Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zombiehottubrevival

Don't forget to bring a towel

36 posts in this topic

I wonder if some providers might get suspicious of the bag though (LE, weapons, camera/recorder, ropes, etc). It would be interesting to hear what some providers think.

I have seen several clients walk in with a gym bag/book bag/brief case of some sort and have never thought anything of "harm". I always considered them to blend in better. Plus, I keep my own handcuffs/bondage with me so it would be a battle royal if shit hits the fan.

Yeah, sure, you're her first client of the day.:cool:

Towels are gross and unsanitary. Paper towels or baby wipes. I always have my own stash of baby wipes ready. Do I know you? JK :D

If you really want to avoid the "I'm banging a pussy full of stale lube from the six guys she saw before me" problem, you should shower together with the provider and really make sure you clean out all the holes with soap.

Shower together she uses Summer's Eve Douche then soaps up. You can watch.

Or shower with her. You still might not be frist guy. lol

Im sorry, I couldnt help myself.

Am I the only one who keeps seeing this thread and thinking it's about female ejaculation for a brief moment? "Don't forget to bring a towel" (said Towelie style) is a joke my friends and I constantly make about squirting.

There's an old saying from the civilian world that truly applies here:

You can't be first. But you CAN be next.

I chose to be next.

That is a great idea especially if it has your own bodywash and cologne. Some of us bring our own soap and lotions to freshen up after a visit. Especially if your in a monogomous thing or have a 9-5. That is a great idea.