Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TER help

4 posts in this topic

Does anyone have an email address for TER? I haven't been able to log in and when I click on forgot my password I can't fill it out because the info would go to an old e mail address. So, if anyone can help me out to get this straightened out I would be very grateful!

It's a pain but I think you will need to create a new account with the new email in order to access the old account. Once you have the old account activated, update it to the new email and cancel the new account. At least that was the best I could manage on the member side of the site when this happened to me a while back. Good luck.

15 minutes ago, Raoul said:

It's a pain but I think you will need to create a new account with the new email in order to access the old account. Once you have the old account activated, update it to the new email and cancel the new account. At least that was the best I could manage on the member side of the site when this happened to me a while back. Good luck.

Ditto. I went through this. The site recognized me as a member but forgot everything else.