Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Real Colorado Guy

Ad vs Website Pictures

6 posts in this topic

So this woman I'm interested in seeing has fake pictures on her ad but her website has different pictures that don't get a hit on tineye so I'm guessing they're her.

Should I go ahead and schedule? Thoughts?

Do you really want to schedule with someone that cannot "lie" consistently?

if you see her, don't expect anything, if she'll lie about one photo, she lie about a lot of other things... good luck!

Lets put it this way-If someone is misrepresenting theirself in order to do business then I would not do business with them period. Why would you even want to?

Naive, perhaps? I think not, your little guy is doing your thinking, not you.

When it comes to this business there are three main areas that hit my work ethic front and center.

1- Always use your own pictures. After all ,I represent myself. And I think I am a sexy little bitch whom can stand on her own merits. I would be humiliated if I had to use someone else's photographs.

2-Don't lie about your age. I think I earned every year I am. My views on life period are based on my age. And I think it is sad as hell when someone tries to say they are in their 30\s when they really are in their 50's.

3- Asking for reviews, or discounting a session for a *good* review. C'mon guys this is wrong on so many levels. Asking for , and knowing your being reviewed ... hell yes, the provider is on her best behaviour. I think if you want to know if a provider is consistent in her sessions then you review them w/out being asked. Then it has more of a chance to carry credibility.

You gentlemen amaze me. Some of the crap I read about you going through proves to me that your little guy is doing all your critical thinking. Everyday life you would not put up with anyone trying to pull one over on you. There is something to said for truth in advertising AND a person's sense of integrity.

Lets put it this way-If someone is misrepresenting theirself in order to do business then I would not do business with them period. Why would you even want to?

Naive, perhaps? I think not, your little guy is doing your thinking, not you.

When it comes to this business there are three main areas that hit my work ethic front and center.

1- Always use your own pictures. After all ,I represent myself. And I think I am a sexy little bitch whom can stand on her own merits. I would be humiliated if I had to use someone else's photographs.

2-Don't lie about your age. I think I earned every year I am. My views on life period are based on my age. And I think it is sad as hell when someone tries to say they are in their 30\s when they really are in their 50's.

3- Asking for reviews, or discounting a session for a *good* review. C'mon guys this is wrong on so many levels. Asking for , and knowing your being reviewed ... hell yes, the provider is on her best behaviour. I think if you want to know if a provider is consistent in her sessions then you review them w/out being asked. Then it has more of a chance to carry credibility.

You gentlemen amaze me. Some of the crap I read about you going through proves to me that your little guy is doing all your critical thinking. Everyday life you would not put up with anyone trying to pull one over on you. There is something to said for truth in advertising AND a person's sense of integrity.

Very good point / advice, I couldn't have said it better

Edited by boink36
Fixed quote.