Leigh5280

Thank You!

1 post in this topic

You fellas really showed up for the coat drive, and my heart couldn't be any happier. I seriously thought I'd collect a few, maybe three or four coats when I posted about my coat drive. Nope. I have around 50 brand new coats!! Just wow. I'm practically speechless. 
I've always known that there are very kind souls among us, I guess I just didn't know how many. I can't even begin to describe how thankful and appreciative I am, so I'll just say thank you from the bottom of my heart. 
As it turns out, I attended the school I'll be donating the coats to and I didn't realize it while I was collecting. It so happens that the only year I went there, it was a particularly cold winter for me. Think socks for gloves. So, when I found out, it really hit hard just how much these coats mean to someone. 
And since you guys took care of the coats, I was able to purchase a bunch of warm gloves, mittens, sweaters, and warm layers. 
This was totally successful, and again, a HUGE thanks to you fellas for making it happen. I'll probably do it again next year. 

* Although I won't be actively promoting the coat drive, I will always accept coats and I know exactly who needs them. 

https://ibb.co/xgTKGFz