Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
greggercrackers

Erotic Modeling and Custom motorcycles

6 posts in this topic

I have a couple of custom motorcycles I would like to take some photos with including an erotic model, I would also like to use the best of these photos to establish an account on Model Mayhem.  Any interested parties please PM. 

2 hours ago, greggercrackers said:

I have a couple of custom motorcycles I would like to take some photos with including an erotic model, I would also like to use the best of these photos to establish an account on Model Mayhem.  Any interested parties please PM. 

Well take them out of your garage and get some bug spray on them. Ride down to Austin for the Republic of Texas bike rally. They used to have Miss Nude America pose on your bike with you on it. Plus a lot of fun later at the wet shirt contest. I never won....

21 hours ago, greggercrackers said:

Heck, I'm an interested party.  Once you get the bikes and the models together, give me a call and I will show you how to ride 'em.

5 hours ago, Badboy said:

Heck, I'm an interested party.  Once you get the bikes and the models together, give me a call and I will show you how to ride 'em.

$500/hour for you

Wow, and I get paid too!  Haven't been paid for riding a bike since I quit racing, and even then it wasn't $500 per hour for me.  Never got paid for riding models! Dude, sign me up right now!

16 minutes ago, Badboy said:

Wow, and I get paid too!  Haven't been paid for riding a bike since I quit racing, and even then it wasn't $500 per hour for me.  Never got paid for riding models! Dude, sign me up right now!

LOL, but you gotta wear the wig and coconuts