Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jez UaBriain

Cops and condoms....

3 posts in this topic

Last week I read somewhere how the New York pd was no longer going to be allowed to confiscate all the condoms that they found on the men and women brought in by vice. Apparently, vice considered anyone caught with more then the customary condom in your wallet; then it had to because you were pandering for pussy. Or trying to sale pussy. And then they would use said condoms they had confiscated for you to build their case against you. But because of this fact , people were not carrying more then one or two with them at any given time. Now I don't no if it made std's go up in their city, but I can commiserate with those who were hauled in .

Because I had a experience with the men in blue and the condoms I had in my vehicle. In the not to distant past, was pulled over as the unlucky winner of "every third car" Arapahoe Co. sobriety check point. As they asked me the usual bullshit about my credentials to drive my heep ; our ever sharp , eagle- eyed lawmen saw into my glove box where I had told them a few seconds earlier my insurance and vehicle registration was. And he watched me reach in to get them out. There in plain view on top of my documents were 3 condoms. Shame on me. Next thing he gleefully said "Ms. _______ , you have more then one condom in your glove box", Are you a hooker?" Said in his biggest, boomingest lawman voice. Drew the attention of four more of his buddies in blue. They came to offer him and his two comrades that were harassing me, support. This is a joke I am thinking to myself. But I then said , sir, since when did a female who has been the unlucky recipient of one of their " the heat is on!' checkpoints ; and who happens to be carrying 3 condoms in her glove box- become a hooker?. Jaysus, all in all 30 minutes for cop testosterone to cloud the air. And for the record - I had not had anything to drink, but , remember, 3rd vehicle through and you are the prize winner of the moment. Makes me think more about the contents of my vehicle, and my purse.

Anyone else experience something like this?

Buy this book. Read it. Use it.

http://www.amazon.com/You-Police-Boston-T-Party/dp/1888766093/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1400272335&sr=1-1&keywords=you+and+the+police

Your registration and proof of insurance should be kept in a document holder strapped to your visor or steering column. When you drive, remove your drivers license from your wallet or purse and place it in the document holder. If you are ever stopped by police, all 3 documents can be immediately handed to the police officer, without a word spoken, and without revealing the contents of ANY closed compartment of the vehicle.

NEVER EVER speak to a police officer unless it is to ask "am I being detained? If not, am I free to go? " Or, if so, "under what probable cause am I being detained." Don't tell em' where you are going, where you have been, or what you are doing. Don't tell them to go take a flying fuck, even though you may desperately want to. Only: "am I being detained? If not, am I free to go? "

Remember, if the interior of your car is spotless, they will have NOTHING to use for probable cause for detention.