Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Miss.Scarlet

grand junction

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone - a quick question about Grand Junction. Is there a demand for us ladies there? and where would you say to stay?

answers much appreciated!!

Hello everyone - a quick question about Grand Junction. Is there a demand for us ladies there? and where would you say to stay?

answers much appreciated!!

Yes! I would love to know where on the Western Slope would be a good area to stay and good areas to avoid!

Great Question Girl!

Yes we need you here, best places Hotels on Horizon Drive right off I70 close to the airport. Double tree isnt bad stay away from motel 6.

Second that on a definite need for you here.

The Doubletree, Courtyard Inn and Residence Inn on Horizon and the Holiday Inn just off Horizon are nice. Pretty much anything else on Horizon are dumps.

Yes indeed! Always been a real need here. I suggest the hotels downtown on Main St. - Springhill Suites, Hampton Inn. There are many great galleries, good places to eat and more to do within walking distance. Advertise!

Thanks for the tips!

So i70 and Herizon or Main st?

Also, is Grand Junction more of a weekend town, or weekday?

I know DTC where we usually play out of is a weekday kinda place, most of the weirdos pop out on weekends:) Not all of you.... before someone gets crazy on me, though I better say that!

Also, is bp the best place to advertise for Grand Junction? Cause, a far as I know, no one on EB is a regular of GJ.

True, Not very many EB ladies travel to GJ, but I met one of my ATFs who chose to travel here about 8 years ago. The western slope of Colorado is a very different market than most bigger cities. Income still does not match those in Denver and $$$ price points will probably not fly here. Your potential clients' availability here might not be known to them until the last minute because of unusual work schedules. Yes ladies, there is a demand here, and we watch TOB but play time may not happen as often. Remember GJ is a smaller city, being discreet is absolutely a must. Please keep trying. Really wish there were a few local ladies that offered last minute incall.