johnnybgood

Happy April Fools Day!

5 posts in this topic

Yes Last Night I call my freind I said I got a accident please come fast this road he very distrub end his come to the then I sad I'm here Am ok fine this is a Aprilfull Prank :lol:

Joking about injuries isn't really funny.... you'll end up like the boy who cried wolf!! Glad that holiday is over. 

Well I have to agree with the Queen that injuries or death should never be included for an April fools joke.  My best (my kids tell me all the time it was the best) was on a April 1st that landed on a powerball drawing day,  yep we were all around together that evening and after the drawing I held up my ticket and said I won, thankfully they never checked my ticket to be sure the numbers matched or it would have been a short joke.  My son the oldest was figuring out all the tax deductions and came back in about 5 min declaring we just won 124 million after taxes with the cash option. They all jumped around like they all just won the world series or something, they started calling friends (I let them to deepen the burn) and they went on like this for almost an hour before I said lets celebrate and go get an ice cream, I broke the news over banana splits and milkshakes.

Fast forward 5 years almost to the day when they repaid me with one of their own April fools pranks!  They were all together shopping or something and borrowed my nearly new truck because of the room when I get a call from my Son saying: Dad I'm really sorry I don't know what happen but I hit a parking curb and heard a big thud and then the engine died and after we got out and opened the hood there's a big puddle of oil underneath.  So I jump in my Sons little Ford Focus and headed out to chew him out big time, thinking all the way how he could be so dumb.  I get there and they all sitting on a curb next to my truck dinking milkshakes and eating banana splits, my son handed me my milkshake and said April Fools!

On 04/04/2022 at 1:09 AM, johnnybgood said:

Well I have to agree with the Queen that injuries or death should never be included for an April fools joke.  My best (my kids tell me all the time it was the best) was on a April 1st that landed on a powerball drawing day,  yep we were all around together that evening and after the drawing I held up my ticket and said I won, thankfully they never checked my ticket to be sure the numbers matched or it would have been a short joke.  My son the oldest was figuring out all the tax deductions and came back in about 5 min declaring we just won 124 million after taxes with the cash option. They all jumped around like they all just won the world series or something, they started calling friends (I let them to deepen the burn) and they went on like this for almost an hour before I said lets celebrate and go get an ice cream, I broke the news over banana splits and milkshakes.

Fast forward 5 years almost to the day when they repaid me with one of their own April fools pranks!  They were all together shopping or something and borrowed my nearly new truck because of the room when I get a call from my Son saying: Dad I'm really sorry I don't know what happen but I hit a parking curb and heard a big thud and then the engine died and after we got out and opened the hood there's a big puddle of oil underneath.  So I jump in my Sons little Ford Focus and headed out to chew him out big time, thinking all the way how he could be so dumb.  I get there and they all sitting on a curb next to my truck dinking milkshakes and eating banana splits, my son handed me my milkshake and said April Fools!

hahahhahaha:lol::lol: