Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oldertruckguy-9225

importance of current provider OKs

2 posts in this topic

Ladies is there a negative reaction on your part to provider OKs listed as "inactive account". I have been a P411 member for 5+ years. At one time I listed 13 provider OKs on my P411 account. Late last year a provider friend of mine suggested that I clear 10 of those OKs as those particular accounts were inactive as the provider had retired or just left the biz, etc. I did so. Of the three I have currently listed 2 are now inactive and one is just over a year old. I still wonder if I did the smart thing in removing those OKs.

I do not hobby often. I will go several months at a time without any activity on P411 or TOB

I just recently contacted a young lady on P411 I wanted to see. She reacted negatively to my 2 inactive account OKs. Not busting on her, her prerogative.

Not a huge deal but I am now curious. Ladies , is there a negative reaction on your part to inactive, years old provider OKs?

Anyone, is it possible that P411 admin can restore the other OKs. Is that a good idea? Thoughts? Commentsicon7.gif

For me, OKays from inactive providers don't hurt you...but they don't help you that much either.

It tells me that you have an established history (a good thing) but I don't know if those Okays were given with enthusiasm (you were a great guy!) or grudgingly (You were right on the border, but the provider felt obligated to give you an OK.) Without active OKays, there is no way for me to check.

So, my reaction is pretty "meh, what else you got?"

I've no idea why you got a negative reaction to your inactive OKays.

Hope this helps :)