Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mayhem505

Wife wants to be cuckolded

9 posts in this topic

We will be visiting in two weeks and wife has a fantasy of being made to watch me with a more dominant, aggressive woman and I have no idea where to find someone that fits this bill other than here.

Any suggestions/volunteers?

Thanks in advance

Do-not-think-it-means.jpeg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

You might try fetlife

:D

+1

It seems to me that if he and his wife were that adventurous, he'd know the definition of the word.

Hark, the Angels of Denmark, something rotten dost smelleth.

I have no clue what the word means, and yes, I'm eating vanilla ice cream as I write this. I'm glad this guy has such an adventurous wife. She wants to watch him being dominated. Huh. Human sexuality is certainly fascinating.

I know exactly what that word means, however most do not know what a cuckquean is. And to Pitbull, where do i say that she wants to see me dominated? The domination would be directed towards her

I know exactly what that word means, however most do not know what a cuckquean is. And to Pitbull, where do i say that she wants to see me dominated? The domination would be directed towards her

Ok. I must have misread it. Somebody is going to get dominated and I hope the domination works out. Good luck.