Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aperfectstranger

Newbie introduction

4 posts in this topic

Hello, recently registered although I have been lurking for a while. I hobby about once a month and have taken advantage of the reviews and thought I should contribute. Although I toftt about half the time, because I really enjoy anonymous sex and the unknown is very exciting to me. I like the reviews because I also really enjoy daty a d not all providers allow that. Thank you for the great work up to now and hope to be a worthy contributor.

Welcome, and hope you have a great time! :)

I do have a question, if you don't mind.... How do you verify that the lady you are seeing when you take one for the team is not LE? If that is too personal, sorry.

You have any tips???

1) I don't pick providers younger then 25. It's not only a preference but I figure they use younger pictures to entrap you.

2) The ad has to make sense. If it's sounds to good to be true it's either a rip off or le. The pictures have to look real, current and local. I also think the type of girl I pick helps.

3) Good phone etiquette, I don't say to much, and I listen. I expect some sort of screening.

4) I try to stay in the suburbs, I prefer private residences. I am always aware of my surroundings. If I do go to a hotel I check the parking lot for certain types of vehicles. I prefer hotels that I don't have to walk down a hall. I look and listen to the rooms on either side. I am not afraid to walk away or have them meet me in the lobby or bar.

5) When I enter the room I place the donation in plain sight and ask if i may wash my hands. I always put a little more in the envelope( plausible deniability) I feel this also shows that I am willing to be generous and optimistic.

6) I let her start the conversation, I again listen. I do not ask for anything specific in terms of activities. I ask about rules and guide lines.

I guess its all about both of us feeling each other out to where one of us feels comfortable enough to cross that line. Then frank conversation can take place. I have never been caught but I have spent good money to sit on the edge of a bed.