spiderkobe

411 Alena Rose

7 posts in this topic

Alena Rose 714-831-1464
Colorado Companion

https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Colorado/Denver/AlenaRose

I'm a little uncertain about reviews from PD, especially with only 1-2 in history, although they all seem good -- a little too good. Can't find anything about this person elsewhere. And searching her phone number leads to other providers so maybe an agency or something. Has anyone seen her? Thanks in advance!

She has 15 reviews and also has a P411, so she’s 99% legit imo. I may see her Thursday. She already screened me. She’s leaving Friday, so PM me Friday morning for details, but keep in mind it’s a 50/50 that we may meet.

17 minutes ago, PeakDiscretion said:

She has 15 reviews and also has a P411, so she’s 99% legit imo. I may see her Thursday. She already screened me. She’s leaving Friday, so PM me Friday morning for details, but keep in mind it’s a 50/50 that we may meet.

Hey thanks for the reply! I will definitely reach out again -- might just go see her before too. I didn't even see her P411, do you have the link/number?

56 minutes ago, spiderkobe said:

Hey thanks for the reply! I will definitely reach out again -- might just go see her before too. I didn't even see her P411, do you have the link/number?

Pm’d details

Update for anyone following: 

Everything was set up for today, but the provider ghosted me once I reached the hotel and let her know I arrived. Disappointing.