Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pitbull

Spearmint Rhino (Vegas) VIP Room Question

3 posts in this topic

I'll be in Vegas during the week of March 10, and I'm looking to head to Spearmint Rhino. I've been there twice, and I'm addicted to the $100-for-three-songs room. Yeah, "the room" eats the money away quickly. The great thing about that room is that the touching is pert-near boundless, whereas the $20 lap dances (out in the open) have their boundaries.

I read in one recent review that the Spearmint is adding a minimum drink charge to the already high $100 charge. Anyone know if this is accurate? I don't mind paying $100 to put my paws on a gorgeous girl for 10 minutes, but anymore than that and my breaking point is reached.

answered in the first thread you made...and very possibly yes to the drink upcharge...they don't let locals in free anymore...technically yes but 2 drink minimum paid at the door which isn't free to me...although im buying drinks anyway my 2 beers are 18 not the 30 at the door...

Sorry I did not see the first response, Nutz. Much appreciated. Yep, I called the Rhino and they confirmed some sizable charges PER DANCE! They are going to lose my $500 - $600, but I guess the rubes pay it freely and they ultimately make more money. I don't know. I too am a rube, but I'm a rube with boundaries. More than $100 for three short songs, is just too much. I want to give my money to the ladies, not to the house for alcohol I don't want to drink. Since I rarely drink alcohol, the drink charge is even more useless.