Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nudiej

It's been a while but...

5 posts in this topic

Back when I lived in Denver (7 years ago-ish) I saw a provider named Lillian Bryna. She was friends with Beverly Fischer (who's retired now and not replying to emails of the hobby type). Lillian was an ATF and would love to see her again on one of my monthly trips back there if she's still entertaining clients.

Her website now has a "could not determine user from environment' error message. I sent an email from an address I found online that hasn't posted an error message so hopefully.

In the meantime, do you older timers know if she retired? UTR? small list of regulars only?

Please share what you can and PM me if you are more comfortable sharing that way.

Back when I lived in Denver (7 years ago-ish) I saw a provider named Lillian Bryna. She was friends with Beverly Fischer (who's retired now and not replying to emails of the hobby type). Lillian was an ATF and would love to see her again on one of my monthly trips back there if she's still entertaining clients.

Her website now has a "could not determine user from environment' error message. I sent an email from an address I found online that hasn't posted an error message so hopefully.

In the meantime, do you older timers know if she retired? UTR? small list of regulars only?

Please share what you can and PM me if you are more comfortable sharing that way.

I remember Lillian...she was a fine provider. When I knew her I had the impression that this profession was just a temporary thing. So I would imagine that she retired quite some time ago but I have no hard facts to back it up.

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

holy smokes - crazy horse, your still at it - inspirational!

I thought as much - but you don't get it unless you ask for it - so...

time to start dating some Denver gals again - which is never a bad thing:)

holy smokes - crazy horse, your still at it - inspirational!

I thought as much - but you don't get it unless you ask for it - so...

time to start dating some Denver gals again - which is never a bad thing:)

Indeed...dating our Denver gals is never a bad thing.

Me and a few others have managed to stick it out this long; even if we're getting too old to give the ladies we see the thrill of a lifetime:p we provide continuity and a sense of history to all the TOB newbies.

I'm sure you've been reading over the ads and reviews so you can see that the Denver market is pretty much the same as when you were here except for the fact that $$$$ is the new $$$ in terms of fees.:(

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Indeed...dating our Denver gals is never a bad thing.

Me and a few others have managed to stick it out this long; even if we're getting too old to give the ladies we see the thrill of a lifetime:p we provide continuity and a sense of history to all the TOB newbies.

I'm sure you've been reading over the ads and reviews so you can see that the Denver market is pretty much the same as when you were here except for the fact that $$$$ is the new $$$ in terms of fees.:(

...Happy Hobbying...

...Crazy Horse...

Oh I call BS on that! You are an exquisite treat!