Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Madi Soleil

Seeking p.i.c.

3 posts in this topic

So I am looking to travel and have done a fair amount, there are some really happening places right now and I'm also seeking fun towns to do business not all about the capital, bc I am trying to find a lucrative town I can also really enjoy bc I'm in the position to move. Very fun and freeing! I will be traveling mid west to northern west coast. It would be fun for someone to hop on the bandwagon, drive or fly doesn't matter. Looking for someone 21-31 roughly just a smart, attractive, fun young businesswoman. Msg if interested ill be back in 1-2 weeks before I take this venture.

So I am looking to travel and have done a fair amount, there are some really happening places right now and I'm also seeking fun towns to do business not all about the capital, bc I am trying to find a lucrative town I can also really enjoy bc I'm in the position to move. Very fun and freeing! I will be traveling mid west to northern west coast. It would be fun for someone to hop on the bandwagon, drive or fly doesn't matter. Looking for someone 21-31 roughly just a smart, attractive, fun young businesswoman. Msg if interested ill be back in 1-2 weeks before I take this venture.

Damn it woman!!! Come down South YOU wont be disappointed:D.. LOL ask around I came, loved and have stayed so far, The guys here are just as amazing as our Rocky Mtn gents!.....The population is just a lot higher

hint hint ;) and the SINGLE party life rocks!!!!!!!

Where is done south? R you in Tx, that's ony list haven't been to San Antonio in along time one of my fave places! I'm not going to state the big money making places I've hit lately but Im going to go to portland & Seattle before I go south!