mossic

will a couple ladies please pm me, I have a question to ask.

6 posts in this topic

Hoping a few ladies can pm me real quick. I have a few questions I'd like to ask you. Preferably girls into tanning or spray tanning. Thanks in advance. 

I gotta ask...did you get your questions answered? I suppose if you had wanted us to know what they were you would have said, huh? I wonder what it is that the girls into spray tanning know?

I gotta ask...did you get your questions answered? I suppose if you had wanted us to know what they were you would have said, huh? I wonder what it is that the girls into spray tanning know?

My first thought that was that he got some spray tan in his pee hole. :lol:

Yikes?!?! That's taking the quest for the "all over tan" too far. That tan in a can stuff is nasty. I once made the mistake of wearing a brand new white shirt to a titty bar and left the private dance area covered in spay tan and stripper dust. It looked pretty crazy under the blacklights, but I had to stop and buy a new shirt on the way home.

haha definitely didn't  get spray tan in my pee hole. That's kinda funny though. 

:lol:

I've never had any trouble with a spray tan. 

Makes me wonder what the question was that he needed a PM for. Not many secrets about tanning.