Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

36 posts in this topic

Thanks for the great memories. You're a wonderful lady and you will be missed. Good luck to you.

I will always remember my date(s) with Destiny.

I wish you nothing but the best. That is what you deserve, because that is what you are.

I wish you the best of luck on all your future endeavors.

Thank you for all of your contributions here on TOB :).

G_R

It's been a wonderful 10 years! Gosh, time really does fly when you're having fun.

I've grown in so many ways. I've learned so much about myself and others. I will cherish, for the rest of my life, the time that I spent in this industry, with you.

So many beautiful things have happened for me BECAUSE of this industry that I will always be grateful. I have met so many beautiful people, some of which will be lifelong friends. I have been fortunate enough to have traveled the world. I was able to go to college. I have enjoyed my sexuality to a degree which I would not have experienced if I never stepped into this industry (and yes, I still believe that squirt is pee:D). I met my lifetime partner through this industry which in itself has more value than anything else in my life.

I would like to sincerely thank each and every one of you, for YOU have helped shape who I am today. I love each and every one of you very much! Thank you to all of you for a wonderful experience! It is one that I would not trade for anything in the world, and one that will not soon be forgotten.

Over the past year, I have been dismantling my persona. I will complete that process soon, disabling my preferred 411 account, disconnecting my phone, and possibly deleting my handle here. Although I will not be taking anymore appointments, you can bet your sexy little booties that I will still be peaking in from time to time.

My future looks bright and that excites me!

"May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars."

Goodbye.

:)

Take care sweetie. You were one of my first friends here and thanks so very much for everything.....:)

Edited by Flanker
misspelled word

Although I only had the pleasure of your company a couple of times you will always be remembered as a wonderful lady. Best wishes and safe travels.

Take care Kiddo. You will be remembered in my mind for a long time. The very best of all things to you and yours.