jdjd1989

• Content count

• Last visited

About jdjd1989

• Rank
    Putting things together
  • Birthday 09/17/1975
  1. What’s your favorite outfits for your provider to wear?

I like a feminine look. Strappy heals, stockings, and short skirts.
  2. What to wear

I like the feminine look as well with high heels, stockings, and a short skirt.
  3. Favorite Female Body Pary

Feet and legs for me. Every time I see a woman’s for the first time my eyes right away look down for thick curvy calves then her feet. I love women with muscular athletic legs and meaty high arched feet. If a woman is wearing high heels or any footwear that shows her feet my eyes are fixated. I remember staring at my teachers feet and legs when I was young and that year I learned nothing, but I did learn what I am attracted to. I have a huge foot fetish! I am always on the lookout for providers with sexy high arched feet. If anyone here knows a provider with sexy high arched feet please let me know. They are like finding a unicorn.
  4. What is YOUR KINK?

Foot fetish for me. I have a role play fantasy where I am in for some after school tutoring and the teacher catches me staring at her sexy high arched feet while we are working and says "what do you keep looking at?...are you staring at my feet?" "Well then, I have been walking in these shoes all day. Why don't you rub my feet and show me what you like about my feet" then we get down to the fun. That's my fantasy.
  5. No Vaccine then no "P"?

I agree, With this type of intimate contact it is imperitive that all involved are vaccinated. Requirements for vaccination is the same as requirements for a cover for safe activities.
  6. Looking for a pegging session

Unique. She is on p411 and I think here on TOB as well.
  7. Ladies in shorts, Thank you Lord

Yes! Springtime and all those sexy fit calves come out to play. Love it. Make me soooooo horny.
  8. Foot fetish recommendations?

Ayla Love, Sami Shepard, Nichole of Denver, and Caressa Duval
  9. Looking for foot fetish fun

I love women with high arched feet and I am always on the lookout for providers that show them in their pictures. Please share some links if you find a provider with these traits.
  10. Any girls into foot play

I am always on the look out for providers with sexy high arched feet. Alya Love does cater to foot fetish. She has nice feet. Let's us know when you find someone.
  11. Shoe size

Those words just got me hard.
  12. Shoe size

People like me with a foot fetish like to know shoe size. I like small feet, size 7 and under, with high arches. I am always on the look out for providers with small high arched feet. Yum!
  13. Rising asset prices

I have noticed price increases as well. It has caused me to limit my activities. $300-350 is a resonable rate. This just means instead of seeing my favorite providers 4-5 time per year it has cut it down to 2. My income has not gone up and will not in the near future.
  14. face fuck Good Times Party "ANIMAL"

Dude, what is wrong with you? This is what gives many men bad connotations. No respect.
  15. Late starting appts

My experience is 2/3 of providers I have seen do not start our session on time. I have learned except this in the business. But I don not like it.