see. There are too many reasons to list why she has so many positive reviews so just go see her. Thank you for everything Miss Reese! I would love to see you again.


Age: 45 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 38D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elara SpaceForce1 DTC Yes 67 10/25/20
Review by SpaceForce1 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Let me start off by saying Elara absolutely deserves your respect. She has practiced hands, a precise knowledge of how to heal and soothe your body and a wonderful personality to put your mind at ease. She is a beautiful soul inside and outside and she is generous with her passion and her skills. She was able to identify trouble spots on my back and with gentle care and precise strokes worked through them. Once done with that she was able to stimulate me in ways that I could not have imagined. Several days later I am still thinking about just this amazing experience with this goddess of a women. Set up and verification was quick and easy. She is very communicative and will make you feel like an old friend when you meet her. I am so fortunate to have reached out to her. And I will be sure to do so again. Till next time... Thank you Elara for your generosity and your healing.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-24-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alison James horizonzd Denver Yes 48 10/25/20
Review by horizonzd (24 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/5/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I met with ally on Monday afternoon she welcomed me in her room and the fun began she has a great personality and looks just like her pics can’t wait to see her again good bbbj and fs thanks ally


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Dianna Anderson dudemanhey Westminster Yes 47 10/25/20
Review by dudemanhey (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Dianna was a delightful provider. Outcall is nice, clean and comfortable. Sexy, tasty and I’m already wanting seconds.


Age: 40 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-29-32
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Brooke4Fort nocofun15 Fort Collins Yes 30 10/25/20
Review by nocofun15 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/20
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Brooke is an amazingly beautiful and fit woman with a great sense of humor who i have seen several times over the past couple of years. Her massage skills are on par with the best in the game and her VIP is it. If I had one complaint, it is that she only offers a 30 minute and the time goes by in a blink of an eye. I truly enjoy seeing this gorgeous lady whenever our schedules line up.


Age: 39 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 33D-27-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
619lingling Savoir Faire DTC Yes 8 10/25/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: The Real Ms Lani posted and was fortunate to land her this time after a number of failed attempts because the person I was contacting was not her. Anyways, we set up a time and I arrived at her in call on time. She invited me to come up after arriving and once inside, I saw a woman that looks just like her pics. She has these eyes that smile on their own, coupled with the prettiest deep dimples you want to see on a woman. Dimples to me are so sexy and Ms Lani showcases her dimples non stop. Attitude/demeanor= A+ she is just the coolest ever. She appears to be one of the good girls who goes/gets naughty at times LOL. Warning: this woman exhibits TRIPLE AAA (arched ass alert) and I loved it. She is not GFE so know this up front prior to visiting her and things will go smoother. I could have chilled with her the rest of the day seriously, she was that cool to be around. The Savior Faire "Bling Bling" and "Eyes that smile" Award goes to the lovely Ms Bling Bling. We chatted about a lot of different things and I am so/so/so looking forward to the next time that she cums to town already. Ms Lani please take care of yourself, I recommend this woman highly.


Age: 26 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Lots Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Asian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
alexandriababe Bigfoot257 Boulder Yes 11 10/25/20
Review by Bigfoot257 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/17/20
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: WHOA! Finally a girl who knows how to put the S in FBSM. Setup was easy and quiet incall location. When I walked in I was met by a gorgeous woman with an amazing body. Let me tell you guys it just got better from there. She was very sweet and made sure I was relaxed and comfortable. As for the massage, you won't be disappointed she took her time and made sure my hands never got lonely. On the flip, what a site to behold! I will definitely see her again and again and again.


Age: 25 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Honeypot Savoir Faire Denver Yes 56 10/24/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I got a jingle from The Pot saying that she was available for me to cum by and of course I wasn't busy so I made my way on over to her in call. We had a few mishaps before we actually could meet up. Once inside of her spacious in call, we chatted and kinda bumped into one another LOL in different parts of the room. This girl is so funny at times and I seem to get a chuckle from her constantly. The next thing I know, her friend joins us. I never get a warning or anything about her friend being there. I can tell you this, its always a pleasure when she joins us. The Savior Faire "How do you want me" and "She loves to slide them half way down" Award goes to The Pot of Honey.........


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alison James Rev11670 DTC Yes 48 10/24/20
Review by Rev11670 (16 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Contacted Mrs Ally and set up time for Next day. She responded very quick. She checked references and we set a time for next day. Arrived at location a she responded quickly once again. Went to room and she opened door and as others have said Wow. She is a beautiful woman and pictures are accurate. Her real beauty is being a genuine and down to earth woman. She is very easy to talk to and able to set the moment perfectly. Once activities were started (DATY,BBBJ,CFS,CIM)all was performed with enthusiasm. She definitely knows how to please and knows what she wants and enjoys. Highly recommend and will see again


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
catalina skate73 DTC Yes 145 10/24/20
Review by skate73 (29 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: From the first minute I knew this was a good idea. Catalina is amazing. Whatever your need this woman is it. She blew my mind. She will blow yours. Better get in a visit before she is gone for good. That’s my recommendation. I’ll go back for sure.


Age: 33 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Latina Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alison James Hobbyguy1985 DTC Yes 48 10/24/20
Review by Hobbyguy1985 (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/10/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Very nice incall. Made the entire experience relaxed and worry free. Ally Deep takes her name to another level. DEEP. She is a truly a goddess. A BBBJ from another planet. Multiple CIM finishes begging for me to do it. Voluptuous, discreet. Truly there to please you in every way.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 32DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Petitedoll Savoir Faire Denver Yes 67 10/24/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I am not sure why I was so persistent on seeing The Katy May but now that I have, I must let it be known that I was IMPRESSED. This woman is simply a HUGE ASSET to the TOB Community. The Katy May is made up with beautiful features, starting with a sexy tanned body, a very cute personality/demeanor, a TOP 5 set of twins and a very pretty face/eyes/hair. I am sure all of this has already been said but I wanted to repeat it dammit LOL. Now that I have basically gotten all of the "This Girl is Freaking Fine" cudos out of the way, I can focus on what led up. Contacted this Sicilian Bombshell and she replied quickly. We decided on a time and Katy reached out to me for a time change, which I thought was very considerate of her versus letting me sit somewhere for 15 minutes (my kind of woman). I gladly agreed with the time change and I soon found my way to The Katy May Suite. After arriving, we chatted it up about not meeting one another for the past 3 years LOL. While she was talking, I was admiring all that she had to offer. Caution: the girl is so good she had me whispering in her ear if she was trying to make me a REGULAR LOL. My time was up and I can safely say that I hope she allows me to return to The Katy May Suite sooner rather than later because I had a very wonderful time. The Savior Faire "She took me to Sicily and back" and "The Katy May Naked in Timberlands" Award goes to the one and only Katy May................Rock on girl, I adore your style from the back splash kitchen tile to that unmatched confidence..................


Age: 28 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DDD-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Nikibp93 killingtimedts Rockies Yes 80 10/24/20
Review by killingtimedts (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: RockiesIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow! All I can say is wow! What a beautiful woman. Such a great personality. Great location. I just can’t get over the amazing experience. You will not be disappointed. I wish I lived closer so I could see her more often.


Age: 27 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34DD-24-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LeeTaylor004 mbdenver65 Denver Yes 47 10/23/20
Review by mbdenver65 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/16/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had a fantastic time with Lee. Amazingly sweet and conversation was great. Very nice and clean location. She was prompt to respond and after verification met me within a few hours. I can’t say enough about her beauty, smile and most incredible body. She is definitely one of my favs.


Age: 29 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32B-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
SarahLove Howler44 Westminster Yes 68 10/23/20
Review by Howler44 (15 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/20
Time: 2 hrs Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Saw Sarah again (finally). Reconnected after way too long and it was definitely worth the wait! We got caught up on each other’s travels and life changes while having an extremely sensual time! This lady is very good at what she does, and leaves me breathless every time. Thank you Sarah for sharing a wonderful morning with me!


Age: 42 Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36D-25-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ShelbyCreams Farmhand DTC Yes 37 10/23/20
Review by Farmhand (32 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Ms. Shelby is absolutely beautiful. I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. She is intelligent, funny, kind, and enjoyable to be with. She is drop dead gorgeous in my opinion. Sexy body, pretty eyes, and curly hair, (which I’m a sucker for). Our time together was full of making each other laugh as well as all the adult activities I could have wished for. She even taught me a thing or two that I didn’t know I liked until now. I enjoyed my time with her so much that I did something I’d never done before.....Went back for more the next day LOL. I couldn’t help it. She is amazing and I hope to see her again. Thank you beautiful!


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
MsRoseMarie9 itsaulgoodman Denver Yes 27 10/23/20
Review by itsaulgoodman (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 9/29/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Had an amazing time with Ms Rosemarie. She has a very nice Incall location and her demeanor immediately put me at ease. She's a classy woman and very gracious, not to mention super sexy. Thanks again, til next time.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Black Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 32-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Just Jos jboose1022 Denver Yes 112 10/23/20
Review by jboose1022 (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/8/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I had the pleasure of having an experience in the “Office” with Jos! From the start, it felt like catching up with an old college fling. GFE as soon as I walked in the door. All of her reviews are spot on! She is sensual, responsive, linguistically skilled, and makes sure you are fully released. I highly recommend!


Age: 34 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Mixed Race Eyes: Brown Grooming: Landing Strip Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34B-26-30
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
LillyBelle Ilovethev Colorado Springs Yes 75 10/23/20
Review by Ilovethev (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: Colorado SpringsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Absolutely fantastic! She is smoking hot and sweet as candy! Lilly is very receptive and it is obvious that she enjoys the encounters. I will definitely schedule with her again next time I’m in Denver.


Age: 30 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 28B-25-31
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kandi Apple BigBaldBlk Denver Yes 109 10/23/20
Review by BigBaldBlk (177 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/20
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Way too long since I've seen this stunner, won't happen again. Her pictures really don't do her justice. She is a gorgeous lady with breasts and body out of this world, but also funny and intelligent to be around. Nice in-call near DTC and greeted/treated with black lace everything and high-heels. Nice hug and quick kiss, we caught up on a few things and then to the fun. Did I mention her incredible body? Oh, she's a joy to play with, especially DATY, BBBJ, K9 and other adult acronyms. She used a toy on me that I've never had before, that was pretty intense...and I enjoyed very much. Views are abundant, nice shower clean up, another quick hug and kiss and I was on my way. I highly, highly recommend seeing Kandi if you pass her screening. Bring your 'A' game, because she will!


Age: 40 Hair Color: Brown Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Athletic Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Blue Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 36DDD-27-36
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lia Starr ParknRide Denver Yes 1 10/23/20
Review by ParknRide (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/12/20
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: What an experience! I saw her profile on P411, Eros, Private Delights, TER, etc so I decided that reliability was a non issue. standard and communication was prompt. Standard 2 call system for the incall info. I was greeted with a warm and delightful kiss, and she's a fantastic kisser. I brought some Prosecco to share and we sat on the couch and got to know one another while we enjoyed the bubbles. Didn't take long for the passion to build and she led me towards the bed and removed my clothes and wasn't shy with some fantastic BBBJ. I asked to return the favor and thoroughly enjoyed DATY. Her moans and encouragement was on point! Covered up and enjoyed cowgirl and a few others. She's a spinner, gorgeous, sensual, tight and quite personable... every bit a GFE experience. After cleaning up we cuddled and talked about traveling, music, and life. Next thing I know she'd slid down and was heading for another round of BBBJ. I knew this time that I couldn't miss out on enjoying the view from doggystyle and what a view! Keep her on your radar, she's looking to make Denver a regular stop tour-wise. Can't wait to see her again!


Age: 26 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: Some Piercings: None Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34D-26-34
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Savannapdx wolfsblood Westminster Yes 83 10/23/20
Review by wolfsblood (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/4/20
Time: 30 min Location: WestminsterIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Wow, great time with Savanna, beautiful curvy woman. Good thing the appetizer was covered or I would not have made it to the main event. I will definitely repeat.


Age: 31 Hair Color: Brown w/Blonde Highlights Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Curvy Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 36DD-25-38
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rose Mastos Todoesprivado Thornton Yes 99 10/23/20
Review by Todoesprivado (97 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/13/20
Time: 1 hr Location: ThorntonIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I saw that Rose was in my neck of the woods and I decided to take advantage of that. We met at a nice hotel and we went straight to the fun activities. Rose is a beautiful read head with a great body and outstanding skills. She really knows what she’s doing and she will make you feel very special. A true GFE experience, one of the things that I really enjoyed what is that she loves to kiss. YMMV


Age: 41 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: None Piercings: None Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Green Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34DD-34-46
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Danielle-0889 DJfox Denver Yes 44 10/22/20
Review by DJfox (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/11/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Unknown Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Read her reviews here on TOB and contacted her. She is very prompt in replying to texts and TCB is excellent. Incall is in an upscal. She Easy to spot her as she told me what she was wearing and looked exactly like her pics. She was super-friendly and behaved as if she has known me forever. Once inside her place we continued talking and then she excused herself to change into something more appropriate. Came out in some sexy lingerie and moved her way up close to me. She is a fantastic kisser and we must have stayed lip-locked for around five minutes. Moved to the bed where we continued kissing. She had me lay back and relax. Then went on to kiss and lick me all over. Very sensual. Very skilled bbbj where she would alternate between hard sucking and sensual licking. Took instructions really well and figured out what I like very quickly. Licked and sucked on my balls, and even under my ball sack. I had her lay on her back and went down on her. She was very clean and tasty. She loved my tongue on her pussy lips and her moans seemed genuine. I don't think she came because I was eager to fuck. She covered me and then got on top. She is very fit and athletic. Also extremely tight. Rode me like a champ and used her muscles to make it a fantastic experience for me. I could have easily lost it early with her on top, but wanted to try some other positions. While in mish she spread her legs apart like a ballerina and wanted me to fuck her hard. She whispered some naughty stuff and that made me give up and come. She came back with a hand towel and helped me clean up. She is intelligent. We could have kept talking but I was getting late. Definitely seeing her again soon.


Age: 23 Hair Color: Red Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Gray Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34-24-28
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
winter kay Hulk Denver Yes 103 10/22/20
Review by Hulk (243 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/15/20
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: I have been seeing Kay for over two years and I have to say she's one of my best lady friends. She is a gorgeous woman, perfect figure, and a wonderful personality. She always provides a very action packed GFE/PSE experience including the fact that she is a great kisser. Make it a point to go see her if you haven't already she's insatiable! I will continue seeing her as long as she will have me.


Age: 37 Hair Color: Blonde Tattoos: Some Piercings: Some Body Type: Slim Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Brown Grooming: Bare Smoker: No Breasts: Enhanced Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
ShelbyCreams Savoir Faire DTC Yes 37 10/22/20
Review by Savoir Faire (503 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 10/14/20
Time: 30 min Location: DTCIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Yes

Experience Description: Today I noticed that Shelby was back in town posting for a meet up. Since I had missed her the last time she was in town, I made sure that small mishap from her earlier visit would not happen this time. Contacted Shelby and she responded in good fashion. She gave me a time to come by and I took it and ran with it. Once I arrived, I was invited up to her cozy in call in no time. Dressed in some sexy lingerie with a leopard type feel to it immediately caught my eye. Shelby seductively asked if I liked it and upon taking a closer look, I am sure she got my answer without me saying a word. This girl has a lot of energy that is waiting to be unleashed. GFE and talking dirty = A+. Shelby can definitely "Call me up whenever she wants to Grind"....This girl is a lot of fun and I look forward to seeing her whenever she is in town. The Savior Faire "Darling Nikki" and "Ms Cum and Talk Dirty 2 Me" Award goes to Ms Mustang Shelby.................................Take care of yourself and I shall see you around soon.....


Age: 24 Hair Color: Brunette Tattoos: None Piercings: Some Body Type: Average Ethnicity: Caucasian Eyes: Hazel Grooming: Trimmed Smoker: No Breasts: Natural Measurements: 34C-N/A-N/A
Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: