Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vegasfun

any info on Marie...mojo

7 posts in this topic

She has a bad review on one of the discussion boards, rush and not really into it. Your mileage may vary. She is hard to contact, considering she posts every 10 minutes on Mojo.

I think she is sexy as hell.

Called her one day and she gave me an address to a CVS by her place and she wanted me to call when I got there. I got there and called her with no answer then wait 5 mintues called again no answer then waiting 20 and called with no answer. So I said screw it.

she dont like black men so i cant see her.....

most girls want see black man which must really suck for you...a few bad apples fucks it up for the good guys...even the black girls that i see want date black guys...they never really give me a good reason...

I think she is sexy as hell.

Called her one day and she gave me an address to a CVS by her place and she wanted me to call when I got there. I got there and called her with no answer then wait 5 mintues called again no answer then waiting 20 and called with no answer. So I said screw it.

that is all i needed to hear...she is just avg looking anyway so no big loss

I attempted to see her about two weeks ago, took me to a CVS, then into an apartment complex, had me wait about ten minutes, called and told me I would have to come back later, no baby sitter, flake I would say