Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Next time you bitch about getting screened...

66 posts in this topic

Be careful what you wish for. :cool:

I have seen actual outings take place. And I have had numerous providers and clients warn me of other providers. I have my own eyes to trust in what I have seen. What others tell me may or may not be true.

And therein lies the rub. For this forum is not a court of law. We cannot expect justice here.

But I know providers out clients because I've seen it with my own eyes. The providers who do this are a small minority.

To the OP. I suspect strongly that you are one of the "good gals." I have met a few providers that I really do trust. BUT I DO NOT KNOW BECAUSE I CANNOT TRUST MY SOURCES OF INFORMATION. This is especially true if I am a newbie. Therefore the exhortations to the uninitiated: DO NOT GIVE OUT PERSONAL INFO.

I liken the activity here to pinning 1000 bucks to the outside of my pants pocket, and strolling down the 16th street mall. Who among you would NOT advise a visitor that this is an unsafe practice? And if you did advise against it, does it mean you believe the citizens here are all thieves? No. But we all know there are those 1 or 2 that would rob you. And you have no way of telling the good from the bad untill after the deed is done.

Likewise, here.

You are right about several things here. Probably best to just leave it alone, and just warn people about protecting themselves and their personal information.

As a Provider WHO HAS EXPERIENCED the results of false gossiping/spreading of false rumors done by Providers to Clients during sessions. As a Provider WHO HAS BEEN WARNED about Provider looking to OUT ME to the ONLY FAMILY MEMBER who doesn't know what I do, [snip}. Confrimed from 3 separate sources.

My opinion, if any Client wants to take gossiping as gospel and is that gullible, not my problem. It's going to take the Clients writing reviews about this to get this to stop. Those reviews will warn clients. How, if Provider is doing this to other Providers, what do you think they'll be doing to Clients. For me, it goes hand in hand.

NikkiHoliday, I'm not sure if you are eluding to the same Provider who has and still is doing the above. If so, no one will believe you nor me.

If not, it's up to the Clients to voice that SoSo provider is blackmail, outed, etc with visible proof. Gossiping ,spreading rumors can be put into reviews. Outings can only be exposed by the Victims of outings not by second hand knowledge no matter how accurate.

I get what this post is about. I respect the opinions expressed even if they differ from mine. People talk, the truth does come out. Trust and Believe in that

Anyway, missing Spring time in Colorado

Aloha

Heidi the Housewife

the Maui Muse

PS I REALLY am from Hawaii, contrary to one of many upon many upon many false gossiping. Talk about getting a fucking good laugh when I heard that one.

Edited by boink36
Edit.

NikkiHoliday, I'm not sure if you are eluding to the same Provider who has and still is doing the above. If so, no one will believe you nor me.

I am not the only person whom has experienced this. I will warn everyone both providers and clients to protect themselves from getting outed and or set up. Both providers and clients. DO NOT tell anyone who you are, DO NOT give out your personal information, DO NOT tell anyone shit. Myself and many others right here on TOB can tell you first hand what can and has happened to them during the process of getting outed. Getting outed is becoming more common right here in Denver, its bullshit!

I respect the opinions expressed even if they differ from mine. People talk, the truth does come out. Trust and Believe in that
I am right with you sister. Always have been. I also respect the opinions of others.

Stay safe Heidi.;) Hugs N Kisses

Thanks

Growing up speaking Hawaiian Creole, I hear the words in my head but always spell them WRONG. My grammar has, always been noticed here. Something I've always been open about. I still have a hard time with English and welcome link's like above as plenty other words can sound same but spelled different.

Thank goodness I'm not required to take a spelling test or proper way to write sentence before activities.

Thanks

Growing up speaking Hawaiian Creole, I hear the words in my head but always spell them WRONG. My grammar has, always been noticed here. Something I've always been open about. I still have a hard time with English and welcome link's like above as plenty other words can sound same but spelled different.

Thank goodness I'm not required to take a spelling test or proper way to write sentence before activities.

Was trying to edit but I go slow

Wanted to add

WITH THAT SAID

YES, I Was referring to both avoiding and referencing definition, at least from my perspective, in regards to Provider possibly subject of or is subject of this tread. Not sure correct spelling to refer to both nor my thoughts.

Thanks again for the link.

Remember that THIS is always a fear in the back of our minds.

Amazing ! Justina ...would be suspicious about 60 years old ?

Soon it would be done here .

I am back to normal life for sometime but when I was active , I actually gave my real name to few who I saw frequently.( one introduce me to her mother as a friend )