Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
b781

Anyone but funseker see Jayden's girls

5 posts in this topic

I am always interested in a great FBSM and have my favorites. I have seen Jayden's girls pop up on reviews and they look really cute. Problem is each of them only have one review and all are by funseker. He is either the lucky guinea pig or it is someone else posting. Anyone else seen or able to verify these gals?

I am always interested in a great FBSM and have my favorites. I have seen Jayden's girls pop up on reviews and they look really cute. Problem is each of them only have one review and all are by funseker. He is either the lucky guinea pig or it is someone else posting. Anyone else seen or able to verify these gals?

May I remind you that James Bond is a fictional character.....they aren't even smart enough to create more than one fictional reviewer !

I saw Tricia a couple months back and pics are accurate. Thought it was strange that I booked through Jayden as it was before so many girls booked through her. Now i have noticed that Jayden's stable seems to have grown significantly. I have not tried to book any appointments with any of the others that she is apparently now booking for.

Yeah, have been suspicious about their sole reviewer.

REALLY got suspicious when one of the girls had an ad up later in the day of her first day working with the line "review on TOB", and no such review was yet made available to the masses (was mod approved/published the next day).