Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Savoir Faire

Unexpected Sex

1 post in this topic

Have you ever had sex with a girl/woman that TOLD you she would never ever FUCK you? I met a girl that actually contacted me FIRST, ONLY because I had a motorcycle. I was definitely attracted to her but I wasn't her usual cup of tea. So she made it known from the beginning, she had a boyfriend overseas in the Army and she very much loved him. I understood and respected that, so I never mentioned anything else to her about SEX/DATING. She would always hit me up because she just couldn't help the way she felt riding on my motorcycle. It was no big deal to me, I didn't mind picking her up and hanging with her, she actually became a good friend of mine and it wasn't about SEX anymore. We road/road/road together for 6 months and I have to give it to her, she became one of the best passengers ever because she picked up quickly how I did my thang and didnt have to warn her or tell her when to do this and do that. Anyways, to make a long story short, one day we are in her driveway in my car some 7 months later and we are discussing her boyfriend. She being her usual self, mentions how much she loves him and this and that, she would never cheat on him. Me LOL (excellent listener) I am not saying a word and she brings up how good she is when it comes to sucking dick. At first I didn't even pay her any attention but she really got into what she calls The Art of Sucking Dick. So I mentioned, maybe your boyfriend would bust regardless if you was sucking his dick or not LOL. She gave me a FUNKY look and got upset, like how dare you question my skills. Then I said well if you are so good at what you do, why don't you try someone that isn't your boyfriend and see if you get the same results. LOL, I had no clue she was going to do what she did, I was honestly just talking shit and making small talk. So she hops in my backseat and I am like, are you serious? I really didn't think she was, I am thinking she wants to mess with me but she was dead serious, so I hopped in the back and she went to work. I am not going to lie, the girl was damn good, seriously like really/really good. She was so wet, she ended up letting me FUCK her. After that morning, I never heard her talking about how much she loved her boyfriend but she continued talking about how much she loved my motorcycle. Damn I miss fucking her, we use to always fuck on my motorcycle by the light rail station in the parking lot. Ride downtown Denver butt naked after 3 am. Awwww the memories.............................................