Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Modravus

411 on So'le Massage in Westminster?

6 posts in this topic

Lots of BP ads. I stopped in and was told they were all busy by a cute gal of some mixed heritage in a low cut top. Any first hand experiences?

Lots of BP ads. I stopped in and was told they were all busy by a cute gal of some mixed heritage in a low cut top. Any first hand experiences?

Not sure if you have been following some of the other threads, but keep in mind that there seems to be a fair amount of LE interest in NOCO massage parlors -- two shut down in Fort Collins, one in Longmont, and one in Denver -- all in the last couple of weeks.

As for specific info on So'le, have not heard anything. It's probably fine, but the renewed LE interest (in general) is troubling.

Hey has anyone ever visited the So'le massage parlor on 72nd and Sheridan? Can you tell me prices and staff? I've done multiple searches and can't seem to find very much .... please help

Hey has anyone ever visited the So'le massage parlor on 72nd and Sheridan? Can you tell me prices and staff? I've done multiple searches and can't seem to find very much .... please help

Multiple searches, huh?

You don't even have to scroll more than half-way down this page to find it. :cool:

They are really strange. I've been there on many occasions and sometimes their doors are locked. A couple of times I was able to walk in the front door but on both occasions, a voice of a fluent english speaking lady from behind the second door told me to make an appointment. I've called their number countless times to make an appointment but nobody ever answers and the vm is always full. I even mentioned it to her and she told me that they are very busy. I never see any cars parked in front of the store. They seem very secretive and it's a huge mystery to me. Terrible business practice in my opinion. I've given up but please do tell if anyone has any success.