Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bald1

Newbie in Pueblo - How Do I Find a Great Provider

3 posts in this topic

Just Joined TOB Today.

I consider myself a upscale gentleman where I would only treat a lady with respect and kindness. My first and only experience was a good one in Denver where I looked at the reviews and felt quite safe. How do I find quality in Pueblo when all I can find is BP ads? Also, how do I ensure the provider is legit and not a switch, thief or LE? Do I just have to travel to Springs and Denver?

Thanks for the assistance.

Well I am from Pueblo as well. Colorado Springs and Denver is really where you are gonna find quality providers. Sometimes we get some reviewed ladies down here, but the demand is low so they have no reason to return. PM me and we can talk more details.

Just Joined TOB Today.

I consider myself a upscale gentleman where I would only treat a lady with respect and kindness. My first and only experience was a good one in Denver where I looked at the reviews and felt quite safe. How do I find quality in Pueblo when all I can find is BP ads? Also, how do I ensure the provider is legit and not a switch, thief or LE? Do I just have to travel to Springs and Denver?

Thanks for the assistance.

For the most part, yes. Can think of a very few that began there (Pueblo) but usually quickly moved north. As Mr. Funk notes, reviewed ladies sometimes visit. The good news for you is it is a short drive to springs, where there are many wonderful ladies and a variety at that - talking age, body type etc. Check reviews and/or search archive posts here. Good luck.