Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheWhisperer

Login/Logout/Join Issue-Solution

1 post in this topic

CLEAR YOUR CACHE AND COOKIES, USE UPDATED BROWSER- We added a final fix 11/25/15- Are you still having issues logging in, logging out or JOINING? We have updated the header and navigation. That said, you may still be logged into the Forum but not the Ad/Review portion or are being logged out. To resolve this make sure you are using the latest browser (Internet Explore 11 or FireFox 42) then CLEAR YOUR CACHE AND COOKIES..

In Firefox (see image below) click the Hamburger Menu, then OPTIONS then PRIVACY, then click "Clear Your Recent History" a menu will open select EVERYTHING make sure that the Cookies and Cache boxes are check and click CLEAR NOW. Here is what a user said about their FF fix-

"With FF I finally had to go to the hamburger icon click options then change my my settings under privacy to to Never Remember History then restart FF.

After that I got it to finally work, then went back in and changed the settings back to Remember History...."

In Internet Explorer (see image below) click TOOLS> INTERNET OPTIONS a menu box will appear, under Browsing History click DELETE 

With Google Chrome click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar. In the dialogue that appears, select the tickboxes for the types of information that you want to remove. Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Select beginning of time to delete everything. Here is what a user said about their Chrome fix-

a user wrote "Cleared it three times now it is working, thank you."

Please be aware that this will delete all previous browser history and any saved passwords unless you use a third party program to save your passwords.

ffclear.jpg

ie.jpg