Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gizzicka Dior

And now give me a chance to REintoduce myself....my name is...

31 posts in this topic

IF there is a Gizzickia (which nothing came back on my searches) then there is DEFINITLEY NOT another Gizzicka Dior_thepenisconnoisseur lol I actually searched and searched and searched I specifically chose this name because NO ONE has it.

And that was VERY important to me because I AM NOT trying to "ride off of someone else's name, I'm not an imposter, or anything else people TRIED to make me out to be.

I chose this name because IT IS original

And the original is ALWAYS BETTER than a copy!

I didn't/don't want to come off bitchy or anything BUT this whole name thing is driving me crazy, when the only thing I wanted to do is make my reputation as a great provider. :D

Welcome to the board. I am Nikki Holiday it's a pleasure to have you.

Here is free advise for you.

RULE NUMBER 1: Dont ever worry about what other people think. Someone is bound to bitch over dumb shit. Its a waste of your time. It's impossible to please everyone. Dont waste your time on it. Just provide the best service, you'll be just fine.

RULE NUMBER 2: Keep your personal information to yourself like your real name, age, your incall location.

RULE NUMBER 3: Learn how to screen so you dont end up getting busted by law enforcement. This way you dont find yourself in jail and your car impounded or permantly taken from you.

RULE NUMBER 4: A very smart provider gave me advise, very wise words once, " I'm not here to make friends Nikki", she was right. ;)

RULE NUMBER 5: Contact a local lawyer, so you understand fully what happens. What to expect, what to do if you get busted. Make sure you have a bail bondsmen onhand to call if you get into trouble.. , bail money set a side. Dont be caught with your pants down.

Still need help, email me.