Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tony5910

Dying out on the Eastern Plain, (Not really dying lol)

6 posts in this topic

I have had one girl come out here and was an amazing experience but since I seem to not be able to get one out here I will be willing to travel to denver or Foco, I am looking for a good person to go to lmk of some please or if you know of any willing to come out here to the Eastern plains.

I have had one girl come out here and was an amazing experience but since I seem to not be able to get one out here I will be willing to travel to denver or Foco, I am looking for a good person to go to lmk of some please or if you know of any willing to come out here to the Eastern plains.

I'm just across the border......exactly halfway between Denver and Omaha. It's a barren wasteland out here, but by paying attention to who is touring where, I have enticed the occasional wayfarer to make a "rest stop." PM if interested.

Just get off your lazy ass and drive to the city, dude. It's really not that far.

Instead of a one-hour in the Motel 6 in east bumwhack, why not make a night of it, and hook up with one of the ladies to go out on the town for the night in Denver (it's a gas, expecially with a fox on your arm) and then go incall for a happy ending. Some of the ladies will make an attractive proposal. Sure, its a few more Benjamins, but in return you actually get a fantastic memory.

Instead of a one-hour in the Motel 6 in east bumwhack, why not make a night of it, and hook up with one of the ladies to go out on the town for the night in Denver (it's a gas, expecially with a fox on your arm) and then go incall for a happy ending. Some of the ladies will make an attractive proposal. Sure, its a few more Benjamins, but in return you actually get a fantastic memory.

This is an excellent suggestion, and I do it as often as I can. However, there are a surprising number of excellent touring providers who, on their way to or from Denver, pass thru East Bumwhack on a regular basis. Developing the methods to attract their attention would be something worth doing for all us poor beggars dying on the Eastern Plains. And I have had some success.