Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Misterfox75

Knoxville Tennessee

2 posts in this topic

Hey everyone! Long time hobbiest.  I've had a few profiles on here but every time I get involved with the one I think is going to be the one I delete my shit which I should probably just stop doing lol. My prior handle was ZHTR, maybe some of you remember me. Anyways I'm going to be traveling to Knoxville next week and I just don't know what the best board for that area is or if there's much of a scene there at all... I've checked private delights I've checked on here and I've checked on my p411 account, looks like a limited selection but thought I would check you all. 

Does anyone have any recommendations? 

Thanks! 

On 11/10/2022 at 10:36 AM, Misterfox75 said:

Hey everyone! Long time hobbiest.  I've had a few profiles on here but every time I get involved with the one I think is going to be the one I delete my shit which I should probably just stop doing lol. My prior handle was ZHTR, maybe some of you remember me. Anyways I'm going to be traveling to Knoxville next week and I just don't know what the best board for that area is or if there's much of a scene there at all... I've checked private delights I've checked on here and I've checked on my p411 account, looks like a limited selection but thought I would check you all. 

Does anyone have any recommendations? 

Thanks! 

If you're on p411... or tryst.link maybe oh2 if it's working.... welcome back! Enjoy your trip!