Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lvnewguy

Boulder Highway

9 posts in this topic

I figured I would start a thread regarding BH action. Does anyone ever pick up chicks there? I was driving that way today and saw a few street walkers. It was around 3pm and there were three bfa's one of which was smoking hot. I also saw two white girls. I was on BH between DI and Flamingo. I did notice one Metro cruiser fueling up at a 7-11.

Its risky to pick those girls up. On another board that has a "streetwalker" section, it is a real crapshoot. Some have picked up girls for fs $60-120, and had a good time. Others have been robbed, or trick-rolled. If they have any sores or boils, keep away. Also, some undercover cars may be watching, one guy had that experience. Its probably a better idea to stick to girls with reviews. But be careful of your wallet if you see is you see streetwalkers on BH.

I rarely take BH and I found myself going that way yesterday. I had heard stories of BH queens before but never looked.

I agree it seems risky. Providers (and Johns) can always have stds so I wouldn't think BH would be any more risky. Safe sex practices should always be followed to include visual inspection. My main concerns specifically would be the police and getting robbed, which again could happen with any encounter. I figure there are probably some hidden gems out there that fellow mongers know about.

I agree, this can be too risky most of the time. I stopped going after I saw a guy getting busted picking up a woman I was about to til he beat me to her. I saw that as a sign to stay away from there.

I have had luck there in the past, but like he said, it's a crapshoot. Rates vary and it's tougher discussing rates when you have her in your car already, sometimes already driving. It's almost always a car date, which can be tricky in smaller cars and finding a private enough area to park at.

Plus, I don't want a bunch of cars passing by me, watching me pick someone up obviously trying to score a date with. I don't need a family member or coworker driving by then.

I still see some of the same girls walking up and down BH that have been for years. Guess it's working alright for them. What I feel bad for are the innocent women actually walking somewhere getting confused as providers haha. That's gotta suck for them.

Been driving that road for years for business reasons. It has varied for the quality of girls from time. I have picked several up. Usually I ask if they have a place and most of the time they do at one of the weekly places or small motel. Car dates kind of suck because of the lack of places to park. On occasion I have pick up some fantastic looking women. Great for a quick one. If you are looking to find someone who is great at service then you might want to go the usual online route. I think most of these BH women usually don't intend on having regulars so they're not so concerned with the service, just the fast money. But, thinking back, I have found some gems.

I figured I would start a thread regarding BH action. Does anyone ever pick up chicks there? I was driving that way today and saw a few street walkers. It was around 3pm and there were three bfa's one of which was smoking hot. I also saw two white girls. I was on BH between DI and Flamingo. I did notice one Metro cruiser fueling up at a 7-11.

BTW what is a BFA?

B means black, F means female, A means adult. Its a standard classification system . Wfa, bma, afa etc....