Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Johnnyfly

Trouble with ASP Advertising page.

2 posts in this topic

Sometimes when I look at this page I see a ton of advertisements that were all posted that day, but sometimes when I go here all I see are ten advertisements of various dates posted ranging all the way back to October 22nd. Anybody else have troubles with this page?

Sometimes when I look at this page I see a ton of advertisements that were all posted that day, but sometimes when I go here all I see are ten advertisements of various dates posted ranging all the way back to October 22nd. Anybody else have troubles with this page?

If you are speaking of EB.net;

the page resets itself usually after midnight.

Most of the providers even thou they have paid for a month or more, post daily & I am guessing that by default they are automatically removed, Leaving a few providers that have paid for & posted for the entire month, many are visiting but are long gone.

After midnight sometimes you will see a provider posting an Ad, say 1:30 am! this does not mean they are always available at this late hour,

they are only setting up their Ad for the daylight hours that they will be available.