Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zfpedro6

411? Please tell me she's real!

3 posts in this topic

"120 to start off"

Gee, what a nice professional way to advertise rates

[sarcasm off]

She's probably real, but I doubt she's worth your time.

You do realize this is two ads for supposedly two different girls - "Maui" and "Isabel" ??

No major red flags of the normal kind - stolen photos, five names in four locations at once or any of that nonsense. So looks good right?

Not to me. Perhaps personal preferences but when two or more share a phone number it smells of pimp or agency (pretty much same thing :) ) which I personally like to avoid. What are the odds of two ladies within 2 years of one banned subject and advertising they are another banned subject friendly can jointly run a good and discrete operation that won't get you into trouble - even if they are just two friends doing their independent thing? Add in the odds that both are the same age, height, weight and breast size and .................. I don't believe it. Sounds more like LE trolling or pimp operation and I would steer clear. But that is perhaps just me. I could be completely wrong and you would have a marvelous time with one - or two - smokin' babes. Watch out for the up-sell and good luck.