Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Admiral C

A good time for having "regulars"

2 posts in this topic

Not wanting to have any doom and gloom, but it would be a great time for guys to make some decisions on ladies that would like to see as "regulars"...acquaint or re-acquaint with them, and save info. Since the same advice to ladies would degenerate into nonsense about rates, time and services...I'm not going there, but I DO think guys should take some steps. I do not have any reason to think TOB will shut down as some are frantic about...HOWEVER.....would not want to get caught with my pants down ...so to speak. The more specific your particular tastes...the more important this could be. For example, as a guy who loves natural French conversations at my home, I stayed mainly with a couple regular friends for quite awhile. Once they retired\moved, I did not feel any urgency to replace them...content to enjoy exploring. That would turn out to be a bad decision should my avenues of exploration suddenly vanish, so I feel more urgency there.  Perhaps you are an island visitor.....or FBSM kinda guy......might want to line up some long term compatible friends sooner rather than later ...just in case. When it comes to ladies who are, or might be a good fit, meeting, contacting, messaging, inviting to message you, exchanging and retaining info might be a really good plan. I doubt the ladies in question would mind that either! I know it has often been discussed that the ladies contacting guys sometimes seems "tacky". I get that, even though I suspect few guys actually would see it that way.. NOW it might be a smart insurance plan in some cases.  Worst case scenario, you are not looking for some way to meet some gal with no clue if she might be a good match. Best case scenario, you have some great starting choices who to see if all remains the same. Am I suggesting worry and panic? Not at all. However, I am raising an eyebrow at complacency.

I agree. You never know when info on the Internet will disappear.